[Frat Boy] Here Goes Nothin'

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

So in truth, today as I start this blog I do so basically just for my own sake; I've been meaning to start something like this for so long but never seem to get anything big off the ground, so I thought I'd start simple and see what grows out of it.

Let's see; today, the last day of November 2009, marks just about exactly ten years since the first cock slid into my hole and left behind a load of cum. I'm a couple weeks shy of 25 and a half, so you do the math. I lost count before I even started, really; I remember attempting to come up with some kind of ballpark number around the start of my junior year in college, and I remember it hovering somewhere in the low 200s, although that was only partway down my road from slut to big old hungry cumslut. My best guess for where I currently stand is between 650 and 700 (I decided long ago that anal penetration, however brief, would be my standard of counting, otherwise if I had to add in all the cocks I've only sucked or otherwise handled I'd be completely up a creek). Not bad, but especially given my new rules (or lack thereof) and possibilities, I intend on getting that number to shoot up over the next year or so.

The obvious starting point for a yearlong drive to get much more of the cock and all the cum I've always wanted to but for various reasons haven't done yet is New Year's, coming up in just a short month's time, at which point I'll probably make my quest public in case anyone happens to get off on keeping track with me. I won't try to do any vast retroactive reporting, although especially if and when I put this out there I'm sure I'll recount some of my hotter/sluttier/nastier experiences as well.

So I'll write like only I might read this blog, and therefore hopefully achieve the total unapologetic honesty with my sex life that I have never yet been fully able to practice or embrace. I don't know what purpose, if any, this blog may serve, now or in the future, but I know it can't hurt to simply start and see what happens.

-D6417541657525091714-8961317209013964248?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.