FuckBoxxx Amsterdam

Athingtodo

7 minutes ago, Athingtodo said:

Dam'n didn't been there. I was kissing and cuddling in the dark with a Colombian guy haha. 

Did you received loads?

Yes your ass was very good and my dick super hard. 

I would have told 2. But if you did not, then 1!

It was quite empty. I will definitely be back.

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, depravedslut said:

I would have told 2. But if you did not, then 1!

It was quite empty. I will definitely be back.

But I think after I left your ass, a lot of guys were attracted by you because I opened your hole pretty well. 😏

But I hope you like daddies because trust me they were plenty. 🤤

So. Yesterday I was frustrated by the low number of dicks I took in fuckboxxx (6 approx.).

So I went to club church for their underwear party. I was there at 11pm, not many people.

At midnight it was full and guys were still arriving. I don't know how many because I was taking cocks in the darkroom. I lost count but probably 15 guys fucked me from 11 to 1am (with 30min break). It was really good!

I have to say @Athingtodo was definitely the best one yesterday. I was about to cum during the whole fuck! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I soooooo need to get to Amsterdam again, for all of these amazing fuck parties. I love the sound of FuckboXXX, but also Coffe * Cream. 

I recommend you more meat market than the others haha. Besides all clubs I have tried, Club Church is the hottest. 

18 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

I enjoyed Pozzums at Church. Eagle was a great late night finishing up venue to get the last fucks and loads. Are Argos and Web still open?

Pozzums? I don't know this event!

Mmm I would enjoy your full ass. 

Don't know these two. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2022 at 1:15 AM, Athingtodo said:

Hi everyone!

Clubs will re-open soon in the Netherlands without restriction!

The FuckBoxxx party in Dirty Dick's in Amsterdam will take place on February 26th. Are they some guys here interested? 😏

I will be there tomorrow (sat 7/23)

16 hours ago, JamieBottom said:

I will be there tomorrow (sat 7/23)

Jamie, I know you are at the FuckBoxxx session today 💦 but when you get home and wind down, we would love to hear how it was for you. Yesterday's chat about it drove me crazy so much that when I woke up this morning, as I was stretching out naked in bed, I suddenly yelled out to myself, "Oh My God I Need To Be Fucked Bareback In A FuckBoxxx So Badly!!"🥵 The words just came out of nowhere! It's a good thing I was alone this morning. Wish we had something like this is the US. 

I'd love to know more about the type of guys who go to Fuckboxxx. I'm an older guy although that might not be totally obvious if all guys can see if my arse coming out of a box. When I eventually get back to Amsterdam, I'd love to try it out, but also definitely up for the idea of Coffee/Cream. I figure Fickstutenmarkt is pretty much for younger/fitter guys. In any case I'd be taking (and possibly) giving loads. 

Anyone who's been to FB & CC - any more detail to share? 

On 7/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

I'd love to know more about the type of guys who go to Fuckboxxx. I'm an older guy although that might not be totally obvious if all guys can see if my arse coming out of a box. When I eventually get back to Amsterdam, I'd love to try it out, but also definitely up for the idea of Coffee/Cream. I figure Fickstutenmarkt is pretty much for younger/fitter guys. In any case I'd be taking (and possibly) giving loads. 

Anyone who's been to FB & CC - any more detail to share? 

Just tell me what you want to know exactly, and I'll tell you all

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to visit next Saturday. Never been there before. 

Maybe a stupid question, but do you need to wear shoes when you go from the fuckbox to the bar to order the mandatory drinks?

2 hours ago, Sjorz said:

I'd love to visit next Saturday. Never been there before. 

Maybe a stupid question, but do you need to wear shoes when you go from the fuckbox to the bar to order the mandatory drinks?

You keep your shoes all the time. They are the only pieces of clothes allowed with underwear. 

On 8/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, Athingtodo said:

You keep your shoes all the time. They are the only pieces of clothes allowed with underwear. 

Thanx. I assume it will be a mess of lube and jizz, so willl not wear new shoes.  😉