Your First Experience

BiCurious100

I'm like you. I'm a beginner in the scene.

I sucked several times and swallowed cum.

Two months ago I took my first dick inside me. To me it was more painful afterwards, than during the act itself.

Find a patient partner with whom you'd feel safe (I recommend you to find another bi).
Use condom (if you don't want to take risks) and plenty of lube.
Do it slowly and if it too hurts ask him to stop. Try several positions. For me it was better in doggy.

My first time as a bottom was really good. The guy who topped me was patient and wasn't forceful and it made me into a total bottom slut. My top tips are relax, douche properly and use lots of lube and relax again some more. Entirely personal but In my opinion it's much better bareback too

• Like 2

My first time with a man 

well loved him fucking me and harder then better 

as for him kissing me did not like that and still not into that 

I loved sucking his dick 

My first time was being sucked in a public toilet by an older guy. I knew it was a local cruising spot and went in for a nervous piss. There were 3 stalls and the far one was in use with the door closed . I did the old tap the foot thing after pissing and shaking the drops off and heard the door unlock. Oldmate did not appear so I nervously pushed the door open to find him playing with his cock . 

I entered and closed the door behind me saying something inane like " What are you up to.?" His answer was to reach up and undo my fly. I undid my belt and dropped my shorts. He reached over and took my rapidly stiffening cock in his mouth. He sucked me beautifully while I held his head until I came in his mouth after a few minutes and he swallowed. It was great!

I thanked him and pulled my shorts up but then reached down to touch his hard cock, having never touched a man there before ! I gave it a quick rub then left feeling wonderful! I wish I could find him again...I was so excited I forgot to ask him his Squirt name!!

It was tbe first cock of many and I cant get enough cock and cum!!

I regard myself as a Top but now desperately was to try and be fucked in my tight hole!! Hopefully it will happen soon!!

Took my first cock a couple of years ago. Met a stranger on grindr, went to his we both stripped naked I sucked his cock, before i got on all fours. He rubbed his cock all over my ass lubed me up and pushed gently inside, was painful to start with but soon relaxed and let him pump. He got me on my back slid back in, he told me he was getting close and asked me where he could cum I just looked him in the eyes and asked him to cum inside me. He soon tensed and pushed in deep and I felt him twitch and my ass going all warm as he pumped his sperm inside me.

Got a regular guy I suck off now always swallow his warm stcky load, and I'm hoping to top him as I've never topped yet.

My first cock was many years ago when I was about 23.  I was newly married.  I don't recall how I found him - maybe through the old newsgroup thing, as this pre-dates the www (in the late 80's).  He was another married guy in the closet and was also his first time.  We flip fucked each other with condoms.  I enjoyed bottoming more, but did ok as a top.  I was off to the races after that!  A few years later, I think I found a bareback website (I forget which one - but it's not around anymore), and hooked up with a hot bear who gave me my first load.  I didn't use a condom after that.  A few years later, I hooked up with this hot bear again and he was poz undetectable.  We flip fucked then and gave each other our loads.  I wonder if he was poz when he first bred me.  

19 hours ago, pansexualperv said:

My first time as a bottom was really good. The guy who topped me was patient and wasn't forceful and it made me into a total bottom slut. My top tips are relax, douche properly and use lots of lube and relax again some more. Entirely personal but In my opinion it's much better bareback too

Thanks for the tips...

I haven't used condoms, when fucking females, for many years, so I won't be looking to use any, when fucking guys, either.

My first time will probably be in a bath house, since too risky (for safety) to meet via a hook-up site (until I at least get some experience)...

32 minutes ago, bibearbtm said:

My first cock was many years ago when I was about 23.  I was newly married.  I don't recall how I found him - maybe through the old newsgroup thing, as this pre-dates the www (in the late 80's).  He was another married guy in the closet and was also his first time.  We flip fucked each other with condoms.  I enjoyed bottoming more, but did ok as a top.  I was off to the races after that!  A few years later, I think I found a bareback website (I forget which one - but it's not around anymore), and hooked up with a hot bear who gave me my first load.  I didn't use a condom after that.  A few years later, I hooked up with this hot bear again and he was poz undetectable.  We flip fucked then and gave each other our loads.  I wonder if he was poz when he first bred me.  

Cool, meeting another bi-married guy (also on his first time) sounds ideal...  I'm not sure if I will get that in a bath house, though...

8 minutes ago, BiCurious100 said:

Cool, meeting another bi-married guy (also on his first time) sounds ideal...  I'm not sure if I will get that in a bath house, though...

Might surprise you how many married bi guys go to saunas/bathhouses - it was a married bi guy that first introduced me to the joys of a sauna and he’d been going for years after work, before he went home to his wife. 

My first time was with a "top" that after I sucked him hard wanted to suck me hard so I could fuck him. We ended up blowing each other, but I wasn't turned on by the idea of topping. That's how I learned about how some bottoms will say anything to get you through the door. That's also why I stress before any action that if the top suddenly wants me to fuck him, we are done.

But as for sucking my first cock that day, damn there was no hesitation. I dropped to my knees when I saw it and went to town. I learned later the fine points of deepthroating from a  true top friend of mine. But that first day sucking cock felt so natural.  Getting fucked was another day. But that first time with a hard cock taught me my true sexual identity going forward.

On 3/29/2022 at 6:27 PM, gingerdaddyG said:

Might surprise you how many married bi guys go to saunas/bathhouses - it was a married bi guy that first introduced me to the joys of a sauna and he’d been going for years after work, before he went home to his wife. 

Really, this is good to know - I'm loking more and more forward to when I get to the bath house/sauna 😆

My suggestion is to buy a dildo and practice with it. Use plenty of lube and patiently slide it in your hole. It will get easier and more confident in taking the real thing.