24 hours in Seattle

Pumpinmyhole

For some reason, long SEA layovers don't come along often.  But I always try to get one when I see them.  I don't have any regulars there, so my plan was to get checked in, cleaned up, and head to Steamworks by 4PM.  But I got a little sidetracked and never made it there.

When I was ready to head to the baths, I quickly got on Sniffies just to have a look around.  I was hit up almost immediately by a blank profile, but he'd sent a dick pic.  He was hung well, and very girthy.  Two years go in SEA, I chatted with a guy on Sniffies that had a profile and a dick pic.  I'd pinned the message (saved it), and I couldn't help thinking that these 2 dicks looked very very similar.  And similarly they were both married, bi, and looking to get off before heading home.  If it was the same guy, he's HOT!  So I invited him to stop by.  I was to leave a key in the lobby restroom for him to let himself up.  He showed up right on time at 4:30, and my suspicions were correct...it was the same guy.  He arrived in a suit and tie, and he looks just kind of thin/average in his suit.  But once he gets undressed you see his got a muscular/lean/ swimmers build.  I mean, super hot.  And 8.5" of thick dick.  Even though I recognized him, he never acknowledged that he remembered me.

He had about half an hour to play, so we wasted no time.  He got undressed and there was minimal kissing and no oral.  I was immediately on my back and he pushed my knees up to expose my hole.  He spit on his dick and eased in.  He started fairly slow, and his girth stung a bit but I loved it.  He'd say how naughty I was letting him fuck me, how hot his dick looked fucking me, etc.  He asked if he could take a video, no faces, just his dick fucking me.  Of course I was ok with this, and he took 2 short 15 second videos.  After only 10 minutes of fucking, he rolled me onto my side and was pounding me harder, he was ready to cum.  He growled dumped a big powerful load.  He went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, got dressed, and thanked me for getting him off.  It was a really great fuck.

I was going to head to Steamworks with a loaded hole, but before I got dressed I got on the bed to finger my sloppy hole.  This guy's load was HUGE.  I got really hard and was feeling all that cum in me and stroking a bit.  I didn't really mean to, but I couldn't help myself and I wound up blowing my load on my stomach.  Such a novice move LOL.  Of course now I wasn't feeling the baths at all, but it was 5PM and decided I'd have a light bite to eat and maybe head over then.

After dinner, I realized I'd left myself logged into Sniffies and I had 6 messages.  Four of the profiles were HOT.  I messaged them back thinking I could stop along the way to the baths and get another load.  The first one to message me back was 43, kind of bearish, and a veiny 8".  He wanted to play, but he needed to travel.  So I invited him over and told him he could lube my ass with his load before I hit Steamworks.  He was half a mile away and said he'd be there in 30 minutes.  Well, 30 minutes turned into almost an hour and half.  We fucked, I got his load, and he said he can cum 3 or 4 times and wanted to fuck me until he was empty.  But after the first load he said he needed to run home and check on his dog.  I don't know why I agreed to wait for him, but I did.  And I gave him my extra key so he could come back and get in easier.  Well, this quick 30 minute trip home turned into another hour and a half.  I should have just left, but like I said, he had my extra key.  I could have had the front desk deactivate the first key and make another, but didn't.  It was after 10PM and I was getting pretty tired.  So I messaged this guy and told him I needed to crash.  He was bummed, but understood.  I put on the deadbolt and headed to bed.

So I only got 2 loads, and I still haven't made it to Steamworks in SEA.  Next time, definitely next time.  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1