When it works out QUICK

336chub

As they always say "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Yesterday I had to travel 1.5hrs away from home for some business. I figured one I was done I would see what locals were around on the usual apps and try to have some fun so I prepped myself early that morning and headed out. It was supposed to be done fairly quickly However it took way longer than expected. What I should have been done with before lunch ended up lasting until almost 5. Once I was finally done I didn't have much time at all before I had to be home. Still I jumped on Grindr and the very first profile was a cute guy and only 2,200ft away. I messaged him and within 2 texts I was at his place on my knees working on his amazing cock with my throat. He lasted a long time nearly 45 minutes but I was finally rewarded with him grabbing the back of my head and holding his cock all the way down my throat and pumped a HUGE LOAD in my belly. After I left he messaged me and told me to hit him up every time I was in town. Ill try to get up that way more often now lol

Pic of him below

SmartSelect_20220126-063803_Grindr.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1