Fun at the mall

barebottomslut

Over the weekend i was at the mall and was lucky enough to have some fun. Cruising the urinals a guy caught my eye and had me follow him to a quiet corner in a department store. Once there he told me to get on my knees to which he grabbed my head and shoved it into his crotch while lowering the waistband of his joggers. After rubbing his cock on my face he asked me to follow him to his truck. Followed him over, hopped in the back seat and started sucking his cock. About half way through he said he had a friend that was around and looking as well and if he could text him. I said "mhm" through a mouthful of cock. After he finished he got out and his friend got in and i proceeded to suck his cock as well. After both were finished i was kicked out and left in the parking lot. I loved being used and abused like a little cocksleeve. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

• 1 month later...