Please post Bareback Bastards videos here

HardOneLA

On 6/30/2024 at 9:20 AM, HardOneLA said:

That was one lucky bottom. He took some big dicks. Good thing he had some cum lube in him when that awesome BBC went into him. Loved how that black guy delivered his load nice and deep. That third fucking dick was big and really thick. LOVED how ALL 7 of those loads were delivered balls deep into that bottom's guts. That was true bareback fucking and breeding. 

18 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Always loved being side by side, asses up with another dump taking cock after cock, loads after loads.  Oink!

40 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Always loved being side by side, asses up with another dump taking cock after cock, loads after loads.  Oink!

I have a buddy. He and I love to bottom side by side.  Watching each other.  Making out.  Encouraging each other.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

15 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I have a buddy. He and I love to bottom side by side.  Watching each other.  Making out.  Encouraging each other.

I’d give just about anything to have a buddy to encourage me to be more piggy and open to slutty behavior.  Seduce me into being the pig I need to be!

On 7/4/2024 at 8:14 PM, cowboycumshot said:

FUCK! That "Uncle" was HOT! Loved his cock. I'd love to be fucked by him. He knew what he wanted and just took it. Looks like he got the gift of that boi's tight ass. I liked that boi's cock too. Awesome head; I'd love to feel in my ass.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i hope you all will not be upset while i interrupt this flow of hot vids, to ask a favor.  about ten years ago or so, i watched 3 films by the same director; they were all edited to take out the steamiest parts but were still amazing, a little violence, but all as part of the plot.  the first one is the one i remember best: there was a guy out there killing gay guys.  the hero, i guess you would say, who was initially with a woman until he kicked her out (good going!) goes out intent on killing this guy. now the climax, if you will, was in a space where gays hung out in a dark atmosphere; the hero and the villian met, and unfortunately the rest was cut.  there was another and all i remember is a hot bathroom scene which also abruptly ended. and in the 3rd, a detective from milwaukee comes to chicago to track down a gay murderer.  i checked the director's website hoping to buy at least one. theyere all either 75 or 85 bucks, way more than i could afford. if i wrote the director's name down, i have lost it. does any of this ring a bell; i could certainly afford to buy his vids now.  thanks for your patience and any help you can give me.  alex

13 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Not usually into orgy vids; but, all those raw cocks fucking hot holes, and the bottom hitting the poppers. HOT AS FUCK! I'm not much of a Top but I'd like to try being in the middle of a fuck sandwich. Raw fucking a hot hole while getting mine pounded. Seems pretty fucking hot. I loved how hard pounding those Tops were. DP is so hot. My tight hole could never do it, but I love watching it. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...