Holy crap, it finally happened

NHCockSlut

On 2/16/2022 at 3:20 PM, NHCockSlut said:

OMG I cant believe I just got barebacked and loaded for the first time. Just met up with a top daddy and got 2 raw loads fucked into me. FINALLY!! It happened. 

Way to go man! You lucky dog!

• 3 months later...

Welcome, raw sex with another man is so hot and letting him put his cum inside you is even hotter. Welcome to the club, you’ll never wanna fuck with a condom again. I’d like to give you my special load. 

On 5/29/2022 at 7:12 AM, NHCockSlut said:

I think I was right. A monster was created. I cant wait to take my next bare load. 

Hey so happy to read your comment, bareback sex is so fundamental and essential for us, so glad

• 9 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 8:30 AM, Bruce999 said:

There is nothing that can match a raw dick sliding in and out of your hole raw. Now you have 2 ways to go? Go on PrEP or take your chances. 

I’m not a chaser, but still definitely taking my chances. I went to the park tonight and got bent over and fucked by a guy who first asked if I wanted him to wear a condom. I said “yes” only because I’d already seen him fucking someone else when I got there less than a half-hour earlier. It was the only reason. 

After he came, he felt so good inside me I held him by his jeans and wouldn’t let him pull out until he stopped throbbing. Finally he did, and i dropped to my knees and slurped anything that was left, and got an unexpected treat when he started getting hard again. When he was ready, I didn’t bother him about any condom, took that second load bare, and thanked him for using me when he was finished. 

Edited by HoneyBuns1980
  • Like 1