First load shot in ages

bluedragon

It's fairly common for me not to come, depending on my mood and on if anything has been consumed, and I often outlast my bottoms anyway. Last weekend I went to the sauna in Dublin for the first time in a long while. Some interesting guys there, got a blow job from a cute early 20s guy but that ended up being just the appetiser. Eventually I saw this build, lean muscled mixed race guy. He walked past me a couple times and turn and looked back and I got the little thrill you get from knowing he's interested. He's wearing a baseball cap.
Into the cabin and I was pretty hopeful I could fuck him raw, condoms are increasingly rarely used there. He sucks me for a bit and we kiss, then he grabs some lube and starts to put it in his hole and I know I am in. I fuck him bent over the mattress/rest area, then we get up on our knees on it and I'm half lying on top of him and fucking downwards. To my surprise, fairly soon after that I start feeling like I'm going to come. I decide to just go for it because I want to load a guy as it's been a long while, but being the gentleman I am ask him if he wants the load first. Of course he answers enthusiastically and I fill him up.

We chat for a bit. He says he is Italian: his mother is, but his father is Brazilian and he seems a little ashamed of that fact. There are Brazilians everywhere in Dublin so maybe he encountered some hostility from some local. We fuck again, and this time he comes as he is riding me. We wander around for a bit and agree to swap numbers. Later that night I give him his first fuck in a sling. At first he was shy getting fucked in front of other guys, but later he is asking me to open the door so others can come and watch us.

A fun night! You never know how these nights are going to go.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1