Cold Night to Hot Sex

YourNoLimitsBottom

Last night I got a pleasant surprise when a fuck buddy I had fallen out of touch with for a while got a hold of me wondering if I was available. I had gotten out of the shower a bit before after having been outside freezing while cleaning up some downed branches. Feeling good from the hot shower and facing the prospect of some even hotter sex, of course I said yes.

When we were fucking regularly we never really talked much pre-sex, after a long week you just needed to get that pent up energy and aggression out, you know? This time was no different.

When I walked through the door he was in a bathrobe and that was my signal to start stripping. I was nude before I was past ten feet in the door. I love being nude! He sat in his living room recliner with his robe open and already hard cock ready for my mouth. I dropped to my knees and pushed his legs apart and settled down with his cock head to my lips, enjoying the precum leaking from the tip. I licked and teased his cock head, looking up at him as I made a show of painting my lips with his precum, then went down on his length, taking his hot black cock down to the balls. He had always loved grabbing my hair and holding me in place when I did this, and that hadn't changed since the last time we were together.

I didn't get long to suck him, he wanted to get to the main event. He had me get down on the carpet, laying on my stomach as he mounted me and worked his cock in. It was a bit rough going because there was only saliva on his cock to lube his way in, my saliva and I think he may have used some of his own, but I do enjoy the sensation of a cock slowly getting pushed into me and I am a bit of a pain junkie anyway.

Once he bottomed out he started to thrust, and damn I had missed his enthusiasm! He didn't last long, I like to think it was because he was just really happy to see me, but hey, I'll take his cum any way I can get it! After he pulled out he laid on the floor and I cleaned his cock. I took my time, making a show out of it because I knew it turned him on and he was always good for a round two fuck.

He got hard again and we headed to the bedroom, where he had me get on the bed on my knees with my ass up and head down. After the livingroom fuck and his first load still in me I was a lot easier to slide into. This fuck lasted a lot longer, and we ended up again with me laying on my stomach with him on top.

After he came and we settled into bed we made small talk, catching up on the past several weeks. We slept all night, no 2AM fucks like old times, but in the morning he had his normal morning wood and I rode him for old times sake.

He had to work so we both got in the shower and cleaned up with some playing, and after toweling off I got to walk through his place naked to get to my clothes by the front door with him following me in his robe. I love that walk because I know it gets him going watching my ass as I move. He surprised me by having me bend over the couch and pushed his already lubed dick into me. I'm guessing he had planned it and had lubed up in the bathroom. Gotta love the fun surprises in life, I wasn't expecting it! We didn't get to fuck long, and he didn't cum, but I am hoping that just means he'll be thinking about my ass during work and want another round tonight!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6