I figured it out

Houston4cum

A few years ago, I was bottoming at an ABS, and had an interesting experience. I went into a booth, stripped totally naked, and pushed the bench inside sideways. I climbed on it and got into "the position" and unlocked the door.

I had a few look in and then a black guy came in. He wasted no time in mounting me and bottoming out deeply very very quickly. I was having the most amazing fuck. He then reached over and opened the door, leaving us exposed to all that were in the hall.

A friend of his came in, and they shut and locked the door. The new guy, got his dick sucked as his friend was fucking me deeply. Suddenly, he pulled out, and it was like a vacuum inside me. His friend pulled out of my mouth and they were swapping positions. At this time I decided to take a few more deep hits of poppers and get ready. I heard one of them say to the other "save some of that for me" and I felt my ass being penetrated...this time it was different though. It was several fingers massaging my ass inside and they were rough. I felt a burning sensation and at the time attributed it to his rough fingers and nails. I continued to inhale my poppers and get ready for some more fucking when suddenly I couldn't get enough..

The friend plugged into my ass and rode me and deep too. I felt my ass working his dick and it felt like it had a mind of it's own. I rode his cock for ages until he loaded deep inside me.... and rapidly he pulled out. The friend I'd been sucking ran back, plunged deep into me and very quickly added his load to my ass. As he pulled out, it was like something else had control of my body; my ass was convulsing and acting like it was trying to pump his dick, even though nothing was inside me.

I laid on the bench, my ass pumping and twitching all by it's self and the two guys quickly dressed, exited and left the door open. I'm sure I was a sight, and it only took a moment for someone else to come in, and commence fucking me... I never even looked at them...just took a few more hits of poppers and let them do what ever they wanted.... at that point anyone could do anything they wanted to me and I wouldn't have cared, so long as they fucked me and came in me. I had a few more fucks that night, but how many? I have no clue.

A few years later it occurred to me that after reading stories here, that I'd likely been given a booty bump of tina. It would explain what happened to me... it was both frightening and enticing, and God help me, I think I'd do it again if I could only get fucked like that again...only more of that sensation and more and more guys fucking the cum into me.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

You may well be right, Houston4cum. You may have been given a booty bump. I've taken the liberty of moving your posting to Chem Sex FICTION where it will get maximum attention. I realize you've indicated this was an actual event, but many of the postings under Chem Sex FICTION are based on experience, not merely the product of a feverish imagination!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Wow! Several years ago I went to an ABS in  Houston , I think it was Candies near the greens point mall. A guy in a booth had me sit on his dick and I felt hard stuff. At the time I think there was some product like a safer bath salt or something and I thought that was it. Either way, he may have been trying to booty bump me! I think I was already so high (snorted some meth for the first time in a long time) that I didn’t realize what I had received! LOL!