Barefoot in public, feeling exposed and submissive

I have a bit of a different kind of thing with feet. In particular my own. Im a sub-bottom, and get really orney even to to point of cumming hands-free by being barefoot in public, doing everyday task shopping etc. Wondering if anyone else has this same kink. To me, it makes me vulnerable and shows Im different. Im not into foot worship smells or liking in any way other than I do get horned up seeing other guys barefoot in public and think its really hot when i see the soles of my feet or other guys feet bottoms getting dark grey or black from being barefoot. Showing we are full-time barefoot and in my case less than a man a slave not allowed to wear shoes. Im interested to hear if anyone else feels this king or fetish or what you think when you see a guy running around barefoot as I have described.

The fantasy would be for a dom top to see me and call me out as a fag slave and have me submit to him on the spot.

• Thanks 1

We had a party night at Club Manifest called P3 (Poz/Prep play) where poz, negs and Prep would all fuck together.  Some of us tops would go barefoot in order to seduce the negs into riskier sex. Lot of the Prep guys also liked seeing uninhibited guys who were fully naked.

You should pursue your dream.

Also go to:  thisvid.com  and see all the barefoot guys to pit you on the mood.

• Like 2

i have a huge foot fetish, and young guys' bare feet are most sexy when others are wearing shoes, such as out on the street, in an office or in a gym. That’s sexier than on a beach or by a pool (though those are sexy too, just not as much). Barefoot rugby or soccer are wank-fests. Same with gymnastics. Flip-flops in summer drive me wild, and i would love to spend time in those countries where bare footing is common. i understand that Masters can and do order slaves to go barefoot, but being barefoot doesn’t automatically mean a guy is submissive. Young top guys and straight guys who go barefoot melt my heart. i know they don’t give a fuck what people think. Real lads. If they barefoot, then they bareback, i bet. Just keep those nails super-short and the skin soft.

I too have a massive foot fetish, but its selective. Almost certainly get off to feet more than a cock or any part of the guys body.

I love the look of twinks and jocks in flip flops. The soles and ankles being my favorite part.

Long nails though are an instant turn off (this also applies to hands). I cannot stand the look of long nails. Totally grosses me out.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 12:21 AM, rivversub said:

I have a bit of a different kind of thing with feet. In particular my own. Im a sub-bottom, and get really orney even to to point of cumming hands-free by being barefoot in public, doing everyday task shopping etc. Wondering if anyone else has this same kink. To me, it makes me vulnerable and shows Im different. Im not into foot worship smells or liking in any way other than I do get horned up seeing other guys barefoot in public and think its really hot when i see the soles of my feet or other guys feet bottoms getting dark grey or black from being barefoot. Showing we are full-time barefoot and in my case less than a man a slave not allowed to wear shoes. Im interested to hear if anyone else feels this king or fetish or what you think when you see a guy running around barefoot as I have described.

The fantasy would be for a dom top to see me and call me out as a fag slave and have me submit to him on the spot.

i also like being barefoot. stepping on sperm or piss in bathhouses. on my back being bred with my feet above my head. nasty things like "breed me" written on them. barefoot and man preg!

• 3 weeks later...

Its not quite the same for me. Barefoot with other clothes on does nothing for me sexually. But being barefoot with no other clothing is a trigger for my slutty side. Thinking about it, socks always are the last thing I strip off. I quite literally feel different between wearing nothing but socks, and wearing nothing. Socks represent the clothing barrier and a freedom barrier in general. Once they are off and I am completely nude, I feel free to indulge all-in in whatever sexual situation I walked into. My regular fuck-buddies know that getting me completely nude means them getting whatever they want.

• Piggy 1