Lost count

NYCnegbtm4top

Was out with a friend in NYC. Met a handsome hot guy at the bar. My friend decided to go home, I decided I should too. But once we said good bye at the subway I decided I wanted another drink and to go see if the hot guy was still there. Oh he was!! We had several drinks and then he said he was going to the Cock Bar. He asked if I wanted to join him and I said "of course" 

We hopped in an Uber and headed to the cock in the middle of the snow storm. We had a couple drink and then he brought me over to the dark corner cave area. Pulled out his cock... I dropped to my knees and started sucking his big hot cock.

After a couple of minutes he leaned down and said he wanted my ass. I qucikly dropped my pants and leaned over. Spit in my had and lubed my ass up. His hard big cock slid in and damn it felt good. Been to long since I had been fucked. 

He fucked me good and then leaned over and told me he was about to breed my ass, then he pounded his load deep in my hole.  Oh it felt so good. Before I could lean up, my ass was filled with another cock. This guy was pounding to blow his load. I looked around and the hot guy was watching with a smile.  After several more guys and loads, he leaned over and said let's get a drink. I had another drink with him. Then he said lets go. We walked to the subway, kissed and said good bye. 

I turned around and went back. Got a drink, went back to the dark corner, dropped my pants and lost track of how many cocks and loads I took before the bar closed and I stumbled my way home happy and very full of cum! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5