Just the tip - raped without condom.

Latinbttm

I was dressed in my capri pants that zip up the back and 4in wedge sandals,  I had panted my toes with a nice hooker red and put on a pink swatter top and with full wig and  makeup,  I was feeling very sexy and looking for some action.  So I decided to dive up to Bush River ABS and see what I could find.   I arrived about 11pm and the parking lot was full… so I had to park way in the back. I walked in the got a polite node from the guy behind the counter as I got my tokens..  I went in to a both in the back of the ABS, and there was already a guy in the next both who put his hand through the GH and wanted to feel me up and  finger fuck my ass, I was feeling so horny and I love fisting that I pulled down my pants and took off my panties and presented my lubed ass to the GH for my new found friend to enjoy.

As he worked his fingers in me and started to rotate his hand around and around the inside of me I got so weak in the knees that and it was making me so hot and horny that i needed more and asked him to come over to my side so he could really get his hands on me ,   I was in haven !,  I waited in anticipation as I hear him step out of his both and make his way over to my side of the gallery my hart was racing as I heard him open the door to my both.  What was he like…I wondered, what is he going to do?? He opened the door, and there was a tall black guy bout 50sh in good shape about 6ft3in tall looking down at me… (im only 5.6)  he made his way in.. and started kissing me .  He then started to push me down and bend me over the chair in the both I was ok with that because i was so turned on with the fisting that i really wanted this guys cock in me.

As he bent me over the chair and pulled my panties down . i pulled out a condom and handed it back to him... he just push my hand away and shoved his raw 8in BBC deep inside my ass... It was a good thing he had opened me up with his fingers because i was already opened up and bleeding a bit from his nails.   He fucked me for about 20 min and all i could do was take it, because he was holding me down by the back of the neck..    Then I felt him stop and go deep in me, and hold it ,  I knew he was cumming deep inside my ass. it was the best fuck i ever had in my life  !

He then just pulled out and zipped up and was out the door.... I was left there with his cum dripping down my leg ,  not knowing if he was POZ or Neg...   The thought of it, excited and scared me at the same time... and i knew what it felt like to be raped.  I sat at home for weeks wondering if i was knocked up or not.. I never got the flu but, Ever since that day the excitement of being force fucked and not knowing if i was POZ was overwhelming and after that, I never handed out another condom.   

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

On 2/24/2022 at 8:28 PM, Latinbttm said:

So I agreed with this guy on Grindr and I asked him if he had condoms before leaving and he said yes.

When I arrived at his place, he said: “do you want to smoke 🪴” and I accepted. After, we started kissing and two minutes after his dick was in my mouth. Then he said let me fuck you, and started playing with my ass. Suddenly I saw he was trying to get inside without a condom.

”Don’t forget the condom” I said and he continued “don’t worry I’ll wear it in a bit, I’m just playing”.

30 seconds after, the tip of his dick was inside of me. I asked him again for the condom.

he stopped went to his closet and took a condom, lube and the poppers. “Have you ever tried these?” He said pointing to the poppers. “I haven’t” I replied.

then he gave me the poppers and said “try it” while pushing his cock against my hole. When I hit the poppers I forgot about the condoms and 30 after his raw dick was all inside of me.

”Try it again” he said and I said “I will after you put the condom” he replied saying “don’t worry, I’m just playing it is just the tip”. I hit the poppers again and next he was fucking me hard with is raw dick. I was high on weed and poppers he was a muscular daddy and I was so fucking turned on watching the condom next to me and that beast raping me raw.

I hit the poppers one last time and two mins after he was dropping his load inside of me.

”Oh shit I came in you, sorry, couldn’t resist, next time I’ll wear a condom I promise”

He just raped me and I loved it.

there was no next time, and since then I’ve been fucking raw. Now I’m addicted to guys cumming I my ass.

I love the seduction play and ultiment achievement of poppering up a btm to get his dick in raw and spewing his load balls deep....works for me as a btm.....woof

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

14 hours ago, maryann said:

I was dressed in my capri pants that zip up the back and 4in wedge sandals,  I had panted my toes with a nice hooker red and put on a pink swatter top and with full wig and  makeup,  I was feeling very sexy and looking for some action.  So I decided to dive up to Bush River ABS and see what I could find.   I arrived about 11pm and the parking lot was full… so I had to park way in the back. I walked in the got a polite node from the guy behind the counter as I got my tokens..  I went in to a both in the back of the ABS, and there was already a guy in the next both who put his hand through the GH and wanted to feel me up and  finger fuck my ass, I was feeling so horny and I love fisting that I pulled down my pants and took off my panties and presented my lubed ass to the GH for my new found friend to enjoy.

As he worked his fingers in me and started to rotate his hand around and around the inside of me I got so weak in the knees that and it was making me so hot and horny that i needed more and asked him to come over to my side so he could really get his hands on me ,   I was in haven !,  I waited in anticipation as I hear him step out of his both and make his way over to my side of the gallery my hart was racing as I heard him open the door to my both.  What was he like…I wondered, what is he going to do?? He opened the door, and there was a tall black guy bout 50sh in good shape about 6ft3in tall looking down at me… (im only 5.6)  he made his way in.. and started kissing me .  He then started to push me down and bend me over the chair in the both I was ok with that because i was so turned on with the fisting that i really wanted this guys cock in me.

As he bent me over the chair and pulled my panties down . i pulled out a condom and handed it back to him... he just push my hand away and shoved his raw 8in BBC deep inside my ass... It was a good thing he had opened me up with his fingers because i was already opened up and bleeding a bit from his nails.   He fucked me for about 20 min and all i could do was take it, because he was holding me down by the back of the neck..    Then I felt him stop and go deep in me, and hold it ,  I knew he was cumming deep inside my ass. it was the best fuck i ever had in my life  !

He then just pulled out and zipped up and was out the door.... I was left there with his cum dripping down my leg ,  not knowing if he was POZ or Neg...   The thought of it, excited and scared me at the same time... and i knew what it felt like to be raped.  I sat at home for weeks wondering if i was knocked up or not.. I never got the flu but, Ever since that day the excitement of being force fucked and not knowing if i was POZ was overwhelming and after that, I never handed out another condom.   

That is so fucking hot.  Still trying to find someone to pump his seed into my tight, twitching, boi pussy.  Hopefully this week. Suppose to be meeting a guy on Thursday. He says he'll take me blindfolded and restrained.  Told him I have never done bareback, so maybe that will get him to fuck me bare and seed my hole.

On 2/28/2022 at 8:03 AM, fskn said:

Very well said. It's a lesson that bottoms learn, sooner or later. I wonder whether they know it instinctively, from the start, and go through a process of (self-)acceptance rather than learning.

I was told the first time I was used that raw and being cum deep inside was what I was born for and I should never complain about it, just accept any and all men who want to use my hole. 

Nothing better than raw. I can still remember when I went from condom to bareback. It was in the gay suana in Amsterdam. He was fucking me with a condom and suddenly took it off and fucked me raw. I was so horny that I did not care at the moment. He unloaded in me. After this I was a bit scared. Luckily  I lost this feeling when I was fucked raw again the next day. After this I was officially a bareback hooker and it did not take long before I was pozzed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 3/1/2022 at 9:38 AM, DenverBtmDude said:

I love the seduction play and ultiment achievement of poppering up a btm to get his dick in raw and spewing his load balls deep....works for me as a btm.....woof

The seduction part is honestly as hot as the resulting seeding of his guts. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I have found as a bottom that things always go further than originally intended or discussed. My first time started in a club darkroom which I intending to get a blowjob but on going down the stairs to explore what was on offer was grabbed by a guy who had been watching me in the bar area and had made me for a bottom. I have never understood how he did that. Having followed me down the stairs as t took my first step in the darkroom itself he was onto me. he only words he said to me at that point was "do you have a condom" when I send no, he pulled me into one of the larger booths, pushed me to my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth. I had no idea how to suck a cock properly but its amazing how fast you can learn and improve when you have to. I wasn't asked about anything, and I was was so taken aback I never said anything to object. Hauled to my feet, spread eagled against the wall, he just fucked me and it was really really painful. First oral, first anal, first black stud, and went from gay virgin to slut in around 15 minutes. What I didn't realise was that the door to the booth didn't lock. It was only when he had unloaded up me and withdrew, that I looked around at him and saw the small crowd that had gathered to watch. The only other thing he said to me during the whole time was when he finished, saying "great ass". Of course, he was standing there with my trousers down legs spread and ass out, so thinking back that comment may have been directed at others rather than me. and of course as soon as he stepped away, he was replaced. I was trying to get my trousers up and get out but had no chance. Had my head dragged down by the hair and a cock shoved in my mouth in a matter of seconds and received a really hard face fucking being dragged around to expose my ass, and then I received my first spit roast as well. It was scary as fuck, but also exciting, and whilst at the time I was only thinking of getting out of there, later and since I never regretted the experience. It showed me what I always was and have since accepted, a submissive slut whose thing is being sexually dominated. I have also found since that there aren't that many genuine dominant tops around, plenty of tops will fuck you, but a natural dominant who knows how to use a bitch, not so many.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

On 2/27/2022 at 2:07 PM, iman2004 said:

There are generations of Roman Catholics who prove that pulling out just doesn’t work 🤣

dont knock the catholics, thats one reason i can seduce so many latin guys, just tell em they can bust inside, their wives make em pull out

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/1/2022 at 12:02 PM, Ctgaydave said:

I was told the first time I was used that raw and being cum deep inside was what I was born for and I should never complain about it, just accept any and all men who want to use my hole. 

interesting, when my dads best friend, who was str8, used me starting at 15, said something simular. girly boys are there so real men dont go without. he went on to say it was my dutiy to take when the wife said no. i was 15, that bitch said no alot. 

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, guy4funwaco said:

interesting, when my dads best friend, who was str8, used me starting at 15, said something simular. girly boys are there so real men dont go without. he went on to say it was my dutiy to take when the wife said no. i was 15, that bitch said no alot. 

I was happy to have a purpose, just upset that I didn't have a pussy for men to use. But two holes have served me well and I learned how to use them

Had that happen to me a few times too and do that how with hesitant boys wanting me to use a condom. It's surprising what some weed does for guys. They get so focused on that they forget you're in them bare with a "promise" to wrap. Then I pull the "I was so high I forgot to put it on" excuse. Did that last night with a neighborhood kid out on the trail near us. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Had that happen to me a few times too and do that how with hesitant boys wanting me to use a condom. It's surprising what some weed does for guys. They get so focused on that they forget you're in them bare with a "promise" to wrap. Then I pull the "I was so high I forgot to put it on" excuse. Did that last night with a neighborhood kid out on the trail near us. 

Hot I’d love being raped by you

• Downvote 1