Why do some guys lie and say safe only

rawhole1

Hey I was just wondering if this has happen to anyone else.About 2 weeks ago I changed my A4A profile from safe only to anything goes,since then I've been getting tons of messages from guys that profile say safe only saying they want to breed me.Are there slot of guys that lie on their online profiles?

post-6313-140864335361_thumb.jpg

I would say it is more of a fear thing than lying. Some do not want friends to know, some maybe are not willing to admit to themselves that they like it bare and by saying safe only it gives them some soft of comfort.

because a lot men are hypocrites. i should know as i was one of them! i always used to criticise guys who had sex with tons of people. while i would be unfaithful to my BF and lie about it. since we split up, i went totally the opposite direction! i try to be honest to everyone but be the biggest slut ever! i know that lots of men who are on websites like gaydar have in their profile that they play safe only, while i know out of personal experience that they take raw dick like a champ! its the same thing that some gay couples show the outside world that they are in a perfect monogamous relationship, while in fact they are cumdumps taking dick left and right...

• Like 1

Guest Boxir55

Its because they like it bare but don't want some other people to know that they do. Maybe they are quite happy fucking the same guy week in week out with a condom, they don't want this guy or these guys to know they do it raw as well. Ok it is a bit hypocritical to and a bit dangerous for, the guys who think they only do it safe. They should be honest and change their profiles but most of them aren't going to do that.

I think it is firstly, avoiding any of their friends seeing they do it bare and being judgemental, possibly a bit of denial and avoidance of responsibility for giving or taking it bare. Some find they get occasional hate mail when they are honest, especially if you say HIV+ too.

It can also be a strategy for risk reduction: if you only fuck raw with other people who are into safe sex only, then it's safer... um, maybe... I lost count of the number of people who have done that with me. It's flawed the same as only having bareback sex with top only guys as the risk of the top being poz is perceived to be less than someone who takes loads as well as gives them.

Essentially, all this depends on trusting someone who has no emotional investment in being honest with you but possibly plenty of emotional investment in deceiving you to get what they want. For many this is all part of the thrill - will he stick it in raw or not; will he pull out or not; is he poz or not; will I convert or not. You choose each time and live with the consequences. Life in the raw.

I have to say i have had alot of guys tell me that safe only and when they show up at my room they do not bother putting on a condom they slide right on in and fuck me bare and dump their load in my ass just as they are use to doing.

it is just as one guy said it just so their firends do not know. also if i do a group then the guy pulls out a condom but all the other times one on one he never thought about it but like fucking my cum sloppy hole and said how good my ass felt with all those loads in it. but the safe guy in with abunch of other guys then he pulls out the condom to use it.

but i have to do my best to pull it off lol. so all teh guys can think he is fucking me with a condom but really he slipped it off right before he put it in and hte still fuckes me and breeds me.

Im guilty of it. There are guys that Ive known on a4a for years that I played safe with. If i suddenly said "anything goes" im afraid they'll change their view of me.

I notice that i tend to contact guys that are poz and "anything goes". sometimes they look down on me for saying im neg and i only play safe.

So complicated, but i do it to myself.