Mexican beach orgies

Four days later I joined my pozer for his early morning skinny dip. His boyfriend was sleeping in. 

As we warmed in the early morning sunshine after emerging from the water he pulled out his cell phone. I could see he was opening his photo gallery and couldn't imagine what he wanted to show me. 

The picture he opened showed his boyfriend being fucked by their gardener. I tried to read his face, was that a genuine smile or was it hiding anger. 

"I took these yesterday." The next pictures showed his boyfriend getting railed by two gringo bears . The pictures had been taken through the window of a poolside washroom. I knew the big shower stall having been bred there by a different cheating boyfriend. 

I feared how many more pictures he had. My stomach was in my throat. Before he could proceed I asked;

"Wow! Did you have any idea?"

"I guess I should have, but until yesterday, no."

"What are you going to do? Are you pissed ... angry?"

"Not at him  ... maybe at bit with you. " Busted, there was now a picture taken through my room window of his boyfriend fucking me as the nightwatchman fucked his boyfriend. 

"I'm surprised, maybe a bit disappointed. But when I saw him with the gardener I was actually relieved. I didn't need to feel so guilty about cheating with you. I actually fucked the gardener later yesterday. Upped my cheating game."

"I could tell from their talk the bears were barebacking and breeding him. I realized he'd probably never stopped hooking up and I got incredibly turned on. "

"When I caught you with him I was initially angry you hadn't told me, especially after I cheated with you. Then as I watched your threesome hot session I got so turned on. My feelings shift to admiration that you cheat with both of us and protect our secrets from each other. He doesn't know about us does he?"

I lied, "No, of course not."

"Good. Please come for dinner tonight. I want to have some fun. "

I spent the day a bit frightened but mostly curious. 

The gardener was approaching their home as I arrived. Once again we could see they were fucking in the kitchen as we arrived. The door was open and we were called in immediately. The gardener was instructed to bend me over the counter and catch up. The boyfriend was about to get a load up his ass and so should I. It was only then I saw the gardener's dick must have been 11 inches. He wasted no time in lubeing me with vegetable oil and gave me little time to adjust before pounding me silly. Both tops climaxed with loud groans simultaneously. 

The boyfriend and I were instructed to  feltch each other. To lube and double penetrate the gardener. 

The boyfriend protested, "But I can't, we are monogamous."

My pozer; "Oh right, then our friend will have to breed the gardener as we watch."

Smiling the gardener bent over the counter, I lubed him with vegetable oil and returned his favor. 

By now everyone was naked and the meal was served. There was lots of footsie activity under the table. 

We moved to the living room and my pozer spoke; "Being here with three super hot sexy naked guys has me fully horned up. I need to fuck somebody and I need to do it now. I'm going to spin the bottle and fuck whoever it stops at."

The boyfriend; "You can't do that, we're monogamous. "

"Then you want to pray it stops at you. Otherwise as of that moment we open the relationship. Deal?"

"Fuck man,  yeah, deal. "

It seemed the bottle took forever to stop. It finally slowed approachinag the gardener, but it moved past and stopped pointing at the boyfriend. Pozer and boyfriend looked each other in the eye and the boyfriend reached out and turned the bottle to me. He proclaimed to my pozer; "Okay,  we're officially in an open relationship."

I was bent over the coffee table and mounted. The gardener was instructed to bring my pozer's phone to him. He opened the photo gallery and proceeded to show us the first picture of the gardener fucking the boyfriend. The next picture was the threesome in my room. "I suspect these are not the first times you cheated on me. Yes we are now officially open. Fuck, I'm ready to cum. " And my ass was flooded again. 

My pozer to his boyfriend; " Now you are going to drop what I suspect is a toxic poz load into him and we'll take him out to pimp for the night. Send him home with a dozen loads if we can. "

The boyfriend proceeded to breed me and we were off to the gay bar. They managed to get 5 guys to fuck me there, 3 bred me. Then at a dark spot on the beach they each took turns on my ass again attracting a crowd and another six loads sprayed my guts. 

In the midst of this the boyfriend fed me his cock. I was able to see my pozer lead a handsome burly guy up behind his boyfriend. I pulled off long enough to watch my pozer guide the burly guys unsheathed cock into his boyfriend's ass. He proceeded to sandwich fuck the burly guy. As my mouth filled with the boyfriend's hot cum I could tell both he and the sandwiched guy were receiving loads up their eager asses. 

Yes, their relationship was now publicly open. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

The next time I was to their home for dinner I learned the boyfriend had gone for blood tests. To everyone's surprise, especially the boyfriend's he was negative. He had them repeat the test he was so convinced after all the loads from strangers he'd received that he must be poz. Nope, negative with the follow up test.

At every opportunity he could he turned the conversation to his deep desire to be pozed. He was surprised yet relieved that he hadn't converted already . Now he wanted to fully immerse himself as a chaser. My pozer was still adamant that he wouldn't 'do it to his partner.' They argued through most of the meal. 

They argued about this almost every time I saw them, even when one or the other of them was fucking and breeding me. 

As I flew home at the end of my vacation I was sure their partnership was doomed. 

The next fall I was surprised to get a special invitation to the boyfriend's birthday party. Even though it would require a special trip I decided I was too curious to pass the invitation up. 

They picked me up late afternoon at the Mexican airport, took me to the neighbouring city and we feasted on a great meal. 

As the sun was setting we headed off on a walk which eventually took us down a back ally. My pozer knocked on a black metal door and after talking with the bouncer who opened it we were ushered in. It took some time for my eyes to adjust to the muted lighting but I eventually realized we were in a small chapel. Where a communion table would normally be at the front there was a sling. Standing around the chapel were about a dozen very rough looking guys in various stages of undress. They were all tattooed and the room smelled of a pleasant mix of candle smoke and Male body odor .

A head priest like figure came out from behind the elaborate ornamentation at the front and stood facing us wrapped in a full length black Cape. 

He cleared his throat and everyone fell silent. He then thrust his arms up fully opening the cape and stood there spread eagle, naked save leather chest harness, and sporting the biggest hardon I had ever seen. Over his cock was a beautiful big biohazard tattoo. 

He called the boyfriend forward by name. With his deep rich ritualistic voice he proceeded to ask the boyfriend if he would consent to a rapid HIV blood test. When the boyfriend nodded yes he was instructed to strip and helped up into the sling. The crowd moved into a semi circle of worshippers. 

The priest proceeded to pull a syringe and withdrew the blood sample from the boyfriend's ass. The priest fed his cock to the boyfriend as everyone waited two minutes for the test results. 

The priest's resonate deep voice proclaimed; "Negative! Good, our ritual conversion can proceed. This man has been chasing the gift. His lover has brought him to be our sacrificial lamb tonight. Let's give him the birthday gift he so desperately wants."

Then speaking to the boyfriend. "Each of these fine men are going to breed and poz your ass tonight. They are all toxic poz, no medication allowed in my cult.  Four of them are in end stage AIDS with viral loads through the roof. Only a miracle will let you leave this ritual without being well on the road to conversion. Who do you want to prepare your ass with this bottle brush?"

"Fuck, really? My boyfriend of course."

My pozer stepped up and rammed the bottle brush deep into his partner's hole. The boyfriend screamed the entire time the brush was fucked in and out and twisted. When the screams subsided to sobs my pozer spoke; "Happy birthday lover. I've been planning this for a while. I stopped meds five months ago. I've already pozed three of the last few guys we played with. But it appears I can't knock you up alone so I volunteered you to this pozing cult. " Sliding his raw cock into his boyfriend's ass. "So you ready to be claimed and converted?"

"Wow, wow! You're fuckin right I'm ready. "

With the room wildly cheering and encouraging it didn't take my pozer long to dump his now toxic load. 

For the next two hours each man in the room took their turn to load the boyfriend's ass. 

My pozer was so excited that after a while he came up behind me, lowered my shorts and shoved on in. Twenty minutes later he was unloading in me as the second full blown AIDS guy sprayed his boyfriend's guts with high viral load toxin.

My ass was not empty long before the first full blown AIDS guy was teasing my hole. "I suspect you don't want to pass this opportunity up. " I just pushed back and was impaled. "Right choice." Was his response as we slammed against each other. I would eventually end up with 3 loads out of the four full blown AIDS guys. 

Meanwhile everyone but the priest had pozed the boyfriend. The sickest of the AIDS guys was motioned beside the sling. The priest now had an open swiss army knife. "Andrea will die soon, you are about to become blood brothers so you can keep a part of him alive." A small slit was made in each of their middle fingers and they grasped each other's hands making sure their blood would mix. 

"As the newest convert to my cult I must receive your last negative load. " The boyfriend was helped out of the sling and the priest slid in. 

By the ease with which the boyfriend slid in someone's cum had prelubed the priest. A vicious fuck ensued and eventually the boyfriend's potentially last negative load was planted in the priest. 

They changed places once again and all cheered as the priest's venom was blasted into the boyfriend. 

The rest of my weekend visit passed quickly and I flew home. Two weeks later my pozer sent me a photo of his boyfriend hooked up to all kinds of lines in an ICU unit. For years he'd been highly resistant to infection, then when it took he got the fuck flu but bad. It took a few weeks but he did recover and was over the moon to have officially joined 'the brotherhood' and no longer be in a sero- discordant couple. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 9

If it hadn't been before, this cult pozing night cemented our friendship. I now moved in with them for my winter vacations. They came to me one summer and I took them to every cruising area, sex club and bathhouse within driving distance. 

My pozer returned to his meds, his boyfriend refused his doctor's advice and stayed toxic. He just loved the game of having negative guys refuse but ultimately take, sometimes even beg for his poison. Truth be told I found watching him do this a massive turn on. 

The hottest time was at one of the beach orgies. The boyfriend and I were at three loads each up our asses when a 6' 4" handsome line backer moved in behind the boyfriend. His girthie 9 inch cock had no trouble pushing in. I had the perfect vantage point as the boyfriend and I were bent head to head supporting each other for the assault our asses were receiving. 

The boyfriend spoke in my ear, "Watch and listen. This is my victim tonight. "

I thought, 'good luck buddy, I don't think so.'

"You like that ass?" Said the boyfriend directed at the line backer. 

"Sure do slut. How many loads my dick stirring around. "

"About three I think. You like that feel with your naked cock?"

"Oh yeah boy. "

"You gonna add your's?"

"Fuckin right I am!"

"Then I get to fuck you. Right?"

"No fuckin way faggot!"

"But it only seems fair. "

"No way you slut, with all the disease you've taken up your ass you're not getting near mine. Besides I'm 100% top."

"Okay, if you say so."

At this point the guy fucking me groaned as he unloaded. Another cock slid in as soon as he pulled out. 

The boyfriend spoke to his line backer; "I bet you're a betting man."

"Maybe  ... why?"

"I'd love to make you a wager."

"Um ... like what?"

"Like how soon you'll cum in me. "

"Fuck yeah man, I can hold off as long as I want."

"I  thought so,  so let's make this worth your while. Let's say if you don't cum 'til after the next four loads go up my friends ass I'll pick up your tab for three nights at the gay bar."

"I like the sound of that. I won't but what about the slight chance I lose. I pick up your tab?"

"Nope, I fuck you  bareback. Right here, right now."

"No fuckin way man!"

"I thought you couldn't lose. Why you so chicken all of a sudden? You too tough a man to take what you give?"

"Fuck you. I'm man enough to take anything a faggot like you can deal out. Make it before two loads in his ass and I'm in. "

"My friend is the best cock milker I know. He'll have four more loads in no time."

As if on cue my fucker screamed, "I'm cumming! Fuck "

"I'll let you count that as one, three to go,  you in?"

"Two more?"

"Three ."

The line backer pulled his dick out. "Two. Or I walk away right now. "

"Fuck, okay two."

A medium sized cock pushed up my ass just as the line backer's went back into the boyfriend. Even though the line backer stopped moving the boyfriend fucked his ass on  the line backer's pole at double the pace of my fucker. Even though I  didn't moved into my best cock milking skills I was soon receiving my next load. 

" Yeah I got this wrapped up, you better have a flush bank account faggot. I'm known to be a very thirsty guy. "

It took five minutes for the next cock to enter my ass. During all this time the boyfriend worked on the line backer's shaft with his considerable oral skills. 

My new fucker was a 6' 7" extremely fit black basketball player, at least that's where my mind went as his long uncut cock snaked into my guts. 

It was clear the linebacker liked what he saw as he groaned with pleasure watching the black raw cock pumping my hole. 

My fucker spoke; "Hey buddy, pick up your pace there, let's see who can breed their fag fastest."

The line backer must have been memorized by the black man 'cause he laid into the boyfriend with a frenzied fuck. Each increase in his speed sped up the pace and power with which I was pounded. 

Soon my man was egging on the line backer; "I'm fuckin close man. You?"

"So fuckin close."

"Oh,any moment now. "

"Fuck  ... no ... Argh!" The line backer unloaded in the boyfriend. 

Just seconds later the black man blasted in me. They were very close but there was no doubt who came first. 

"You loose fucker" smirked the boyfriend as he scooped and ate cum from his ass. "Now somebody get this excellent lube from my ass to his. " I was on it 'toot sweet'. I don't know which I enjoyed more. Sucking it out of boyfriend or tounge fucking it into the line backer's virgin ass. 

As the boyfriend started to push into the line backer's hole the line backer lamented. "Go slow, that's a virgin ass you're breaking. And there's a condom in my shorts. "

"A bet is a bet buddy. Did you just breed my slutty ass?"

"Aw ... yeah."

"So you're getting what you gave."

The boyfriend's cock crashed in balls deep and the line backer screamed. 

"Pull it out. You're killing me. "

The boyfriend ignored him and started to fuck away. 

"Okay, you won, you've had your fun. You picked my virgin cherry ass,  pull out now please."

"I can feel your ass relaxing,  I think you're starting to enjoy it. "

"No, fuck, stop  ... oh shit,.. oh fuck  ... oh my ... that felt good  ... ummmm,  what are you doing?"

"Hitting your prostate. What kind of top doesn't know that trick? See why I needed to pop your cherry? Want me to stop now?"

His groans of pleasure said it all. 

After a while the boyfriend moved the line backer onto his back on the beach and moved in to mount him missionary. Before pushing in he asked; "So you want your condom now chicken?"

"Bets a bet. Not giving you a chance to say I reneged. "

"That's right. " said the boyfriend as he slipped his raw cock back in. 

The two locked eyes continuing the dare as the fucking regained speed and power. 

With great bravado, "Fuck me faggot, give me the best you've got."

"You mean like my toxic cum. " said the boyfriend with ragged breath. 

"You're fuckin with me,  you're not toxic poz ."

"You think not? You're a betting man. Do you fulfill your wager and I breed you with my toxic load or have me pull out and you pick up my tab. And hurry man,  I'm so close."

The line backer looked into the faces of those of us gathered around. With panic in his eyes "You're not poz, but pull out,  don't  ...."

"Argh ! Too late  ... knocking you up  ... planting it deep. "

The boyfriend pulled out, grabbed his clothes and ran. The line backer looked at me and stated; "He's not poz is he!."

I just nodded my head. 

"No, he can't be. I've never had a cock in me before. The first one can't have pozed me. No way."

"Yes way." I said "You better get to a clinic in the morning. "

"I can't, I have a flight at noon. "

"Then you better get to an emergency room as fast as you can. That or join our club."

When I ran into the boyfriend later he was at the other end of the beach with another substantial cock up his ass. 

He high fived me; "That was fuckin awesome,  did you see his face as I stung him?"

"Yeah man, it was so hot. How often have you done that? Could you have pulled out?"

"No.  He waited too long. I gave him fair warning.  You gotta get off meds so you can do that. It's such fuckin fun."

"He could have killed you man. "

"That's why I ran. I love the adrenaline rush. "

For the rest of my stay and every year after he kept on me about taking a meds break and joining him in pozing a few guys. He wouldn't let it go like a dog with a bone. At first the invitation repulsed me, but over the years as I witnessed his skill in getting even the most reluctant to take his sting my resolve began to weaken. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 10

Twenty years had passed since I became poz. I responded well to the meds and lived undetectable. The boyfriend wouldn't let the idea of a meds vacation drop, but it was when his boyfeind, our pozer, suggested we both stop meds for my twentieth anniversary visit that I began to take it seriously. I knew I desperately wanted a recharge from my pozer, and this would require me not having chemical protection. I really wasn't that keen on infecting anyone, but if the boyfriend wanted a recharge from me, why not?.

Five months before my visit, which would now last three months I stopped my meds. By this age I wasn't having a great deal of sex and then Covid isolation hit so in effect I was celibate until I got to Mexico. 

The night I arrived the three of us couldn't get naked fast enough. My unsheathed cock was in the boyfriend's fuck shoot within minutes of my arrival to their home. I was so turned on that I unloaded my freshly toxic juices pretty much as soon as I pushed in. He squealed with delight, "Yeah recharge my poz ass. I love it!"

Our pozer feltched out some of the load and used it to lube my tight ass. It had been a long time since I'd had anything penetrate me so the pozer's mushroom head felt huge. It took a while but eventually he popped inside and my moan was equal parts pain and pleasure. He was doing me missionary so we were lost in each other's eyes. He just kept gently repeating; "Si. Si. You want this?" I just kept nodding and mumbling "Mmm, mmm. "

Soon he had me bent in half fucking me like a drill press. His big raw cock was shoving in balls deep and his full body weight crushed my knees into my shoulders. He was completely and totally in control. Part of me hated the pain, most of me delighted in letting go and giving him cart blanch to break me in two if that's what he wanted. 

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he slammed in, pinned me completely, and sprayed my guts with his toxic venom. For my twentieth anniversary  I was now fully recharged by my original pozer. 

The rest of the evening was a threeway orgy of sucking, fuckin, breeding and recharging. 

Eventually we stepped out for dinner and the boyfriend convinced our cute waiter that he needed my special gift. Between the main course and dessert the waiter and I met up in the restaurant washroom. 

He was already slipping out of his shirt when I arrived and his beautiful olive skin had me totally turned on. 

He slipped out of his shorts and underwear and leaned over the sink. 

"Are you sure you want my gift?"

"Si, si, mucho, mucho!"

As my raw cock danced around his very wet and sloppy hole I said; "Somebody's been here before me. " 

"Si, mucho, mucho "

"Cuantus cargas ?"

"Cinco"

"Fuck you are a slut. No wonder you want the freedom of a poz ass."

"Si, chasing."

With that I pushed on in. I loved the feel of my cock stirring in five guys loads. I'd already cum a few times so I was able to give him a good pounding before declaring; "I'm close, you sure you want my toxic load. "

"Breed my ass, si,si."

"Pozing you amigo. "

A woman arrived to use the bathroom just as I unloaded. We pulled on our clothes and got out of there quickly. 

I wasn't sure how I felt about 'gifting' someone and my experience the next day didn't help me in sorting my thoughts out. 

I was in a semi hidden sunny spot lying on my back catching some full body rays when an otter in his mid thirties wandered over to me. He was my perfect vision of cute and fuckin hot. Nicely tanned and hair in all the right places. 

Without a word he crawled in between my legs and took my limp cock into his mouth. I responded quickly and he just let it harden, grow, and snake down his throat. I instinctively held him by his dirty blonde curly hair.  He didn't fight and amazed me with his stamina. Finally he did choke, I  released his hair, and he pulled off my very slimy erection. Without losing a beat he sat on my cock with only his saliva for lube. He was facing me and bent over to share a passionate kiss. 

He began to ride me like a bucking bronco. When I went to say something he put a finger to my lips to hush me. I couldn't help but start to push up as he kept pushing down and impaling himself on my raw cock. 

Again I tried to speak and he covered my lips with his for another passionate snog. 

I knew my balls were beginning to boil and tried to communicate with my eyes that I was close. He just smiled and eagerly nodded his head. I blasted up into his guts with my orgasm and he just kept milking my poison out with his anal orgasm. 

He fell off me to one side, rolled on his back and said; "Thank you popps, that was so fuckin hot!"

I was still catching my breath. 

He began to ask the usual questions you ask meeting someone new on a Mexican beach. 'Where you from?' 'How long you here for?' Etc. and we were soon casually chatting away. A good half hour past and we began to realize we were at risk of burning. 

We both jumped in the ocean to cool off. As I stood chest deep I watched for him to emerge. I already knew he could stay down for a long time from his excellent blowjob. Then I realized lips were sucking in my cock and once again it was quickly responding. When he finally came up he did so in front of me, turned his back to me and backed onto my now erect member. I hugged him back onto me. "

"Popps you've got such a great cock. I love it in me raw."

"Mmmmm, feelings mutual kid."

"Little late to ask; but, what's your status?"

"Please tell me you're on PreP kid?"

"Naw, meant to do that before this holiday but I got busy ... and  .... awe.... why would you want  to assume I'm taking PreP?"

"Fuck kid, you know it's a little late to ask, my raw cock and load are already in yah!"

"You're poz? You don't look poz? Why the fuck did you come in my ass?"

I noticed he was not moving to get my poisonous tool out of him. 

"You hushed me when I tried to warn you. Then you nodded your head, you knew I was going to blow. I thought okay, kid must be on Prep. "

"Fuck yeah man,  but I didn't know you were poz...  Umm... oh yeah,  I get it,  I  don't have to worry. U=U right? You can't infect me. Right?"

"Wrong. I went off my meds five months ago, my viral load is huge. That soup in your ass is way toxic. "

"Fuck no. How could you do this to me?"

"I think you might have done it to yourself. You're not in a hurry to get off my sting machine right now."

"Fuck popps it feels so good in there, I need you in me skin to skin. In fact now I know you're toxic I can't believe how turned on I am. I wanna feel your toxic load claim my ass. "

So I fucked another load into him. As we left the beach we talked about the after treatment he could get and the timing for it. He thanked me and said he'd go tomorrow. 

That very night he was at the beach orgy. In fact he was the bareback bottom that was attracting all the attention, all the cocks and a great deal and mixture of cum. I moved up beside him and said, "What the hell?"

"I may as well go fully loaded if I'm going to the clinic tomorrow. "

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

I saw him three days later. Again the cum dump in the middle of the beach orgy. He'd never made it to a clinic. 

A month later he came up to me one morning as I was nude sunbathing. I didn't get the super friendly welcome he'd offered when we met. In fact he was clearly pissed. 

"You fuckin knocked me up you bastard. Who the fuck do you think you are? Pozing unsuspecting guys! Get a biohazard tattoo for fuck sake! "

I knew there was no sense in trying to reason with him. I just reached up and stroked his semi hard cock. 

He pulled away and bolted. 

The next night he was again at the orgy. As usual his sexy otter energy had him recieving lots of creampies, but he was also serving up toxic cum to at least three asses. 

I was close enough for the entire second pump and dump that I know he didn't breath a word about his newly acquired toxic status. 

Once again I was having a slow night. A few guys groped me, front and back. Two guys offered to suck me and had good oral skills, but if I wasn't going to get any up my ass I was determined to breed some cute young thing.

The crowd had become quite a crush,  I couldn't move without bumping into guys. A hand took hold of my semi hard cock. It was an attractive,  slim young man wearing a leather chest and crotch harness. As he fondled my crotch he kept looking around the crowd, never once looking at me. He began to pull me through the crowd by my now fully hard erection. He stopped to talk to a tall handsome young German lad. As they made small talk I felt around the harnessed guys hole. Wet and sloppy for sure. I slid my raw cock in and he never even interrupted his conversation with the German. The German winked at me and told the guy I was fucking how hot he looked. Asked him how many loads he was carrying from the orgy. 

"Not sure. Maybe two, maybe five? I'm never sure if they all cum ."

"How many cocks been in there?"

"Haha, at least a dozen. "

"You take any precautions?"

"No way, totally natural for me. This brew in me could be pozing me as we speak. I don't care, it's gonna get me sooner or later. "

I was silently depositing as he spoke. 

The German again winked at me and said to him; "Fuckin hot man. Love your leze fair attitude."

Although my orgasm was silent, it was one of the deepest most satisfying releases I had ever experienced. I pulled my cock out and stuck a finger in to enjoy the toxic mix. It tasted fantastic. 

I didn't say a word, I just shuffled through the crowd and headed home down the beach. 

Three nights later I had better luck. A big bear, a slim black man and an old man (70's) had bred me. A cute young Mexican twink had watched at least two of them cum in me. When the old man finished the young twink pulled me to the side away from the crowd. 

He played with my cock as he leaned in for a passionate kiss. As we broke our lip lock he whispered, "Eat my ass " then turned and bent over. 

It was a sweet tight hairless rose bud. So tight my tongue could hardly fuck in. He was moaning with deep pleasure. He didn't say it but his moans begged 'fuck me.' I  stood and teased his hole with my substantial cock head. I was waiting to see if he would say or ask anything. He just kept moaning so I started to push in and he definitely pushed back on. 

When I was balls deep I gave him a moment to adjust. When he reached back and tapped my thigh I began a slow and steady rutting motion. His moans just grew in volume,  "Oh yeah fuck me daddy,  claim my virgin ass."

I thought, 'holy fuck, I wonder if he has any idea what he's got himself into?' But the hole situation was just too smoking hot and my poz balls exploded and painted inside his no longer virgin guts

"Don't cum in me."

"Fuck man, too late!"

He pulled off, stood and faced me. "Did you just cum in my ass? Please tell me you didn't! Please tell me you were wearing protection. "

"I  .... awe  .... um"

As I stuttered he reached around to check and came back with a dripping finger. 

"Fuck man, you better be clean. You shouldn't have cum in me! I can't get pozed from my first fuck man!"

"Then you better get to a clinic or emerge."

"Fuck you're toxic? You just knocked up my virgin ass without warning me?"

"You didn't ask, and your virgin hole was to tight and inviting for me to last, especially when you confirmed it had never been breached before. Sorry "

"Sorry, sorry? You had no right.  ... Suck it out, suck your poison out of me. "

If this was to be my punishment I was all in. I feltched out as much as I could. 

"Don't swallow yet, I want to be sure you cleaned me out. Show me your mouth. "

I opened wide, he moved in for a close look and spat in my face. I decided this was my invitation to leave, turned and found three young guys had been watching us. They moved in to lick my face clean and each received a  snowball of my toxic cum. 

The tallest was bent over and backing on my fuck stick in no time. I asked the three how much they had seen and heard. 

"Everything! It was so fuckin hot. We need your DNA. We're on PreP, the guy your cock is in is chasing. "

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4