TUS layover with the alpha, professor, and the new guy

Pumpinmyhole

In early January I had a long TUS layover, and set up a fuck date with the 6 load alpha top, the professor, and a new guy that we've played with before.  Normally we start in the early evening and the alpha top will spend the night.  This time we started at 4pm (Saturday).  But on my last visit, the professor had expressed some interest in having a sleep over and he wanted to do it this time.  This was cool with the alpha, so I firmed up the plans with everyone the day before.  My flights were on time, and I had plenty of time to get my ass ready for 3 guys.

The new guy came half an hour early because he wanted to fuck and make out a bit before the others came.  Once everyone was there, I was mostly being passed around between the alpha and new guy, with the professor jumping in some, but he was  mostly making out with me while the others fucked me.  The highlights of the group fuck were:  I got the alpha's standard 6 loads.  I was DP'd with the professor and the new guy when the new guy gave me his load.  I got DP'd by the professor and the alpha when the alpha gave me his 6th load.  

Once the alpha and the new guy had left, the professor and I continued some slow and sensual fucking, but it was now about 7pm.  We decided to order in some food, ate that, and went back to fucking by 8:30.  We continued the long, slow, sensual making out and fucking for the next 3 hours.  It was a very "connected" evening.  

In the morning, after some coffee, I took some time to "prep" my ass some more and we fucked for a couple of more hours before he had to leave.  We fucked in all positions, but a lot of the time I found myself straddling him, making out,  and riding him.  He couldn't stay much past noon, unfortunately, since I wasn't checking out until 8pm.  He was asking when I was going to be back, but I didn't have any other TUS trips on my schedule.  I told him I was going to be in PHX the following weekend, and maybe he could drive up?  With it being the  MLK holiday on Monday, he didn't have class and said he would.  And he did, I'm going to post that tomorrow.

Now, in the 20 hours I was with the professor, I didn't get a load from him.  He told me that he typically doesn't cum from fucking, even though he loves to top.  And he's an amazing top.  But I have to say, I didn't feel slighted at all.  Yeah, sometimes I'm just focused on getting cum in my ass.  And I got loads from the other 2 guys.  But overall, the fucking with the professor is so good, it's not a big deal.  As I said, he came up to PHX the following weekend and we have another play date scheduled for mid February.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1