Midtown Spa closed :(

focoslut

• 2 weeks later...

Dec 1996.  I was 19.  A flight was diverted to Denver and United put me up overnight in a hotel.   I asked one of the flight attendants what I should do that night. He pointed me to the Denver swim club. I never even pulled back the sheets on the bed but I did shower at the hotel in the morning.

I already was into some pretty wild stuff, but I had a fabulous night and great memories.  Unfortunately, Christmas Eve I noticed a discharge … and I caught my first case of gono there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I think a lot of sex clubs are having a hard time staying open. Politics is part of it, hookup apps are another, but the pandemic destroyed lots of businesses. It's going to take years to get back to normal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Covid killed DSC, i used to do Lyft on the weekends, always rides from there between 3 and 5 am, two weeks after Polis closed everything down, the lights went out for good, also the same reason Circus Circus closed, although I've heard they were in trouble already, but Covid was the final straw for them.

Edited by eggp

On 3/19/2022 at 7:13 PM, Sfmike64 said:

I think a lot of sex clubs are having a hard time staying open. Politics is part of it, hookup apps are another, but the pandemic destroyed lots of businesses. It's going to take years to get back to normal.

More so the gay sex clubs, on the straight/bi side, the lifestyle clubs are staying open, or have mostly all reopened, I think for them it depends on how they were able to adapt, and how strict the local politics were.