Breeding mr Hamburg

bbtopmax

I messaged this guy two weeks ago on grindr who was visiting from Hamburg.   We got into a hot chat and arranged to meet in a storage room that I have access to.    He was taller than me but we got kissing hard and soon he got my pants down and started to suck my cock and balls.   I took him to the back of the room which had shelving to lean on.   I got down on him and sucked his cock hard.   sucked his balls and then turned him round and licked his ass.   Loved it!!   I licked his man pussy and tried pushing my tongue in.   My cock was hard and so wet with pre-cum by then.  I stood up and shoved it into his ass.   He wasn't too tight so I slid in nicely and feeling it all the way.   I started to fuck him as he leaned forward on the shelves.   Fucked him hard and felt my balls slapping his butt.  I got down again to rim his ass which was really warm now.   I stuck my tongue and face in and really wet it.    He was still with his pants down so I made him take them off so I could open his crack wider and I rimmed his ass deeper.   My cock was absolutely rock hard by then and I stood up and this time fucked him deeper and harder.... I didn't want to shoot just yet, so I pulled out and bent over to kiss him.   Turned him round to suck his very wet cock.    I couldn't hold it much longer so I turned him round again and fucked him hard until I felt a shudder and shot a big load deep inside..  I kept on fucking as I came even after I emptied my balls I kept churning my cum in his ass for a while.   I pulled out my soft dick and got down and licked out some of my own cum from his ass which I then spat into his mouth.   He got down to suck and lick my cock clean.  I finished off by sucking him hard until I felt his hot load in my mouth and throat.857362553_Screenshot(304).thumb.png.975d3778dc25e59bfacff1c8583ee7e9.png   Amazing!!    After that we cleaned up and he left.   Hope he visits again soon. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6