Opportunity for #2

NERawSwitch

The first time I took a fist was a couple of weeks ago and it was fun but was a little rushed.  Yesterday I got bred by a hot bear of a man who said I had a fistable hole. He wanted to after he bred me but I didn't have time but he wants to meet up again Friday and I couldn't say no. Super excited for it but also have some performance anxiety about not being able to relax enough and enjoy it this time. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 3

I think whether you relax is a choice you can make.  Focus on your breathing, and the feelings of his touch starting with his first touch and continuing to when he finally slides his whole fist into you.  Are you the sort of continue a dialogue while you play?   FWIW, fingers crossed for you.

Jim

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I do like to continue the dialog during, at least if the other guy wants too. A little wrinkle has been uncovered though. He now wants to know if its okay for his partner (didn’t know he had one) to join in. I agreed but hope it doesn’t get awkward considering I have no idea if the partner knows that I already got fucked by his husband lol. 

Just got home from taking the plunge, so to speak. I didn't expect him to have me spend the night but I'm glad he did. The partner was not involved as it was explained to me that he wasn't into a threesome with a hairy chubby guy which is an entire confusing contradiction since he partner is all those things. But I was more than fine with it just being the two of us.

I was keeping my expectations low just but he was really good and patient. He had converted his guest room into a play room with a portable sling and could tell he did this frequently. We played for a couple hours before I led over to the sling. He fucked me good, bred me, and then sucked me. He said he wanted to make sure I got off before he got started.

I don't know how long I spent in the sling with him trying to open me up with toys but there were sensations I've never felt before. It took forever though for him to get a fist in me and I thought he'd give up but didn't. We took a break for awhile and talked. He asked me if I wanted something to relax but told him poppers were the only thing I do anymore. He didn't push it too hard but I did end up accepting a little bit of his gatorade to take the edge off.

He got me back in the sling and started working me again. He had me keep focusing on my breathing. When he finally got his thumb knuckle in it sent me into another dimension. The pain turned into an intense pleasure and was incredible. He really knew what he was doing and alternated between fist, toys, and his cock. His gatorade wore off and the sensations became way more intense and I loved it. He seemed to be really enjoying making me cum hands free too. We took a few breaks throughout the evening but I think I'm hooked. We finally wrapped up around 1am and slept together. Woke up this morning and he bred me again and sent me on my way.

My hole is throbbing and wrecked but I think I'm hooked. He said he's open to doing it again once I tighten back up (if I ever do lol). 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, WiChaser said:

Sounds like an excellent time!  Congrats!  He sounds like a terrific find.  

I am curious about the gatorade.  What was in it other than gatorade?

It was an excellent time thanks. I hope to try it again soon. I didn't want to get an infraction by putting it in here as I'm not sure if it is allowed.

• Like 1

He summoned me back Saturday night. It's amazing what our holes can take. I wasn't sure I could do it but I went. We tried multiple positions in and out of the sling and he was able to get about mid-forearm this time but damn those arms are thick. He said he'll be elbow deep soon. I think I'm hooked. 

• Piggy 2