My regular

Bottom Jim

It may sound boring but I have 36 year old regular. He will text me he is taking a “ long “ lunch 

I clean out and in about 15 minutes he is here. I suck him for a while while he fingers my hole.

in  few in he goes He fucks for about 10 minutes till I feel him cumming He does go in deep and shoots a huge load. I feel it dripping out the rest of the day

he comes over about every 10-14 days. Predictable but he has a nice dick and shoot a big load.  It is nice 

• Like 4

Sounds alot like a regular married guy I connect with for about 8 years now.  The wife apparently suspected things about 5 years ago and we stopped for a couple months, then he called me again, he missed me.  His visits are a little shorter and not as frequent, still cums alot always inside me.  Wish he could be here a couple times a week breeding me.

• Like 1

I hope that no one discourages any type of a "regular" hookup. These can be very fulfilling and rewarding as above responses indicate.

I can also appreciate that most men want to (forgive the South Park reference or expression but they want to) "TAME some Strange".

I actually had a "couple" looking and when I was declined I was just curious why...and the response was "one of us has met you already, and we are looking for a 'new' guy". My question to these guys is the following...

Is the thrill of the hunt for a new hole, better or more satisfying than actually being able to connect with and enjoy a familiar hole??