Pure for men

1999bottom

I’ve been taking it for over a year now, and can attest that it definitely works to keep things regulated and virtually mess free.  Usually just a quick check and my pussy is ready for cock.  

I take it 2 times a day (morning and early evening).  Very helpful to drink plenty of water (but you should be doing that anyway).  I also use their “Stay Ready” cream for a fresh and tasty pussy.  I do still use their wipes because of the fragrance/content of the wetting agent, but I don’t care for them nearly as much as the first generation version.  Those were MUCH better in quality and packaging than the current version. 

• 2 weeks later...

I use "Take Two". And I like that better than Pure.  I have tried a few different ones. 

Overall however I woukd aay absolutely a game changer.  Especially if you work out often and eat a high protiet diet.  OMG, soooo much better. I was always worred about an accident even after enemas. But fiber pills work really well. Not sure if just plain metamucil would he just as good?  Probably depends on how much protein vs fiber you get in your normal diet.

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 11:17 PM, London1281955 said:

I take it daily and you still need to watch diet but it definitely helps.

I know drinking lots of water is important. But guys who take Pure for Men, do you take one or two pills? Once a day? twice a day? With meals, in-between meals? Does it make a difference? Just wondering what woks best.