Looking for Cumdumps

On 2/21/2022 at 12:17 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

Southbay top (North San Jose) looking for cumdumps to enjoy. Non-cumdump bottoms also welcome. 😜

I'm a cumdump and would enjoy taking your loads. Why haven't you responded to my other messages?

Sorry everyone. I didn't realize that I didn't automatically follow a thread a I started....

On 2/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Breedthisslut said:

PM sent

We've been in contact.

On 2/24/2022 at 11:27 AM, cumdump831 said:

I’ll take your load 

I never know what to make of a bottom who shows his dick. But you're a a versa-bottom. Sorry, from what I can see, I can't tell if I'm interested or not.

On 2/25/2022 at 11:23 AM, Chubbottomall4s said:

Would love to be your cumdump. Let me know when I may serve.

Thanks. We're not a match though. Good luck to you!

5 hours ago, hotpussyboy said:

I'm a cumdump and would enjoy taking your loads. Why haven't you responded to my other messages?

I believe I have replied to you in every thread in which you have pinged me. Neither of us can send direct messages to the other (yet), and I don't want to derail any threads/make public our private conversations. You'll likely be able to DM me before I can DM you. I look forward to the time when we can converse directly with each other!