FuckBoxxx Amsterdam

Athingtodo

Unfortunately I won't make it this month, but will be there on 26 March and next day at Coffee & Cream; then back to Gran Canaria for the Bear Week.

Would love to hear how this month's party goes. Happy loads!

On 2/20/2022 at 12:15 AM, Athingtodo said:

Hi everyone!

Clubs will re-open soon in the Netherlands without restriction!

The FuckBoxxx party in Dirty Dick's in Amsterdam will take place on February 26th. Are they some guys here interested? 😏

Sounds like an interesting event, any more info/pics ?

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, bluewind said:

Do we have any updates?

Yes, the next edition is on 23rd April (16-20) in Dirty Dicks in Amsterdam. 

Unfortunately, I won't be available this weekend. 

What a pity because on the day just after (24th April, 16-21) there is the edition of another event: "Coffe & Cream" at Eagle Amsterdam which is only reserved for Poz and Prep guys. ☣

I will try to not miss the events of May and will post them here too (at least 4 events dedicated to BB in May 💦).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Athingtodo said:

Yes, the next edition is on 23rd April (16-20) in Dirty Dicks in Amsterdam. 

Unfortunately, I won't be available this weekend. 

What a pity because on the day just after (24th April, 16-21) there is the edition of another event: "Coffe & Cream" at Eagle Amsterdam which is only reserved for Poz and Prep guys. ☣

I will try to not miss the events of May and will post them here too (at least 4 events dedicated to BB in May 💦).

Wonderful, things are slowly getting back to normal. Thanks a lot for your answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here some news about next BB parties in Amsterdam in May:

- 7th: MEAT MARKET 16:00-20:00 Club Church

- 14th: FICKSTUTENMARKT / HORSE FAIR 17:30 - 22:30 Eagle Amsterdam

- 28th: FUCKBOXXX 16:00 - 20:00 Dirty Dicks

- 29th: COFFE & CREAM AMSTERDAM 16:00 - 21:00 Eagle Amsterdam (this last one is fully BB)

I want absolutely visit Coffee & Cream... 🤤

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

Here some news about next BB parties in Amsterdam in May:

- 7th: MEAT MARKET 16:00-20:00 Club Church

- 14th: FICKSTUTENMARKT / HORSE FAIR 17:30 - 22:30 Eagle Amsterdam

- 28th: FUCKBOXXX 16:00 - 20:00 Dirty Dicks

- 29th: COFFE & CREAM AMSTERDAM 16:00 - 21:00 Eagle Amsterdam (this last one is fully BB)

I want absolutely visit Coffee & Cream... 🤤

nice, might try for the club church party.  i hope i can make the coffee & cream 🙂

• Piggy 1

More sexy bottoms for the next Fickstutenmarkt in Eagle Amsterdam would be nice haha. Or I don't have searched correctly haha. 

That little boy #27 very fit could enjoy my cock all that evening and thanks to me, I wasn't the only one. I could fuck him again at the end just after another top cum inside him. Nice moment. 💦

Probably that point to be blind and not refusing must fear some bottoms I imagine. 

• Like 1

It’s scary the first few minutes when you don’t get any cock and think, shit I’m wasting my time. After that it was literally non stop all night. It’s a very humbling experience to be totally at strangers’ mercy for 3 hours with absolutely no agency. Most unique and surreal experience of my life. I highly recommend it

Next time I may go as a top so I can see what’s going on.  Also cause there were 6 twink mares I would totally have loved to fuck.

I wish I could have known more about what was happening. What did the tops look like? Ages? Looks? How many where there?

• Like 1