The Cuck Load

This is the third fantasy story I've written for my husband.  I want to note with this one that the fact the "guest star" in this story is black is not intended to fetishize anyone's race.  I just thought it would add another visualization element.  If anyone is offended by it, please let me know and I will be happy to edit or even take the story down.

The Cuck Load

I had gotten the day started early to make time for a play session with my husband.  He had told me the day before that he’d make it worth my while if I’d do the setup.  Toys out, restraints on the bed, sling stand up.  So I’d taken care of chores in the morning and then did the playtime setup.

While he did whatever he needed to do, I showered and cleaned my hole as required for these sessions.  Now I was in the bedroom naked, except for a collar and the neoprene bondage cuffs on my wrists and ankles as instructed, kneeling at the foot of the bed. I waited patiently as he showered.  Occasionally I heard his phone chirp, recognizing the Scruff and Grindr sounds, so I imagined he was using some online interaction to get his blood flowing.

I heard the water shut off and him toweling off.  He moved about the bathroom some getting ready.  His phone continued to chirp now and then.  Moments later he came out of the bathroom naked, his cock encircled with his favorite cock ring and slightly engorged.

He walked up to me and stroked my hair.  “Good boy.  Are you ready?”, he asked softly.

“Yes, sir.”

“Mmmm. Very good. I have something of a surprise planned for us today that I think you’ll like.”, he said.  He traced finger along my jaw and then stuck two fingers in my mouth.  I sucked them gently. “But first you need to get me hard.”

With that he pulled his fingers from my mouth and fed me his semi-hard cock.  I closed my mouth around it and felt it grow immediately.  He slowly fucked my mouth, holding my head in both hands.  His pace increased to a steady rhythm, his full length sliding in and out of my mouth, the head of his dick striking the back of my throat with every insertion.

He pushed all the way in, trying to get past my gag reflex and held my head down in his pubes as I choked some.  Satisfied he’d established his dominance, he gently pushed my head back off his dick, smiling down at me as his cock pulled out of my mouth, a bead of thick saliva suspended in the air between it and my lips as he backed off.  He reached under one of my armpits, the signal that I should stand.  As I reached my feet, he pulled me close and kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing with the heat of the moment.

“On the bed, on your hands and knees.”  I climbed on the bed and presented my hole to him.  I heard him open a bottle of lube and quickly felt the cold liquid hit my exposed ass.  He slipped a finger into it, drizzling more lube in and ensuring I was slick.  He opened a toy drawer and I could hear him lube up a toy.  Moments later I could feel the butt plug push against my hole.  I breathed deeply and relaxed, opening myself up so the plug slipped in.

“Good boy.”  I could hear the satisfaction in his voice.  And his phone chirp again. 

“Get on your back, spread-eagle”, he instructed.  I did as I was told, and he walked around the four corners of the bed, securing my cuffs to the restraints.  Once satisfied I was mostly immobilized, he climbed between my legs and leaned down to take my cock in his mouth.

He tortured me as he sucked me enthusiastically.  I heard his phone chirp a time or two again.  Immediately after those sounds I felt his hand wrap around my balls and squeeze.  I groaned in pain and pleasure.

He got up and stepped to the toy chest.  He soaked a handkerchief with poppers and walked back to me, holding it over my nose.  I inhaled deeply and felt the rush as they hit me.

Putting the rag off to one side, he picked up his phone and kneeled next to my head.  Reaching down with one hand, he fed me his cock again.  As I sucked him eagerly I could hear him typing.  Putting the phone down, he held my reached down and squeezed and twisted my nipples, making me squirm while trying to keep his raging erection in my mouth.  He chuckled and then spoke again.

“I told you I have a surprise for us.  Well, for you.  I have a guest coming over.”  He grinned wickedly.  “I’m going to service him and you have to lay here and watch.  And then you have to stay in here and listen to him fuck me in the sling in the other room, cuck.”

I heard the doorbell.  He climbed off the bed and went downstairs.  I could hear his voice and that of the other guy.  Moments later they came upstairs.  Into the bedroom walked my husband, naked and erect, followed by a handsome, grinning black dude.

“This is Rex.  I’m going to suck his cock and let him fuck me while you lay there with that plug up your hole.  If you’re lucky I might let you cum later.”

I glanced over to see Rex had already started stripping just past the foot of the bed.  My husband dropped to his knees in front of the guest as his underwear came down, freeing a huge, erect, black cock.  My husband licked his lips, reached out to grab it gently and then lowered his mouth onto this stranger’s gleaming erection.  Rex moaned.

All I could do was lay there and watch as my husband’s head bobbed on that cock.  He moaned around it as Rex ran his hands over my husband’s head, and bent down touching his back and tweaking his nipples.  Rex thrust into my husband’s mouth and groaned as my husband sucked his cock enthusiastically.

My husband backed off the cock and stood up, reaching for a bottle of lube. He drizzled a generous stream on Rex’s cock and stroked, then reached back to lube his own ass.  Getting on his hands and knees on the end of the bed, between my tied apart legs, he grinned at me as he pushed his ass out for Rex.

Our guest smiled and walked up behind him, stroking his lubed cock.  “Condom?”, he asked.

My husband looked back and said, “No condom.  I want it raw.  He needs to see me get fucked bare.”  I moaned in pleasure.  Though I hadn’t been told not to speak, I knew that was the expectation.

Rex lined up behind my husband, cock in one hand, other hand on my husband’s ass.  He pushed gently and my husband gasped as Rex slowly sunk his big cock all the way to the base in my husband’s hole.

“Fuuuuuck” my husband groaned.  Rex laughed and started slowly fucking my husband.  They both moaned and panted as they fucked.

My husband turned his head and said to our guest, “Let’s go to the sling.”  Rex pulled out of his ass, and at my husband’s request climbed up next to me to feed me his cock.

“Clean my ass off his cock, cuck.”, instructed my husband.  Rex shoved his cock in my mouth.  I could taste the lube and the ass juices and I groaned, my cock throbbing.  Rex pulled out of my face and my husband leaned over.  He had splashed fresh poppers on the rag and he dropped it over my nose.  As I inhaled and my eyes rolled back from the high, I felt Rex climb off the bed and heard them walk out of the room.

Moments later I heard the sling stand creak as my husband climbed in.  I couldn’t see the room down the hall, but I could hear my husband groan again as Rex shoved his cock in him.  The stand creaked as they took up a rhythm.  I heard my husband say things like “Fuck me with that big cock” and “oh yeah, take my hole”.  I lay there inhaling the poppers as they fucked and moaned and the sling stand clanged and creaked.

I could hear the breathing getting heavier.  “I gonna cum”, panted our guest.  “Where do you want it?”, he asked not stopping his thrusts.

“Oh fuck yeah, breed me.  Cum up my ass!’, groaned my husband. 

“Are you sure?’, panted Rex.

“Oh yeah, fucking cum inside me.  Breed my nasty hole with that big cock.”

Rex fucked harder and nearly shouted.  In my mind's eye I was imagining him shoved all the way up my husband’s ass, cock twitching inside as he blew his load.  I heard my husband shout, a familiar sound as he came at the same time.  I lay there almost panting myself, jealous of the cock that was filling my beloved’s ass with hot cum.

“Help me out of the sling”, asked my husband.  I heard the stand creak and his feet hit the floor.  They both walked back into the bedroom.  My husband reached over to stroke my cock.

“Did you like hearing that cuck?  Did you like knowing this stud was breeding my ass?”

I croaked out a “Yes sir” as he stroked my raging hard-on.

“Good.  Now it’s time for your next surprise.”  With that, he climbed up on the bed and straddled my head.  I watched his hole come down on my face.

“Eat”, he commanded, also reaching down to stroke my dick.  I opened my mouth and reached out with my tongue.  I tasted the lube and heard him moan again as he relaxed and opened his ass.  I was treated to a rush of cum.

“Yeeahhhh, you nasty whore, eat that cum from my ass!”

I groaned and sucked his hole as he pushed Rex’s cum out, making me swallow it.  He squeezed my cock and stroked, hard and fast.  As I licked up the last of the cum, I screamed into his ass as I shot my load.  I breathed heavily as my husband climbed off my face.  Rex sat in the corner, stroking his half-hard cock.

My husband sat next to me and grinned.

“Ready for round 2?”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1