Converted a condom only guy to a raw fuck slut

Doccer19677

To be honest I like playing with older straight /married guys.  I met one the other day in a sauna and he had nipples to die for. They were hard wired to his sex drive. I went to town squeezing, biting and generally getting this older guy aroused. I whispered to him I wanted to fuck him but he said only with a condom. That was like a challenge to me…I continued to work his nipples, finger his already lubed hole and really kiss him hard - he particularly got turned on when I held his throat and controlled his breathing. I kept saying you’ll enjoy raw, I’ll only put the tip in , be a good boy for daddy. I think I pushed him over the edge as he turned around and begged for my cock raw. I started to fuck him as I worked his nipples, asking him to cum for daddy. He came everywhere and his arse clamped on to my cock lodged up his backside. It was great. Unfortunately I didn’t cum in him but was quite philosophical as I had converted a condom only guy to a raw fuck slut. I know he will be riding raw cock in the future perhaps not with me but with others…service to our community I guess 😃

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 3

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
18 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

To be honest I like playing with older straight /married guys.  I met one the other day in a sauna and he had nipples to die for. They were hard wired to his sex drive. I went to town squeezing, biting and generally getting this older guy aroused. I whispered to him I wanted to fuck him but he said only with a condom. That was like a challenge to me…I continued to work his nipples, finger his already lubed hole and really kiss him hard - he particularly got turned on when I held his throat and controlled his breathing. I kept saying you’ll enjoy raw, I’ll only put the tip in , be a good boy for daddy. I think I pushed him over the edge as he turned around and begged for my cock raw. I started to fuck him as I worked his nipples, asking him to cum for daddy. He came everywhere and his arse clamped on to my cock lodged up his backside. It was great. Unfortunately I didn’t cum in him but was quite philosophical as I had converted a condom only guy to a raw fuck slut. I know he will be riding raw cock in the future perhaps not with me but with others…service to our community I guess 😃

Damn, that sounded hot. I wonder if the condom was just him playing “hard to get”. I’d be more than happy taking your load balls deep in my arse.

5 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Damn, that sounded hot. I wonder if the condom was just him playing “hard to get”. I’d be more than happy taking your load balls deep in my arse.

I’m not sure on the ‘hard to get’ point , you are right it was very horny and I needed to rest in the upstairs dark room (that’s another story on here😈)  it is as the greenhouse in Newport so possibly near you x

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

I'm a married guy who would love meeting gay guys just like you, convincing me to go raw...

47 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

Excellent that bottom is exactly what i used to be like - saying use a condom but secretly desperate for it raw, and really wanting the Top to push me over the edge. And yeah, hand over mouth while being fucked makes it so much more intense. When a man has control of me i want him to use that control

4 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

I don’t think you would have any objections to raw 😂

Probably not... may ask the top not to cum inside me, though...

1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

I had converted a condom only guy to a raw fuck slut. I know he will be riding raw cock in the future perhaps not with me but with others…service to our community I guess 😃

That's the spirit!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marriedsub said:

Probably not... may ask the top not to cum inside me, though...

Yeah but the top would know you didnt mean it

3 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I don't think anyone likes wearing condoms. I think it's too make themselves feel less guilty about it their urges to be with men while they're married. I know if I caught something it would suck but I'd be like oh well, but the idea of giving it to someone I deeply care about would kill me

19 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

You may not have that choice, you wouldn’t with me

Sorry, just a newbie... ran out of allowed number of comments...

You're probably right, choosing whether to get cum inside me or not wouldn't in reality be mine... I would probably beg to be bred anyway, in the heat of the moment...

17 hours ago, fatbottom said:

Yeah but the top would know you didnt mean it

True, no sometimes means yes 😉

On 3/6/2022 at 4:47 AM, Doccer19677 said:

Wow, I wish I had been able to convert my fwb into a raw slut. He got scared after I suggested going in him raw.

• Like 1