Pigs that Love and Share

Part 12

The almost unlimited funds provided by Rick allowed for some expansion. David had a sub-level dug, creating a dedicated play space for select members. We didn’t want to open a bathhouse, but we didn’t want the sauna becoming a fuck shack.

After getting charges from David and his grandfather, Thomas came down with the fuck flu. His grandfather brought in a private nurse to help the boy through the change. According to Thomas, part of his “treatment” was daily cum shots. The stallion of a nurse would infuse his seed into all of Thomas’ food.

The gym was receiving its final touches. Final inspections were next week, after which we could open. In my office, a stallion of a man was interviewing for the training manager position. He was a feast for the eyes, dressed in a compression shirt and well-fitted shorts. While we did build a “fuck pit” in the basement, we were committed to having the best gym in the state. The stud’s name was Timothy, but he went by Tim. He had exceptional qualifications, employment history, and letters of recommendation, more than I expected. Closing the interview, he asked if his girlfriend could apply as a personal trainer. I had to disqualify her application due to their relationship. Tim seemed to anticipate my answer. She was welcome to interview for any other position that didn’t report to him. We finalized the details of his employment, and I printed all the necessary paperwork. He would start work immediately to get his training team hired and help install equipment.

Thomas was waiting at the front desk, eyeing some of the carpenters. “I am back and ready to work,” said Thomas. Tim walked up to Thomas and introduced himself. Thomas lost the power of speech while drinking in Tim’s body. I moved between the two, “this is a professional workplace,” I reminded Thomas. The twunk quickly backed down. I continued giving Tim a tour of the facilities.

Tim and I found David in the locker room with the foreman. David was a regular cum dump for several of his men before we were married. I didn’t see any reason for David to give up his cum diet after we got hitched. Several times I had caught the foreman balls deep in my husband. Typically, I got to eat his cum from David’s hole after the two finished breeding. While the two were working and not breeding my cock twitched at the thought of the two studs rutting.

I introduced David to Tim. The two hit it off with David probing for tips to improve his routine and address some problems. David was a bit more subtle in his thirst for Tim. David offered to take Tim on the rest of the tour, explaining equipment placement. Seeing the two together gave me new fantasies for later pleasure.

I had moved out of the temporary home office and into my office at the gym. David and I worked late, preparing for inspections and license submission. Thomas had an appointment for an interview. He was assured a job, but I wanted to give him something meaningful. Shortly after seven, Thomas knocked and let himself into my office. David was sitting at a small conference table. I was at my desk. We had taken an early dinner to eat and work out before our late night. The room smelled of sweaty men, both of us skipping the showers after our workout. Since our gym wasn’t open, we still used the rundown place across town.

Thomas was dressed in business casual. A well-fitted polo shirt hugged his firm chest, and dress slacks displayed his tight ass. Thomas gave David and me a marketing proposal. He moved to the couch at the other end of the room while David and I reviewed the information. Thomas had outlined an entire marketing proposal for the gym. He was developing a clear vision for launch and ongoing efforts to drive membership. The proposal was impressive. The cost was in-line with my marketing budget already allocated. Neither David nor I were ready to commit to it on the spot. “You mind if we get back to you at the end of the week,” I asked Thomas. “I figured you would need some time to digest it,” Thomas replied. He knew what he gave us was impressive, and he was proud of his work.

The twunk was about to get up when David asked, “how have you been feeling since your conversion?” A smile spread across Thomas’ face. He stuck out his tongue, showing it pierced. He then turned and lowered his pants. A large biohazard symbol was inked onto his right ass cheek. Turning around, he pulled aside the straining pouch of his jockstrap. The throbbing cock was adorned with a large Prince-Albert, whose ends had spikes rather than balls. “I am scheduled to knock up some frat boy bug chasers after this,” Thomas said with a smile. “Scheduled,” David asked? “I am toxic and a guaranteed charge,” Thomas replied. The thought of college studs taking my husband's strain caused my cock to lurch. “Grandpa taught me never to let a business opportunity go to waste,” Thomas explained.

The moment the door closed, David wasted no time. He pulled me to the front of my desk, spit on his cock, and impaled my hole. A private bathroom in my office enables David and me to keep our holes ready at all times. David wasn’t going for a pleasure fuck, more of a productive one. He was fucking me to breed me.

David must have felt the breeze from the open office door. “Hey kid, you forgot something,” David said, asking the stranger. I turned to see that it was Thomas in the doorway. That explained why David didn’t miss a stroke, given we had an audience. “I left my pen,” Thomas replied. He retrieved an expensive pen sitting on the side table of the couch. David maintained his assault on my hole. Thomas stepped around my desk and hefted his cock from his pants. He removed the spiked ring from his meat. Thomas’s skull fucking was as brutal as my husband’s hole pummeling. Thomas kept his assault on my throat till David unloaded in my hole. The two pulled out of me at the same time. “I want that seed,” I said, looking at Thomas. He smiled back, “it’s already paid for,” I promise you will get it another time.” He pulled up his pants and left my office. David did his usual of wrapping his lips around my well fucked hole. I knew to push his cum out. He would feed us both.

Part 13

The gym just passed its sixth month with the doors open. David and I were constantly hiring staff to keep pace with demand. I was left to run the gym while David sold his construction company.

The door to my office opened abruptly, and Tim almost fell onto my office floor. Thomas was standing behind him, visibly annoyed. “I found him in the juice bar like this,” Thomas said curtly. I quickly assessed the situation of Timothy being very drunk. Thomas was happy to be rid of the. “I am sorry, boss, I didn’t know where to go. She dumped me,” Tim announced in a drunken slur. I help Tim off the floor and into the couch. “I thought you were going to propose,” I asked. “That’s when she dumped me,” Tim replied before breaking into a deep sob. I held him for the next hour while he cried and rationalized. There were private rooms in the play space below the gym. Tim could sleep this off down there. Thomas helped me quietly take Tim to a private room. “Stay here, don’t leave this door open. Lock the door after we leave. I will come back to get you for lunch,” I told Tim. Tim gave me a wobbly head acknowledgment of my instructions.

The rest of the morning was uneventful. Thomas had brought water and aspirin to Tim, hoping to minimize the impending hang-over. I closed my office for lunch and went to check on Tim. Turning the corner, I could see the door to his room was open. Assuming it was Thomas with Tim, I was surprised at what I witnessed. A regular gym member and pass holder to the play space was sitting on Tim’s face. Taking a second to observe the situation, Tim was fully dressed. The man was sitting on his face, only wearing a jockstrap. I could hear Tim moaning and saying, “I could get used to man pussy.”

Not sure how sober Tim had gotten, I motioned for the stud to dismount. He wrinkled his nose in disapproval but complied with my request. “Where are you going,” Tim whined. “Let’s get you some food before getting yourself in any more trouble,” I said. Tim looked up, face turning visibly red. “Everything ok,” I asked. Tim explained the guy had knocked on the door, and they started talking. Tim, being slightly drunk, gave into his base needs, and the two started making out. Tim was working hard to decide if he was gay, bi, or if this was a one-time experience. I stopped his train of thought before it went off the rails. “It can be nothing more than fun. Not every sexual encounter is a life-changing experience. Take some time and figure out what you like. However, if you are going to get into more man-on-man stuff, you should know the ground rules. “First is no guys here use rubbers,” I let that sink in. “Why should they? No one gets pregnant,” Tim replied. “That’s not entirely true,” I said after a deep inhale. I spent the next twenty minutes educating Tim on the ways of gay sex and the transmission of the bug. At the end of my lecture, we left for lunch.

Tim started expanding on the events that led to his discovery of man pussy. He told me about a small bottle that guy had him sniff. He expanded on its wonderful effects. I smiled and gave a knowing nod. After finishing lunch, we headed back to the gym. Tim followed me to my office; he still needed to talk. I had a mountain of things to finish before the day was out. “Can I ask one more question,” Tim spoke in a meager tone? My look conveyed approval for him to continue. “She also threw me out. I need a place to crash for a few days. I know there are rooms downstairs. You could take rent from my paycheck.” It wasn’t a secret about what happened in the gym’s basement. I told him it would be fine, as a short-term solution. I notified Jake, the manager of the play space. He would have a tenant.

The rest of the week was busy. I almost forgot about Tim living in the basement. I had noticed that our personal training services had expanded, prompting the hiring of two additional trainers. Tim was now managing twenty full-time trainers. I assumed his living at the gym gave him time to focus on work.

David and I were in the playspace downstairs. He was in the sling, his muscle ass and sloppy hole on display. He had come down before me to collect fresh lube from the regular pigs. Something about watching a thick cum foam builds on my cock as I pumped my husband’s hole. A tap on my shoulder caused me to turn and see Grant rubbing his cock through a pair of Dickie’s. He was a total cum whore, and a foamy cock and hole were as close to a confection of the gods and Grant could get. I pulled my cock from David and let Grant suck David’s hole and my cock clean. It wouldn’t be long before I or someone else would churn another load in David’s insatiable butt. “Wish my girlfriend would have let me fuck her like that,” a voice said. I turned my head. Tim was standing wrapped in a towel, hair wet from a recent shower. David lifted his head and recognized Tim. “I hear you like eating jock pussy. Have you ever had your jock pussy eaten,” David asked Tim? It was obvious Tim was conflicted. “Come over here and sit on David’s face,” I said in encouragement. Tim shrugged his muscular shoulders and entered the play space. The controller handing from the ceiling allowed me to lower the sling. On the edge of the sling, David's head was at the perfect height. Tim mounted my husband’s face.

Having extensive experience with my husband’s oral skills, I knew Tim would cum. Distracted by the activities between David and Tim, I didn’t see that Grant had come back looking for more cum foam. I realized his presence when I felt a familiar cock searching for my hole. Bracing myself on the chains of the sling, I pushed my ass toward Grant’s cock. The lubed member slipped easily inside me. Grant’s cock was always welcome. It was the perfect size to fill my hole but not so big as to give a painful stretch. It didn’t take long before the grunting sounds of a man’s balls giving up their seed were heard. David had munched Tim’s hole into an orgasm. The sounds of Tim caused Grant to unleash his load into my hole. Neither David nor myself knew if Grant was shooting charged loads. Tim dismounted David’s face, leaving room for my cum hole. Tim watched as David sucked every drop of seed from my puffy hole. “You guys are intense. I need another shower,” Tim said, walking away. “I have to get back to work,” Grant announced. David hit the button, raising the sling, causing me to dismount his face. “Breed me,” David instructed.

• 1 year later...