Mancunt far better than pussy?

It seems to me that a well used/broken in and sloppy mancunt is not only way hotter than pussy, but seems to function far better as a cum receptacle. A well used mancunts appearance is certainly more aesthetically appealing imo. 

Not even a well used and gaped womans asshole can seem to provide the same look. 

I love getting off to videos of mens oozing prolapsed fuck hole. And the way a mans asshole extends... its the perfect cock milking tool.

Here is proof... enjoy.

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/hairy-breeding-4599028

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Eunuchus said:

That is very impressive gaping for sure and a nice protrusion!

Indeed.  That is one cunt of hundreds. Id choose that to drain my balls any day over a pussy. For 3 years i fucked my ex GFs ass nearly 5x a week,  and pumped it and inserted huge anal beads into it, etc., and she was still unable to prolapse even a little. Or protrude her anus outward enough to milk my cock.

Then again, i think it's probably because she was only 23 years old.  I bet if i found a 40 year old woman it'd be different. 

All i know is that i hope that one day in the near future i can experience in the flesh ( 😉 ) a mancunt like the one in the video.

I agree that a well-used male pussy is by far more pleasing to the eye. The guys I have been with have always commented how nice my pussy is and enjoy teasing me with their cocks before penetrating my pussy. Even so-called straight guys have told me that they like looking at my pussy more than they like looking at a woman's pussy. 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:37 AM, Lustofalltrades said:

Indeed.  That is one cunt of hundreds. Id choose that to drain my balls any day over a pussy. For 3 years i fucked my ex GFs ass nearly 5x a week,  and pumped it and inserted huge anal beads into it, etc., and she was still unable to prolapse even a little. Or protrude her anus outward enough to milk my cock.

Then again, i think it's probably because she was only 23 years old.  I bet if i found a 40 year old woman it'd be different. 

All i know is that i hope that one day in the near future i can experience in the flesh ( 😉 ) a mancunt like the one in the video.

When I was 28 and freshly separated I got involved with a 43 year old woman who absolutely loved being ass-fucked, but as good as it was man-cunt always feels better.

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2022 at 8:56 AM, descartes70817 said:

When I was 28 and freshly separated I got involved with a 43 year old woman who absolutely loved being ass-fucked, but as good as it was man-cunt always feels better.

I love reading your posts and replies.  I think you’re as twisted as I am!  😈

On 1/21/2022 at 6:16 PM, str8mature5 said:

Love to be gaped by this hairy fucker!

Just watched the video you posted tje link to above,

AND.... i have a few things to say about it;

1. I have been super horny over the past week and a half and im sitting in my car at a far away corner space and seeing the guy with the large thick cock getting sucked i couldn't resist not stroking my own dick.  And then seeing those amazing blossoming shit holes oozing thick load of cum and then retract back in only to be pushed out again and again until all that hot sperm is absorbed into his guts.

So, yeah, im now sitting at a CVS parking lot with a huge wet outline of my semen soaked thru the crotch ot my jeans.

I cannot tell you how bad I wish that I could be there sucking the come out of his Rosebud and then sticking my cock in it and have him push out effectively milking my dick and I would come immediately. Oh man I mean that's just proof right there that a man's tongue is better than a pussy

• 4 months later...

I might be in the minority here,  but why use words like cunt and pussy?  I am a man and there is nothing female about my anatomy.  The men I get with can call it my man hole, or chute or just hole.   If any reference to me uses female terms,  instant mood killer/deal breaker. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1