Twink was hot hot hot

fisterm8

As someone who's really getting mature age wise I still get hit on by twink which is flattering but tonight's one was so hot I nearly combusted lol. 

Hey wyut... a message pinged for me so I checked his profile out..... Looking at the pics I immediately thought it must be a fake profile as he was way too cute to be local..... Messaged back... I'm just out shower, douched and laying naked on bed...... He replied - I'm horny can I come fuck you right now. 

This beautiful young man was local but born from Pakistani parents... 19 yrs old, very cute I mean VERY CUTE, slim build but not skinny, 5ft 11 tall and the pics I received showed a thick 8 inch circumcised cock.... The app showed he was 355 feet away so I replied YES including my address thinking he was trolling and would flake..... He replied "c u in 5"

I quickly straightened my bed and still naked went into my front room with lights out to watch from window..... 4 mins later a dark dressed figure appears outside and a message pings "I'm here"........ I replied to come in and went to open front door. 

I was nearly floored by how handsome he was as he stepped over the threshold..... We exchanged niceties... I closed the door behind him and excitedly led him right into the bedroom..... His clothes were off in 30 seconds and he stood there like an angel fallen from heaven just for me. 

I then spent the next 4 hours taking 5 loads, very hard deep fucking in every position, sweat dripping everywhere, cum leaking everywhere .... Its the best fuck I've had in 10 years (I remember most of them).....we chatted inbetween..... He was lovely and open..... My holes puffy and stinking of cum...... He adores that. 

The good thing Is he adores older guys too especially bottoms..... He said he can c me again soon as we live so close.... Reckon he will come breed me tomorrow again.... Fingers crossed. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3