About to cheat bare on my man, should I?

detour

“I’m in a long-term relationship.”

”I love him so much.”

”It would be a big betrayal of him.”

🤨

Perhaps you should assess what you mean by “love”. You don’t plan on betraying a person you truly love, because that’s not something you do to someone you actually love. Why not? Because you love them.

You’re here asking us for permission to do something shitty because you don’t really have a question in your mind whether it’s shitty - you know it is.

You want my blessing to dick over a loved one? Fuck that noise.

Make up your mind where your priorities lie, and how much you actually value your partner, and then see what your conscience tells you.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Make up your mind where your priorities lie, and how much you actually value your partner, and then see what your conscience tells you.

Look at this guy's profile and peruse the list of postings by him. If his posts over the last couple of years are remotely truthful, his conscience has already talked to him. There's also a mention in one of his posts about his boyfriend being "a bb slut too, but we keep it secret, to make it fun." (Jan. 1, 2020 post) It's good to check one's moral compass every now and then, but experienced cumsluts who sound as if they're just on the edge of cheating for the first time simply grind my gears.

No you shouldn’t and to be honest if you’re having those thoughts and contemplating it then maybe you should be honest with your partner and end the relationship.

Or at least have a conversation about being open in the relationship to see how it feels about it. 

Using the word "cheat" implies your partner doesn't know and you do not intend to ask permission or tell him.  I couldn't do that.  I'd either let him know you're sexually unsatisfied and/or bored within the relationship, ask permission to see or include another man OR break up.

I don't see why your partner should continue being loyal (unless you know that he isn't) and you have the right to cheat.  Doesn't seem right or fair.

• Thanks 1