Night at the tubs starts slow ends on a high note

NWUSHorny

I was having a frustrating night at the bathhouse last night, there was quite a bit of sex going on but I wasn't getting very much.  I was tired, had fucked a couple of guys giving the 2nd my load, 3 guys had been up my ass for very brief fucks, although it definitely felt like I had taken a load from one of them. I decided around 10:30 to try for another 30 minutes and then go home.  The orgy room sling opened up around that time, so I hopped in.  2 guys, obviously boyfriends came in and started playing with my tits, since this is Portland my assumption was this was probably all they wanted, but in about 5 minutes the blonde boyfriend slipped his dick up my ass and fucked me briefly, before pulling out and getting a condom to fuck me some more.  He did finally give me a good pounding with the condom, before he tagging out and letting his thick dick boyfriend, who I had been groping, enter me bare.  Thick dick liked to pull all the way out and stick it back in, and had amazing aim.  After a few minutes of hard all the way out and back in fucking, they switched back and the blond fucked me hard bareback this time.  They switched off several more times before the blonde filled me with a massive load, then thick dick started fucking my lose dripping hole until he bred me too.  I was so full of cum that I couldn't contain it at this point, so I made a stop at the toilet before showering to go home.  After I got home I farted out another massive foot of cum, woke up this morning when I filled my boxer shorts with more, luckily still pure cum, plus a couple more massive cum farts after making it to the toilet.  All in all a really nice finish to what started as a frustrating night.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

I’m so glad that you had such an awesome experience and were blessed with a couple loads breeding your hole. 

i unfortunately wasn’t nearly as fortunate. Having suffered a week of no cock, my hole was super hungry so I decided to make the 30 mile trek to DC to visit Crew Club which is never experienced before. I had promised myself that I’d leave my standards at the door and take as many cocks I my hole as I could get and take loads til they were dripping from everywhere. 

When I got in, there were only a few other guys there and they were of such low quality that I wasn’t sure my plan of laying ass up in my room with the door open for anyone to have a go wasn’t something that I could force myself to do. I gave it about three hours spending most of the time in my room smoking and getting spun, but the quality never improved. 

I started chatting with this guy on bbrt with an amazing cock pic and sexy face pics. He invited me over to do some T&G followed by knocking me up a couple times. I headed out to meet him at his place. When I arrived he walked in to his place and I realized he was a hoarder with shit stacked up to everywhere. To make matters worse, he didn’t even come close to resembling the guy in the pics that I can only assume we’re about 10 years old. After a couple minutes of standing there talking, I told him that it wasn’t going to work for me and headed out. I was then treated to several hours of texts and messages online asking why I wasn’t interested and becoming more and more bitter as time went on. 

And to make matters worse, my hole is hungrier than ever and will do almost anything to be fed a couple loads. I can’t bring myself to try using a dildo to scratch the itch. Can’t bring myself to do it. The breeding gods would be crying if I had to be reduced to having my hole tricked with something that couldn’t leave it knocked up with a huge batch of baby batter. 

Worst. Night. Ever. 

23 minutes ago, BoyishInBaltimore said:

I’m so glad that you had such an awesome experience and were blessed with a couple loads breeding your hole. 

i unfortunately wasn’t nearly as fortunate. Having suffered a week of no cock, my hole was super hungry so I decided to make the 30 mile trek to DC to visit Crew Club which is never experienced before. I had promised myself that I’d leave my standards at the door and take as many cocks I my hole as I could get and take loads til they were dripping from everywhere. 

When I got in, there were only a few other guys there and they were of such low quality that I wasn’t sure my plan of laying ass up in my room with the door open for anyone to have a go wasn’t something that I could force myself to do. I gave it about three hours spending most of the time in my room smoking and getting spun, but the quality never improved. 

I started chatting with this guy on bbrt with an amazing cock pic and sexy face pics. He invited me over to do some T&G followed by knocking me up a couple times. I headed out to meet him at his place. When I arrived he walked in to his place and I realized he was a hoarder with shit stacked up to everywhere. To make matters worse, he didn’t even come close to resembling the guy in the pics that I can only assume we’re about 10 years old. After a couple minutes of standing there talking, I told him that it wasn’t going to work for me and headed out. I was then treated to several hours of texts and messages online asking why I wasn’t interested and becoming more and more bitter as time went on. 

And to make matters worse, my hole is hungrier than ever and will do almost anything to be fed a couple loads. I can’t bring myself to try using a dildo to scratch the itch. Can’t bring myself to do it. The breeding gods would be crying if I had to be reduced to having my hole tricked with something that couldn’t leave it knocked up with a huge batch of baby batter. 

Worst. Night. Ever. 

Sorry dude, I've had that kind of luck many times.  The only thing missing from your story was having 2 or 3 guys want to have "really great sex" for hours on end, in a way that no one has to even touch a cock, in other words, "I promise not to touch your icky dick if you promise not to touch mine."

Edited by NWUSHorny