Be a hero

I was at my local gay nightclub when I spotted a group of lads – all dressed up.  One caught my eye – he was wearing a superhero costume and unusually had the muscles to fill it out.  We started dancing and became aware that through the tight lycra I could also see that he had the bulge to fill it.  I said to him “looks like you really are a hero!”.  He replied – “that’s not all lad – I’ve got a superpower too”.  I asked him what it was and he said “I call my cock The Power because it gets guys pozzed first time”.  I was taken aback and he laughed “shocked yeh?”.  I nodded but kept dancing and he moved closer so we could grind together.  He whispered in my ear “and tonight I’m pozzing you”.  I said back “but I’ve never wanted pozzed before”.  And the superhero said “when you meet The Power that changes and you know you need my poz cum in you – don’t worry it’s normal – want me to be YOUR hero?”.  I hugged him tight and said “yes sir, I need a hero!”.

We went back to his place and stripped off.  When released from the superhero outfit The Power sprang out and was huge even soft.  I whispered – “no wonder you call it The Power – it’s huge!” and he replied “and it don’t shoot blanks”.  We made out for a bit and then he said “wanna suck”.  I struggled to get such a monster in my mouth! But I managed and I sucked him and sucked him until I begged please I need The Power in me.  He replied “need a hero?”.  I told him I did and when he asked why I told him it was because I needed pozzed with his massive weapon.  He growled “ready to feel The Power?”.  Yes Sir!

He pushed The Power deep into me and I moaned “wow you really are a hero”.  He replied that he knew and started to plough my hole deep and I moaned in pleasure – “wow I know why you call that cock The Power”.  He said “yeh, it barebacks all the twinks – beg me to use my superpower”.  “Poz me with The Power  - make me yours – be my hero”.  He growled “here comes twink – the poz cum – making you a real man now”.  I begged “give it to me, poz me with the Power”.  He shot his load in me.  We hugged for a bit with his meaty cock still inside me then I feel asleep in his muscular arms”.

• Like 14
  • Piggy 3