The Pig goes back to the BathHouse

Hotrawbutt4u

I hope to finish with this part of the pig ( with a few surprises ) with about3 or 4 chapters. Then I have a short on that i will be putting in the TV section. Non Chem story

Then back to the pig with him getting even with his wife. 

As far as the Kid goes, I have a little written but I am having problems getting into it. I did his shortly after I got introduced to Tina and my brain was on fire with ideas. The ideas were probably in me but that opens the door. I am having problems ramping up to his eventual degration. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 29

The guy pushed the pig off and then his partner got behind the Pig and began to rape fuck him. He wanted to cum, but more than that he wanted to hurt the Pig’s ass. He was one of the most sadistic guys that walked the earth and wanted to inflict as much pain and degradation as he could.

His partner went behind them and started working his fingers in the Pig’s ass along with this friend cock. The pig felt a familiar stretching, but this was more intense. It was as if he was trying to rip his tender hole. Even with the drugs he had been given this hurt and the pig was trying to pull away but couldn’t. The guy that was fingering him grabbed the Pig’s cock and squeezed it. He said that this Pig didn’t have a cock. He must be a fagot wimp. The Pig’s cock had shrunk to an all time small nub and is nuts had drawn up so he looked like he was castrated.

It was at that time the guy fucking him aid he was about to cum. Guys around said it was about time because they wanted a piece of the cunt. The guy fucking him said “ Here it cums Pig. Take all my bugs in your fertile cunts and enjoy what they will do for you “. The Pig felt the guy’s cock get harder and then start pulsing deep in his ass. It felt like it would never stop shooting the cum in his ass. After the final pulse the To said “ Good pig. You got ever drop, now hold still”. In the Pigs cloudy brain he wasn’t sure what the guy meant but then he stared feeling a warmth running deep not his bowels. He knew that the guy was pissing in him. The Guy said “ With all that Meth you have had I figured you would enjoy another load of Coke piss to help you along your way. After he was done the guy pulled pout but thy kept the pig in the ass up position so the mess would seep into the deepest reaches of his guts. Another guy stepped up and said it was his turn but before he cold get in him another guy said to wait a minute. The guy produced a couple really nasty looking shards. The were bigger than usual and it looked like they had been formed with spikes and sharp edges. They were meant to not only get the victim high but to cut the entrance to ensure the drug got into the system faster. The guy said that this was a new one on the street and it was so potent that it would send him into orbit for the next day. Everyone would be able to enjoy this once neg hole.

The first one hurt some and felt a slight burning but the second one was a different story. The effects of the First one stared getting hotter when the guy worked the second one in making sure the sharp edges of the shard was scratching the walls of the opening. The Burng sensation was ten time worse than anything he had felt. At the same time he was starting to get light headed and the craving was once again the drugs taking over. He needed it bad up his sore torn ass. One of the Guys said “ I think he is ready for more, who’s next “?

The guy that wanted to get in him said that he was next and slammed as deep as he could in the Pig’s ass. He was average size and the Pig was so far gone all he could do it ask for more. He was repeating “ I need everyone to fuck me, stick something big up my ass. Please, I need it “. The guy fucking him felt someone rubbing his ass. A thumb was pushed up his ass and hoking his prostate and at the same time he felt his nutsack getting squeezed. He bellowed and came in the Pig’s now sloppy gaping cunt hard. He yelled “ Take my POZ load you fucking Pig “ . The pig said “ YES ! Give me more, I must have more “.

The next guy stepped up, he had a nice size cock with Piercings in it. One at the end had a point on it. He let the Pig see what was about to go in him and said “ When I am done, you’ll be bleeding like your cunt is on it’s period and you will be pregnant “. The Pig saw a Biohazard tattoo on him just above his cock. It also had two ‘ + ‘ marks next to it. He knew what the Biohazard meant but not the added plus signs.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 30

“. The Pig saw a Biohazard tattoo on him just above his cock. It also had two ‘ + ‘ marks next to it. He knew what the Biohazard meant but not the added plus signs.

The guy went around behind the Pig and aimed is deadly pierced cock at his new target. One which would be feeling and remembering what he was about to do to it forever. The guy purposely missed the center of the hole and scraped the point along the opening of the Pig’s worn and sore gash. The pig moaned a weak “ Ouch “. By the time he did that cock of destruction was halfway in and the top was sawing it back and forth. The Piercings on the bottom of the cock were rubbing his hole raw, if that was possible. The guy had a breeding collar on also so when he went in balls deep it would poke and prick the entrance to the hole. The pain was bad but in his drugged state he kept arching his ass up to try to get more of the cock up his ass. The guy plowed the Pig for about 15 minutes and said he was about to cum. The Pig noticed that others were around him waiting their turn in the Pig’s wrecked ass. Even though in his drugged state he wanted more in his body, especially his ass didn’t want it to stop.

The guy fucking him lunged forward, getting as much up the Pig’s cunt as he could and cut loose with a three-day load. The pig once again could feel the throbbing deep inside him and knew he was getting another tainted load. The guy pulled out and another guy stepped up to breed him. He had an average cock. At the same time a guy pushed his average cock pushed his cock in the Pig’s mouth. The Pig was getting spit roasted and he loved every part. The guy fucking his ass commented on the fact that his cunt was a cummy mess and it was loose. Another guy said “ I think that is the same ass that I fisted a few weeks ago “. The Pig heard this and vaguely remembered the stretching his ass got that time. The Pig was doing his best to suck the guy’s cock and get his cum load to drink. Both guys came at the same time filling both ends with more toxic cum.

The rest of the night and next day was spent either bent over a bench or in the sling taking loads from strangers. He remembered a black guy with a nice size cock fucking the cum and piss out of his ass. He seemed to last forever and was constantly hitting his prostate. He shot more than a couple loads his well used cunt.

He was aware of his surroundings, but it was like he really wasn’t there. It was the afternoon on the next day when he walked back to his hotel room. He wished he had taken a shower at the bath house because there was dried cum all over his legs and his underwear was sticking in his crack and every time he waked it would send a strange sensation into his body. His ass hole felt like there was something sticking in it when he moved. When he got to his hotel room he checked and his hole was tender and felt like it was open. He got into the shower and washed off. It took some time to get all the mess off him. When he came out he laid down on the bed and dosed off.

He was awaken by a set of hands rubbing his ass. It was the guy that had meet him in his room after he checked in. The guy explained that he took the spare card so he could check on him after his time being a new bottom on ‘ Bug Night ‘. He said that he wasn’t sure how many guys loaded him but lost count at over 20 and probably lots more. He said that the drugs he was given were meant to get him hot to take everyone and not refuse anything but he didn’t expect to see the variety of drugs shot into him but that is what you get on ‘Bug Night”. The Pig said he remembered hearing that and asked what it meant. The guy said “ You didn’t read any of the posts for that place before you Went ‘? The Pig said no, He said “ I wanted to get out because I found out my wife has been cheating on me and wanted to have lots of fun “. The guy told him “ This weekend was listed on a couple apps as ‘ Bug Night ‘. Most everyone there had a bug to share and when there is new blood they usually get drugged and bred all night “. The pig realized what road he went down this weekend and it was one he couldn’t undo. He was feeling like crap and told the guy that. The guy said “ just wait”.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 31

The pig realized what road he went down this weekend and it was one he couldn’t undo. He was feeling like crap and told the guy that. The guy said “ just wait”.

The pig asked him what he meant and the guy replied “ I will give you something to help. This will lessen the comedown you’re feeling right now. I also have a small jar of special lube I made myself ”. “ This will warm our ass and get you feeling really good “. The Pig looked at the Jar, it looked to be something you would get off a shelf at a store. While the guy was talking he was gently massaging the Pig’s ass hole. He must have been using some of the magic lube because it was warming his ass and he stared feeling better. He had one finger in him and stared working another one in. the Pig winced n a slight pain. The guy said “ That is to be expected, you put this poor hole thru it’s paces in the last couple days “. The two fingers began to feel better and he stared humping up to get more up his love tunnel. The guy said “ See, I told you it would make you feel better. Most guys couldn’t have taken half of what you took at that place and Here you are wanting more up there now “. The guy was right, that magic lube was doing the trick, he no longer was feeling bad and in fact his ass wanted to get filled again. The guy kept his fingers in the Pig and moved around to the Pig’s head. The Pig hadn’t noticed that the guy was naked and hard. He instinctively reached out to pull the cock to his mouth. He wasn’t a fan of giving oral but now this seemed a normal thing and he was enjoying it. He noticed a Biohazard tattoo with a Pluss sign next to it and asked whet the ’ + ’ meant. The guy replied “ I told you a couple days ago I was HIV and toxic an d had herpes, the plus is for the extra infection and that it isn’t curable. The Pig remembered a guy with two ‘ + ‘ signs after his tattoo and wondered what the extras were on that guy. The fingers up his ass were feeling pretty good ow and his hips seemed to be responding to the probing all on their own. The top guy seeing this and feeling the Pig trying to get more of his fingers up his ass. The top guy moved and straddled the Pigs’ legs and aimed his cock at the bruised and swollen hole between those hot cheeks. He knew that this might be painful and wasn’t going to let the Pig off without taking his load one more time. He Pushed the head of his cock in until he heard the Pig gasp. He knew it was probably hurting some so he went easier. The pig said “ Please go easy, that hurts “ . The top kept firm pressure on his cock and it sank deep in the Pig. He worked his cock side to side to open the fuck Shute of the Pig. The Pig was whimpering but he seemed to be wanting this again. The top guy began to lay a hellish fuck up the ass of the Pig. The Pig was pleading for him to go easy.

About that time the door opened and someone came in but with all the action up the Pig’s butt he couldn’t look around. Get ready I’m about to pop another Toxic load in this fagot Pig. He slowed down a little and started to talk to the Pig, He told him “ After all you go this weekend, you will probably never have a NEG load to shoot again “. The Pig knew it would probably be true.  The Top stopped for a minute and said something to the other guy abut it feeling good. The Top told the Pig “ I am getting a nice prostate massage, this guy wants to make sure you get a big Toxic load so he can eat it out of you “. With that the Top started fucking the Pig hard, going balls deep each time and the wide base of his cock was once again splitting the Pig’s ass. The Pig was trying to get out from under the brutal onslaught that his wrecked rectum was getting but couldn’t. the Top and the other guy were holding him down so he couldn’t get way. Most of the good parts of the drugs had worn off and all that was left was pain and suffering.

After the Top had cum he stayed dep n the Pig’s ass, plugging the Dirty load in his fertile cunt. He told the Pig that he would probably get the Fuck Flu in a couple weeks and it would probably be lots of sweats and other nasty stuff while your system tries to fight off the Virus that is in you. It will Loose the battle.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2022 at 8:59 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I hope to finish with this part of the pig ( with a few surprises ) with about3 or 4 chapters. Then I have a short on that i will be putting in the TV section. Non Chem story

Then back to the pig with him getting even with his wife. 

As far as the Kid goes, I have a little written but I am having problems getting into it. I did his shortly after I got introduced to Tina and my brain was on fire with ideas. The ideas were probably in me but that opens the door. I am having problems ramping up to his eventual degration. 

Can't to read what the revenge on his wife will be. 

• Like 1

Chapter 32

After the Top had cum he stayed dep n the Pig’s ass, plugging the Dirty load in his fertile cunt. He told the Pig that he would probably get the Fuck Flu in a couple weeks and it would probably be lots of sweats and other nasty stuff while your system tries to fight off the Virus that is in you. It will Lose the battle.

The top said get yourself tested so you know you’re Pozzed up. If it comes back clean let us know, we will get you pregnant.  The Pig suddenly realized that he probably had the Fuck Flu three weeks ago and he was now very toxic. The top slowly pulled out. Then his cock came and the Pig tried to tighten up so that the cum would stay in like a good pig-slut. The other guy came over and started to eat the cum out of the Pig. His tongue felt great Evern though there was some pain because his hole was really bruised and sore. The guy pushed three fingers in his hole. This didn’t feel that good and he said so. The guy flipped the Pig over on his back and then stared licking and sucking on the Pig’s very sensitive cock. The guy knew just what to do and it started getting the Pig hard, or at least semi-hard. The Top came over and straddled the Pigs head and lowered his balls and taint onto the face and mouth of the Pig. He told the pig “ Clean up my taint and balls, you made a mess with your poor excuse of a cunt “. At the same time the other guy was raising the Pig’s legs so he could get to that damaged ass again. The Top seeing this reached out and grabbed the legs of the Pig and pulled them back and open, exposing everything to the guy at the other end. The Pig was busy licking the Tops sack and didn’t notice the action below. The one guy stared licking the rosebud and the Pig stared moaning while he had the Tops nuts in his mouth. The Top feeling that said “ Now you’re getting the hang of it. feels really good, keep it up and you might get another load from me”. The guy eating the Pig’s ass stopped and got a big glob of the warming lube and stared working it up the Pig’s ass. At first the Pig liked the feeling of the guy massaging it into his tender rectum but then it started warming and eventually burning. He knew what it was and wasn’t sure he was ready to get high again. In this position with his legs up he didn’t think he had the energy to stop what they were doing and the warmth was spreading to his insides again. The Top told the Pig ‘ Relax, he is an expert on getting spun cocks to give up their load and he wants your toxic sperm in his stomach. You will enjoy it “. The guy stared massaging two fingers in the pigs heated up hole and sucking on him at the same time. The Pig was going crazy with lust and the need to get his nut. The Top moved and put his ass over the Pigs mouth to see what he would do. The Pig used his free hands to spread the Tops cheeks and stared licking and sucking on the Top’s musky ass hole. At the same time the guy sucking the Pig’s cock pushed three fingers up into the Pig. The Pig barely noticed it because he was lost with the drugs again and the Tops tasty ass. The guy stared to push a forth finger in the Pig’s ass and the Pig said “ Ouch, that hurts, go easy”. The guy pulled out the forth Finger and started massaging the Pig’s prostate. Between the Prostate massage and the guy’s great sucking on his tender cock the Pig was going crazy. He wanted nothing more than to shoot his load. It had been over a week and now realized what he needed. He was desperate to shoot. He was also doing the best he could to get his tongue deep this the Tops ass. The Top told the other guy “ I think you have competition on rimming an ass. This Pig is really doing a great job on my ass “. The guy looked up and saw a devilish smile on the Tops face. When he saw that he grabbed the Pig’s cock and sack at the base and held on with a death grip. When the Top saw this he pulled off the Pig and pushed his cock into the Pig’s mouth and said “ Suck the Piss out of this Pig, and don’t dare spill a drop “. When the guy saw and heard this he pulled his three fingers out of the pig’s ass and stared pushing all his fingers back in and included his thumb. The Pig started trashing around again trying to stop the invasion but with the two guys holding him down he couldn’t do much. He suddenly stared tasing the acid taste of the Top’s piss as it was shooting in his mouth. The top said “ Breath when you can, drink it all down. I am sure there will be some chems and it will help with the crash your feelings”. The Pig wasn’t sure what he meant because he felt a lot better right now, he didn’t realize that the lube he used got him on a slight spin and was easing the dreaded comedown. The piss would help a little more.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 33

The Pig wasn’t sure what he meant because he felt a lot better right now, he didn’t realize that the lube he used got him on a slight spin and was easing the dreaded comedown. The piss would help a little more.

At the same time the guy between his legs was able to slide his hand in the Pig’s ass. When it popped in the pig tried to scream but couldn’t with the cock and piss in his mouth. Between the fullness in his ass, the intense pressure on his prostate, the death grip on his cock and balls and the guy’s mouth milking his cock he erupted with what felt like the strongest climax of his life. The Top pulled his cock out of the Pig’s mouth to let him breath, plus he was afraid he might bite down during the rhapsody that was washing over the Pig. The Pig was bouncing around, the hand in his ass was like magic. Every time the pig shot his ass gripped the hand in his ass which made more contact with this prostate which in turn made him shoot more. It was a cycle that was created in either heaven or hell. There was pain in his butt, however, at the same time it was feeding the pleasure in his cock could not be denied. The guy was choking a little, not because of the size of the Pig’s cock but the amount of cum and piss he was drinking. The guy recognized the taste and knew it was heavy with drugs, it was probably the first piss the Pig took in a couple days. It was incredibly strong and had an acid taste he hadn’t had in his mouth. The guy was one of the Tops slaves and knew he had to drink it all without question. The Pig finally stopped shooting. He wasn’t sure how long it was, but it felt like it would never stop. The guy slowly pulled his fist out of the Pig’s stretched and totally violated ass. The Pig shrieked when the fist popped out, his ass lips were pulled out, the hole was gaping open and you could clearly see the cum, piss and some blood dripping out. The Top took a Pic of the Pig’s ass and showed it to him. It was a mess an the pig was concerned that he might end up at the ER. The top assured him that while it might be painful for a while his ass would go back to normal.

The top told the other guy to get dressed and head over to his place. He explained to the Pig that the guy was one of his slaves and he would be feeling the chem piss getting to him shortly. He also said the other guy would be getting it rougher than he ever did. He and another sadistic top planned on stretching him and then putting their brand on his ass tonight. The Top reminded him about the warming lube he had for him and suggested he didn’t use any for a few days to give him a chance to recover. He did saw that when he used it would not burn as much but it will get you spun rather quickly so be careful. The top got dressed and left.

The Pig was touching his ass to see how sore it was and he about went thru the roof when he did, The pain was intense but it felt like it was already closing up some. He heard his phone ding. He had forgotten that he put it in a drawer before he left for the bath. With it being in low mode it still had some battery left. There were multiple emails on one of his apps wanting to come over and seed him. Obviously he couldn’t do this right now, even though he wanted more, his ass couldn’t take it. With the added chem piss he swallowed he wanted more but he just couldn’t do it. One guy wanted to suck him dry but he also knew that part was finished also. He got up to go to the bathroom and had to pee. It burnt like crazy when a little came out. He knew that his body was really put through its paces.

He noticed that the camera app was going crazy. He opened it up to see what was going on at home. The outside camera didn’t have anything unusual on it. a couple neighbors coming and going. Nothing really earth shattering. The other camera app was the one with the hidden cameras in the bedroom. He opened the first clip. The time stamp looked like it was less than 15 minutes after he had left. This surprised him and didn’t expect to see anything. He was surprised to see his wife in her panties laying out a couple towels on the bed. She got not the toy box in the closet and pulled out the three dildoed he suspected she was using. She stripped out of her panties and got on the bed. The camera was in a really good position to see straight between her legs. It looked like she had shaved her hair and had a bald pussy. The second camera he had setup had somewhat of a top view but he couldn’t see much on it. she took the smaller dildoe and pushed it up her cunt and stared working it in her. She was playing with her clit and he cold imagine how wet she was getting. She pulled it out and took the second bigger one and started pushing it in, this one was a lot bigger and he wish the cameras had audio, it would have been great to hear her pleasuring herself. He was thinking how hot it was when he remembered that he had cum on the three and now she was absorbing the cum into herself. It was probably toxic cum she was getting, he felt really guilty. This didn’t last long because there was a shadow on the main camera, he switched to another one and could see that someone was in the room with her but couldn’t make out who it was.

The person came into view of a woman dressed n garter belt and nylons. As the women turned around, he saw it was a neighbor down the road that his wife said she didn’t like at all. Apparently, she liked her more than she let on. The woman pulled his wife’s legs up and took the smaller dildoe and pushed it up her ass. The really it his angry. In all the years they were married she would never let him even put  a finger in her ass.

He looked on the archive of the camera and saw that this neighbor and another guy was coming up for at least six months when he was gone. In his chemed up brain, he started to think of ways to get even with her.

The end of this story…….

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2