Fucking in the booth…again

bbbugfkrme

Back to the treasure chest again. Didn’t think I was gonna get lucky but just as I was about to head out a really nice older gentleman popped into my booth. He was about 5’9” and 160. He and I had met before. He, like me, was more bottom than top. I started sucking him. He got hard quickly. Nice str8t cut 7 inch bone not too thick. We talked as I took breathers from sucking him. I told him I wanted to be fucked. He hesitated. I told him about the college kid that had fucked my ass a few weeks ago. told him the 19 yr old kid enjoyed my ass -a kid who said he only bottomed up to that point. For some reason this changed  type gentleman’s mind and he said to keep sucking him up and he would fuck me. He got nice and hard and I dropped trou and offered up my ass. I slicked up his cock with spit and then my ass. Love to spit fuck. He went in really fast and it hurt like hell. He pulled out told me to suck him some more. “When you’re ready,” he said, “turn around and backup on my cock. Take it the way you need it.” He was really a gentleman. I hit the poppers and sucked him a little and then stood, took his raw hard bone, and slowly impaled myself. His cock met some resistance at my second sphincter but I pushed back a little harder and his head popped right through. I moaned like the married cheating cumslut that I am and started riding it back and forth. I was begging for that cock when he said “I’m going to pull out so you can suck me some more.” I turned around and sucked that cock back into my mouth. Sucked off my ass juices. I was in heaven. The he told me to turn around  and slid back in. We repeated  the process three or four times til he pushed really deep and pumped his load deep into my hole past my second sphincter. He pulled out and said, “clean your ass off my cock so I can go.” I did and he left. What an amazing and hot fuck that was. He was so deliberate and controlled me effortlessly. Fuck, I want him again. I’d do anything he told me to d o.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2