Lunch time breeding

Cumdumphouseboy

I have been horny all week and striking out left and right. I finally got bred today. A traveling business man invited me to his room at the Hyatt, and asked me to bring lube. I told him to just spit on my hole, but he insisted on lube. So I put on a jockstrap grabbed lube and poppers and headed his way. 
He left the door ajar and lights low. I took a sniff of poppers before I entered the room. He was waiting on the bed. Naked and hard. I made eye contact with him then stripped to my jock. I took another hit of poppers and jumped on the bed to work his cock over with my moth. His cock 7” cut fit in my mouth perfectly. By the sounds of him moaning he enjoyed it as much as I did. Finally I could not take it any more, I backed my ass up to the edge of the bed and shouted “fuck me!” When he got off the bed to get behind me he asked for the lube. I reluctantly went to my jacket to get the bottle. But with it being so dark I could not find it, and he agreed to spit. I got down on my knees to get his cock wet again and I bent over the bed. He put his cock on my hole and I pushed back and took it in one go. Thr next 5 minutes was spent taking huge hits of poppers and egging him in, begging for his load. Being a good piggy bottom. Grilling his cock with the muscles deep in my ass every time he pushed deep. I loved when he pressed down on the small of my back fucking me harder every time I clamped my hole down on his cock. I felt his balls tighten up, and his breathing get shallow. As he moaned “take my load.”
He kept his cock inside me after he came. I love  when a top stays in me, pushing their cum deeper into my hole. I kept flexing my sphincter muscles to massage his still hard cock. He kept slowly pumping his cum deeper and deeper into my hole, while I reached behind me and grabbed his ass to feel the length of his cock deeper inside me. 
Then he started to thrust his hips again. Staying out slow, quickly picking up pace. I felt his cock harden, and I reached for the brown bottle. We both got verbal again, him calling me a cum dump slut, and me begging for his second load. Again I feel his balls tighten and then felt him filling my guts a second time. This time he did not stay inside me long. He pulled out, smacked my ass and told me to leave. I left the hotel feeling his leaking out of my hole, soaking the straps of my jock.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2022 at 8:45 AM, Cumdumphouseboy said:

I have been horny all week and striking out left and right. I finally got bred today. A traveling business man invited me to his room at the Hyatt, and asked me to bring lube. I told him to just spit on my hole, but he insisted on lube. So I put on a jockstrap grabbed lube and poppers and headed his way. 
He left the door ajar and lights low. I took a sniff of poppers before I entered the room. He was waiting on the bed. Naked and hard. I made eye contact with him then stripped to my jock. I took another hit of poppers and jumped on the bed to work his cock over with my moth. His cock 7” cut fit in my mouth perfectly. By the sounds of him moaning he enjoyed it as much as I did. Finally I could not take it any more, I backed my ass up to the edge of the bed and shouted “fuck me!” When he got off the bed to get behind me he asked for the lube. I reluctantly went to my jacket to get the bottle. But with it being so dark I could not find it, and he agreed to spit. I got down on my knees to get his cock wet again and I bent over the bed. He put his cock on my hole and I pushed back and took it in one go. Thr next 5 minutes was spent taking huge hits of poppers and egging him in, begging for his load. Being a good piggy bottom. Grilling his cock with the muscles deep in my ass every time he pushed deep. I loved when he pressed down on the small of my back fucking me harder every time I clamped my hole down on his cock. I felt his balls tighten up, and his breathing get shallow. As he moaned “take my load.”
He kept his cock inside me after he came. I love  when a top stays in me, pushing their cum deeper into my hole. I kept flexing my sphincter muscles to massage his still hard cock. He kept slowly pumping his cum deeper and deeper into my hole, while I reached behind me and grabbed his ass to feel the length of his cock deeper inside me. 
Then he started to thrust his hips again. Staying out slow, quickly picking up pace. I felt his cock harden, and I reached for the brown bottle. We both got verbal again, him calling me a cum dump slut, and me begging for his second load. Again I feel his balls tighten and then felt him filling my guts a second time. This time he did not stay inside me long. He pulled out, smacked my ass and told me to leave. I left the hotel feeling his leaking out of my hole, soaking the straps of my jock.

Big, big cumslut!

• 1 month later...