Muscular ginger at the Island House

Cumdumphouseboy

I just got home after spending several days in Key West staying at the Island House. I got fucked and bred by many men while there. Some were short and quick fucks, others were long and erotic. Not all ended up with a creamy reward being deposited into my hole. Of course some were hotter than others, but they were all hot in their own way. This is the recounting of one of the hotter fucks of my weekend….

I’m 95% bottom and really had no interest in topping over my birthday weekend in KW. Dispute turning 40 I can pass for 30, and was hoping I the tops would appreciate my slim trim build, and my tight and welcoming hole. I have close buzzed dark hair, and hazel eyes. The top in question was a taller finger muscle stud. He is the type of guy that I always want to slut out for, but I never expect to want me. This is was after happy hour on Sunday, so there was already an extra layer on the sexual charged energy that the IG is known for. With the sexual energy pumping thru my veins and some cum leaking from my hole I decided to leave my boyfriend on the sun deck as I took a lap around the property on the hunt for more loads.

i make a full lap thru the pool; slowly strutting by with just my sunglasses on which I dropped off in my room. Towel in hand I really up the stairs and around the balcony looking down on the outdoor hot-tub. That’s when I saw him. In the hot tub with a group of other muscle men. I slow my strut as I walk past and his eyes lock on mine and it was obvious that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Our eyes are locked on each other as I walk into the dark playroom I can see him standing up to get out of the hot tub. I know my next load is secured. I walk into the dark room and hear the sounds of sex and hit my poppers.

I move around the room checking out the action while my eyes slowly adjust, and I can make out the figures in the room assess what’s going on and where there is room to find a seat or claim the fuck bench. I made my way to the back of the room when he walks in and we make eye contact. He takes his seat to the left of the fuck bench and I kneel in front of him. I look up into his piercing blue eyes and I run my hands up and down his legs, up his abs and chest, teasing his nipples and back down to his legs. While we make intense eye contact. I hit the poppers again, he asks to use them too. I happily oblige. I love a top that’s into poppers. i take another hit from the brown bottle and begin my oral assault on is cock.

i want this fuck to last and not be quick so I take my time and start slow. Working the tip of his uncut cock with my tongue. Slowly bobbing up and down, working more and more of his generous endowment into my mouth and throat with each bob of my head. Switching back to sucking to licking, to playing with his balls, hitting the poppers, playing with his muscles, back to sucking, back to the balls. I know he is in that room to fuck me and am not worried about him finding a better offer and giving his load to a different bottom. So I take my time and enjoy sucking his dick. I can tell he’s enjoying it too. We are passing the poppers back and forth and loose track of time. Not sure how long I’m on my knees or who’s watching or even who is in the room. I’m in my element.

But he is ready for my hole. He whispers “do you want my dick inside you?” This is all the encouragement I need I bob up and down a few more times, remove his masterpiece of a cock from my that and stand up. I asses the room to see where our options for fucking are. Thankfully the fuck bench is free. I claim it is my own, jump on top and start wiggling my ass so he knew I’m just as ready to get fucked as he is to fuck.

we both popper up and he places the tip of his cock on my hole. His cock is still covered in my spit, and I have plenty of cum in my hole, lube is not needed. He stats to push into my ass, I sigh and press my hole back into his cock. We both sigh as he bottoms out inside me. He lets me adjust to his cock while it is deep i so me me.

Now his assault on my ass begins. He is a good top and he works my hole good. I can tell he wants to be dominate and be in control of the fuck. I put my head down and relax into the fuck. I resist my urges to push my ass back in to his cock and control the fuck. I let him pump his dick into me, condoling the speed and the tempo. A crowd forms to watch us live out out uninhibited carnal desires. I get off on the men watching me get used, enjoying myself getting unplaced on a cock. And older top takes his place at thr end of the fuck bench and won’t stop smacking my face with his cock. I try to ignore him and push him away but he continues to get my oral stills that he saw on full display earlier. I keep my head down abs keep hitting the poppers. I look up as my boyfriend walks in and we make eye contact.

My man has a thing for twink bottoms, but a muscular ginger is one of his favorites. I see his cock stiffen as he assessed the scene. He walks around to my right side and I grab his hard cock while my ass continues to get fucked. I start to give my boyfriends thick cock the attention old man wants from me. He gets the point that he is not wanted at the front of the fuckbench, and I am able to push him away. My man takes his place and I take a deep bit of poppers push my ass back on to ginger boy and start to give my man the same 5 star blow job that the ginger got.

i once again get lost in the fuck. Between the ample cocktails during happy hour and the poppers they I continue to hit I loose track of time again. This could have lasted 5 minutes or an hour. I’m bobbing on a cock that I have known for almost a decade, while a new cock continues to pound my hoIe. I’m giving my best efforts to both the blowjob, and working the muscles in my ass to give ginger the best fuck possible. I think they are making g out while they use my body for their pleasure.

The speed picks up behind me, his breathing shallows, his body tensed, and I hear “are you ready for it?” I respond with. Muffled “fuck yes!” Who know if it was even recons I le as I was in a haze of ecstasy, not to mention there was a cock down my throat. I hear him start to loan while his body tenses and my hole is rewarded with his load. I release the cock from my mouth as well and I reach back and grab his ass for hung his cock deeper into me. As I grind my ass on to his cock begging him to fuck his load deeper and deeper into my hole, as I massage his dick my my well trained ass muscles.

His cock is slowly getting soft as it slides out of my sloppy hole. He leaves the room, and my boyfriends also makes his exit. I relaxed onto the fuckbench feeling used and loving every moment. I collect my thoughts and I slowly come down from my poppers high. I stand up, grab my towel and start searching for my next load. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

• 4 weeks later...