cumdump in phx

cumdump in phx taking all loads prefer gangbang or gangrape pozzing scenes can be anon or on cam 602fourthree5threetwo58 need to travel or meet at bookstore bath house alley etc.. text only

• 2 months later...

anon cumdump in peoria near cactus and 75 ave. front door open, screen door closed but unlocked. on hands and knees, legs spread, ass up, head down, blindfold on. contact for time and location. usually host twice a week during weekdays around noon.

89C27BE4-940C-4EC5-914F-292FB53352D4.jpeg

call to see if i'm available that day. noon to 3 only. if outside light is on, come in and find me naked, blindfolded, on the floor, head down ass up.

1A9FD173-E178-4E92-B4CD-2331CF318805.jpeg

On 5/13/2022 at 6:10 PM, bottombuttguy said:

call to see if i'm available that day. noon to 3 only. if outside light is on, come in and find me naked, blindfolded, on the floor, head down ass up.

1A9FD173-E178-4E92-B4CD-2331CF318805.jpeg

Hey i dont know if I would post your phone number and address, be careful there are too many freaks out there..

doing an anon (blindfold) cumdump scene is dangerous as u don't know who is going to walk in. since u can't see them, they can easily harm u. i did anon scenes years ago when craigslist had personal ads. when u hear a car pull up in the driveway, the car door opens and shuts, footsteps on the sidewalk approaching the front door,  the security screen door is opened, then closed, with the front door being closed after that. u feel his eyes seeing u on your hands and knees, facing away from the front door. legs spead, ass up, head down, blindfold on. the feelings and sensations are difficult to express, but your heart is beating rapidly and you're scared and turned on at the same time, as whatever happens next is out of your control. fortunately, i'm into bdsm, kink, and fetish play and don't have any limits or [banned word] issues, so i'm never suprised at the things that can happen. typically, there is lube, poppers, and towels provided. But sometimes guys bring toys, restraints, and other gear. i guess in a way, for me, it's like sky divng or racing cars, as the risks are great and real, but the excitement is kind of addicting. i do appreciate your advice though.  thanks.

BDDA0F06-3C66-428F-A8AB-2A4ACB9BC719.jpeg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

in position, blindfold on, on hands and knees, ass up, head down, both holes open, front doors unlockd, no calls needed. just walking and use this cum pig. 7226 W. Canterbury Dr

hosting till 4am. if outside lite on, front door unlocked. walk-in to use my holes. on hands and knees, facing away from the door, blindfold on. park in driveway or on the street. no need to call. 7226 W Canterbury dr, near cactus rd and 75th ave, on the westside.