Condom trick

clickdude

I was recently in Puerto Vallarta at the Elizabeth Taylor theatre. I had read the reviews and heard you could find some hot local guys.  It didn’t disappoint. It is an old theatre and they have seats on the bottom and up on second floor balcony. Most of the action was up on the second floor.  Although there were only a few guys there, they were all seemed pretty horny and ready to play. It was a little warmer up on the second floor with only two small fans.

There were a few guys blowing each other and I found a guy that had a nice thick cock. He was in his 30s, pretty good build and nice face with a baseball cap. He was leaning against the wall with his pants open and his hand squeezing his cock through the fabric. I went over, got on my knees and pulled out a nice rock hard cock , about 7.5 thick. I didn’t waste any time worshipping his cock.  The more I worked on it the harder it got. As I deep throated him I kept on thinking how amazing his cock would feel in my ass.  He didn’t seem to have any interest in playing with my cock, just my nipples which is like the garage door opener for my hole.  I had lowered my pants and underwear just enough to invite any of the guys around to start working on my hole.  

After about 5 minutes of sucking him, I came up for air and asked if he liked to fuck. He whispered in my ear, yes. He gestured to follow him and we walked down halfway down the stairs.   As i got into position, he pulled out a condom and slipped it over his cock. In my mind I was a little disappointed because I am typically BB only. I considered telling him I was on prep and recently tested for STDs. Instead, I went to work on lubing up my hole with spit and started to suck on the condom to get it wet.  I angled my head over his cock and managed to nibble the tip a couple times thinking the condom would hold until he was ready to blow his load.  

At this point I was starting to sweat quite a bit from the heat so I slipped off my shirt, bent over and braced myself against the wall. The heat just made it even a hotter scene. I noticed some of the guys nearby checking us out as well.  Despite the angle on the stairs, he managed to slip his thick cock in me despite the lack of lube and the condom.  He didn’t waste any time and started to give me a good deep fuck. I was pushing back against him while he fucked me all the time thinking his nice head was breaking through the tip and he would soon fill me up with his load.

He was pretty quiet and the moans from the screen muffled his release.  He became still so I turned my head and asked if he came, he nodded yes.  He pulled out and I immediately grabbed the condom and kneeled to clean his cock.  My little nibbles was just enough for his load to fill my guts.  

I had a little remorse for doing a little stealth move but was confident he would not catch anything, just a good time. 

Have you ever done this? 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Never heard of this happening...  I'm just not the kind who's into putting a wrapped cock in my mouth to even attempt this.

But if a top wants to do some broken condom stealthing play....there are plenty of other ways to accomplish this feat.  Prob more of a fetish thing that I'd reserve for discussing in the Fetish forum, though.

I am sorry but however way you put this is deception. I love bb sex but I can't stand it when people try to force that onto other people. Poking holes or messing with a condom without the top's consent is comparable to rape no matter how you put it that "he wouldn't catch anything just a good time" at least let him make that decision on his own.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1