Wannabe BB Slut

subchub272

I am a divorced white male 50 in the Atlanta area. I am completely new to this scene. I have had a few bisexual encounters in the past. But recently I have felt drawn to the idea of completely embracing my submissive nature and desires. I am very submissive sexually which started when I was still 100% heterosexual and only with women. It started with strapon play with my more dominant partner and then escalted to her encouraging me to suck cock. That has been the bulk of my experience in this area.

I have been single for awhile now with the whole covid situation the last couiple years has not help with that. I have increasingingly felt myself drawn towards more gay/bi desires and embracing my submissive nature. So much so that I am envisioning more of a "big-bang" approach  quite literally and figuratively. I have heard a bit about Flex and the traditionl gay bathhouse scene appeals to me for some reason. I admit I do tend to be more the shy and reserved type in social situations, and especially somthing like this. It seems that there are options in this environment where I can be very passive and offer up myself as a submissive. There are options such as public play spaces, glory holes, and dark rooms where I might have success. Then there are also less intimidiating areas, so I could chill and just take it all in if I needed to do that. Additionally, there is the option to get a room with a bed and/or sling where I can escape or leave the door open and offer up myself to whoever chooses to enter through an open door. I am thinking that this last option may be the easiest way for me to personally start my journey as a submissive bareback slut.

I must admit that I am overweight and I definately would be considered a chub. I know because I am older and a chub that I am not that desirable to a large number of those that might be at the club. I think given how shy I can be and also because these less disirable traits that the private room with a bed and/or sling is definately the best fit so that the open door will allow tops to decide if they want to use me for their enjoyment. 

I am not quite yet ready to make this happen. I plan on starting PrEP soon, so i need to go through that process before I decide to attend. I would be interested in hearing what more experienced guys might have to say. Do you see any issue with what I am thinking? Maybe some additional tips? When might be the best time to try and do something like this at Flex where more chance of tops being ok with older chub?

First, you need to get on PrEP before playing in Atlanta as there's plenty of "Poz not on Med" in town.  Try CumUnion at Tokyo Valantino on the 4th Wednesday of each month.  Search "CumUnion" for more info.  You enter at the rear of the building.  It's around $23 to enter.  Bring a pad lock with you.  Third floor has a locker room.  Take off all your clothes and place in the locker.  There will be a lot of different type guys to explore with.  There's a dark room if you want to hide out and play.  There's bigger rooms with different sofas, benchs, etc.  They have showers if needed.  You can watch or jump right in.  CumUnion is a lot more sex positive/productive environment than other Atlanta options.  We've lost our best option which was Manifest--sex club.  Don't go right for the hotel room where you leave the door open--this can be very dangerous until you are more experienced and take precautions like leaving all  your stuff in your car.  FLEX is hit or miss.  Might try Southern Nights.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 1:26 AM, subchub272 said:

It seems that there are options in this environment where I can be very passive and offer up myself as a submissive....

I must admit that I am overweight and I definately would be considered a chub

I don't want to disappoint you but because you are 50 and overweight you may have trouble getting attention. I'm not saying that you won't be able to live your fantasy, just that it's easier when you start younger. I started having sex with guys in my early 20's when guys were after me. I have a friend who started when he was 60 and it was really tough.