Started using my Private Gloryhole

hungry_hole

It had been a while since I last made use of a gloryhole I have in my apartment, which can be setup in 5-10 minutes. I've had the GH for 20 years.

This morning I was feeling horny so decided to place an ad like this:

Private Gloryhole near Merivale Mall: Here's the scoop. Once we confirm the time I'll give you the building address and ring number. After you punch the ring number I'll let you into the building and give you the apartment number. The door of the apartment will be unlocked, so just walk in and the gloryhole will be on your right. It will be covered so I don't see you and you don't see me. Approach the GH, unzip and my mouth will be waiting for your flaccid or hard cock. I love to feel a flaccid cock grow in my mouth. I can service your cock with my mouth and I'd love to swallow your cum because I love oral, but if you'd like to drill a hungry hole don't worry, a clean lubed hole is waiting for you and your load. Either way, once you're done, just clean yourself and leave. No talk unless it's dirty talk while you plow and breed my hole.

I had three guys come over during the morning, two ended up breeding me and also swallowed one load. I had to go out so after my second breeding I was too horny and jerked off.

• Like 1