Cumdump Bottoms: Do You Have a Daily Regimen?

As I have become a more active cumdump bottom, I have begun a daily regimen so that I am always ready and prepared to take a top’s cock and cum. When I get up in the morning (and after my morning visit to the porcelain throne) I use an enema to clean out. After that, I lube up and fuck my hole with a dildo while showering. I finish by popping in a comfortable butt plug which I keep in during the day. 

My regimen ensures that my hole is clean, lubed and ready to take any cock that cums my way throughout the day. The plug also allows me to store any loads I receive during the day, rather than having to push or having it leak out. 

When I get home, I’ll typically try to take a few loads before bedtime. And finally, before I go to bed, I fuck myself again with a dildo to churn and distribute any loads in my hole. 

This regimen has been generally successful, but I’d be interested to hear if anyone else follows their own regimen, what you do to be a good, on-demand cumdump for the tops you serve, and any other suggestions you might have to be a better dump/bottom.

I also have noticed that my gastrointestinal routine has definitely been effected by this routine, so if there are suggestions about how to keep regular, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

I make sure I eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies so things aren't as messy in my turd tunnel. I only douche once a week with a shower shot, but I might do a mid week cleanout if I think it's necessary. I wear a butt plug all day, but that's more about keeping the cum inside than it is to be prepared to take a dick. I can pretty much handle any size cock whether I've been plugged or not. As for lube, I usually finger vaseline in my ass because it makes having a plug there more comfortable, plus it soothes my pussy lips if they're red and irritated from too much friction or from dried cum when it leaks out.

On 1/13/2022 at 5:29 AM, bb-btm said:

I take Metamucil every day so I’m generally clean for a quick pump and dump during the day.

This plus a half-decent diet — fruit, vegetables, nuts (get your mind out of the gutter), yoghurt and not too much junk (again, out of the gutter!) — is a damn good start. 

Thanks for the suggestions. I keep a healthy diet generally — lots of fruits and veg — but I definitely seem to be experiencing some changes as a result of my routine.

I took a break this past week and already returning to a more regular schedule. Much as I want to be an on-demand, ready-to-go cumdump so that men can use my cunt without a delay, I think I may take a few days off a week; on those day, if a top wants to breed my faghole, I’ll of course still make myself available, but I will need to build on time for me to prepare ahead of meeting up.  

Thanks again! 

On 1/12/2022 at 11:37 AM, DCSluthole said:

The plug also allows me to store any loads I receive during the day, rather than having to push or having it leak out. 

DCSlutHole -- do you have a favorite plug that is comfy for all day wear and keeps the cum inside your hole well? I love soaking up cum. Last Friday I got a HUGE load during lunch  from a young black stud - -  and as normal enjoyed the fuck, feeling him pump his nut into me and then the full satisfied feeling of his load bathing my guts. I savored his cum inside me for about 4 hours -- when I let out a quick fart that quite literally flooded my pants (wearing a jock vs underwear) -- cum flooded down my crotch and legs and smelled up my office. (In some ways that's hot too - But could also be career limiting, so need to find a better solution.) Thanks 😇

Hey atlfuckbud — I use the Anal Bulb by Lynx Pleasure; it has a 2” diameter for the bulb, but a 1/2” diameter post at the base. It also has a small, narrow base that fits comfortably between my cheeks (I have found circular or larger bases to be the primary cause of discomfort for me).

The key thing for me is that, since I take a lot of dick, my hole is often loose, so I needed to find a plug that is large enough to keep in the loads and not slip out, but with a post and base that is narrow enough to be comfortable for long periods of time. 

Hope this is helpful.