FuckBoxxx Amsterdam

Athingtodo

16 hours ago, shyvers said:

😂 #27 was my friend. He is very hot. Did he get lots of cock?

I got about 50 that night

Which number were you haha?

He got so much cocks... Honestly he was never alone. Some daddies were in love with him and were like taking care oh him, exposing his ass to other tops. 

16 hours ago, shyvers said:

It’s scary the first few minutes when you don’t get any cock and think, shit I’m wasting my time. After that, it was non-stop all night. It’s a very humbling experience to be totally at strangers’ mercy for 3 hours with absolutely no agency. The most unique and surreal experience of my life. I highly recommend it

Next time I may go as a top so I can see what’s going on.  Also, cause there were 6 twink mares I would have loved to fuck.

I wish I could have known more about what was happening. What did the tops look like? Ages? Looks? How many were there?

You would love the look of the tops. Various ages, from daddies to young (more 40s I would say), and various bodies but several were fit. Several staff guys decided to enjoy some bottoms instead of doing their job 100% of the time haha. That was funny. 

(I wanted so much fuck that young blond boy of the staff but another top began to talk with him and finally, he could enjoy his mouth with long kissing times, I was jealous haha).

• Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 12:38 AM, shyvers said:

Yea. The blond twink helper was beautiful and super nice.

I was number 28

Hard to remember but that's possible you were that boy on the left fucked during a laaaarge moment by a very cute top with a condom. 😉

5 minutes ago, depravedslut said:

So maybe you will use me. Sunday is too late for me sadly.

If you want that you will have to have a tattoo or something on your ass to make me sure that it's your hole I'm visiting. 😉

6 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

If you want that you will have to have a tattoo or something on your ass to make me sure that it's your hole I'm visiting. 😉

I will ne wearing a red jockstrap. I can write something on my hole if you want to. Just tell me 😈

• Piggy 1

On 5/23/2022 at 11:34 PM, depravedslut said:

I will ne wearing a red jockstrap. I can write something on my hole if you want to. Just tell me 😈

Cool, write "depravedslut" if possible haha, maybe not on the ass (don't know if it's allowed in the rules) but on your thigh ^^).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, depravedslut said:

No idea which one you were 😅 please tell me.

Did you enjoy my hole?

Yes you know. That one with the big who pulled you each time because that was too big for you and you tried to disappear inside the box. 😉

And at one moment I touched your name you wrote on you. 

Didn't have cum btw. I was occupied with another cute boy after and then you were gone without my load. 

3 minutes ago, Athingtodo said:

Yes you know. That one with the big who pulled you each time because that was too big for you and you tried to disappear inside the box. 😉

And at one moment I touched your name you wrote on you. 

Didn't have cum btw. I was occupied with another cute boy after and then you were gone without my load. 

Oh. I was on the round turntable in the second room getting used by another guy probably.

I really liked your dick! I hope you enjoyed me even if you did not cum in me!

• Piggy 1

2 minutes ago, depravedslut said:

Oh. I was on the round turntable in the second room getting used by another guy probably.

I really liked your dick! I hope you enjoyed me even if you did not cum in me!

Dam'n didn't been there. I was kissing and cuddling in the dark with a Colombian guy haha. 

Did you received loads?

Yes your ass was very good and my dick super hard.