Bareback sex-club for HIV-neg guys

hungry_hole

I've been thinking that it would be awesome if there was a bareback sex-club that was geared to HIV-negative guys. Sounds crazy and impossible, doesn't it?

But just imagine being a member of a private club, most likely available on the Internet, where all the members are guaranteed to be HIV- and free of all sexually transmitted diseases. Members of this club can meet other members and have sex without having to worry about health. The club could also organize orgies and group sex where everyone can fuck everyone else without having to worry about health.

For this to work there has to be participation of both health and counselling services. It wouldn’t be easy but I think this kind of sex-club is possible.

That would be great but it will never happen as guys will lie. I do often go to a BB group sex party all are supposed to be neg but I know for a fact that 2 are not. They have their profiles on BBRT and are poz.

althought very true guys will lie....its is also a fact that some dont even know they are + or have recently become positive with no symptoms yet...unless you hold hiv test at the door with results immediately this fantasy will never be 100%

Interesting idea. I doubt it would ever happen though. And if it did, and gifters got wind of it, they'd most likely try to break in and stealth as many of the guys as possible. And like oshawaman67 said, there are some guys who don't even know that they are poz.

I think it is possible but under a lot of constraints. Also, a lot of thought has to be put into it before the idea can be implemented. But it is possible.

I initially mentioned that health and counselling services would be involved because it wouldn't be a matter of saying "Oh, yeah, I'm negative." No, no, no. Men would have to follow very strict rules, which don't have to be followed forever. Men can join and leave the club, but every time a man joins requires a waiting period before he can start having sex. This period is used for performing tests.

Two male lovers can independently join the club and that way they can have sex with each other and still maintain a valid status in the club, or bring another club member and have threesomes.

There are all kinds of possibilities.

I'm talking about a new concept and I'm fully aware of the issues that have to be resolved.

But I'm convinced that many men would be willing to follow strict rules and commit to them if they knew that the pay-off is great BB sex with other horny STD-free guys. So what if a man has to jerk-off for 3-4 months, if he knows that then the quality of sex will improve and he will be able to fulfil his fantasies: multi-partner, maybe anon, with other STD-free guys.

A club member would not be allowed to have sex with anyone who is not a member, and this only after the waiting period where jerking-off is the only sexual activity. How about my lover? He can also join the club. How about my wife? Maybe women can join with a special membership for those men who want to have sex with their wives/girlfriends, but also be able to fool around with guys. This would allow a married man to have sex with his wife and have sex with men without fear of "bringing something home."

It's just a dream as nude_tomBS said. But I have a question to some of you who are HIV-neg:

Would you adhere to strict rules about your sexual life, if you knew that

following those rules will give you access to very hot BB sex without

having to worry about any STD? (This would include access to fuck-fuddies

and orgies.)

Would you adhere to strict rules about your sexual life, if you knew that following those rules will give you access to very hot BB sex without having to worry about any STD? (This would include access to fuck-fuddies and orgies.)

The problem is, as was mentioned earlier, that some might try to game the system, and some might succeed. Having had a "gifter" lie to me -- including showing a forged test slip from the local clinic showing he was neg -- and then admit after I didn't convert that he was poz, and wanted to see if he could poz me, I have no faith whatsoever that the rules will be followed.

Could I follow them for hot sex? Sure. Do I think that everyone will be honest and follow them? Not a prayer in hell.

Would you adhere to strict rules about your sexual life, if you knew that

following those rules will give you access to very hot BB sex without

having to worry about any STD? (This would include access to fuck-fuddies

and orgies.)

No. Even if I tried, that hot guy in the bar will come along and...