Cheaters fuck

jackbottom

I woke up this morning and my boyfriend was in a shitty mood, so instead of fighting, I moved out to the couch on the living room.  I started thinking about the guy I have had over a couple of times in the last few weeks but, since it was a Saturday, I decided not to text him (usually he comes to my house during the weekday while the bf is at work and we don't text on the weekends) So I opened up grindr instead.  I had no real intent on 'actually' hooking up with anyone else, more just wanted to stroke a bit to the banter.  Well, the guy happened to be on grindr as well and asked what's up.  He said his husband was still sleeping and that he could either come over to me or I could go to him and he'd fuck me in his basement.  I heard my bf stirring in the other room and recognized that it was too risky for him to come to my place while the bf was home.  We went back and forth a bit and some time went buy without any solid plan so I resigned that nothing was going to happen.  In one last effort, I texted him that I had to head out to the store so could stop by his place if it wasn't too late.  After I left the store, I thought I was just going to head home, but he REPLIED!  He said, 'where are you at'?  I told him I was only about 5 minutes down the road and he said Stop by!  I immediately got hard thinking about what was about to happen.  It was also during this time, that the bf called me about wanting to go to a movie and asked how long I would be....  I told him about 20 more minutes.  I then texted the new guy (his name is Will) and asked where I should go when I parked there.  Will said that his husband would be upstairs but he had a door off the garage that led to the lower level of his house.  As long as I was quiet, his husband wouldn't come down.  He left that side door open and told me to enter.  Once I did....there he was....a handsome 35 year old, large man with dark skin, a cute face and that BEAUTIFUL cock I remember so well.  He was wearing nothing but a stark White robe and looked sexy AF!  He led me through the garage, put his finger up to his lips (as if to shush me) and led me to the basement family room and immediately took off his robe, revealing his dripping masculinity to me.  I immediately dropped to my knees and sucked him as best I could (my mouth doesn't really fit around his THICK, and long cock).  Once he was hard, I asked for the lube and he immediately grabbed the bottle and lubed up his cock, pulled off my pants and put me on my hands and knees on his couch and spread some lube over my waiting hole.  I was positioned too high for him so he grabbed my hips and moved me to preciesely the height he needed me to be and proceeded to press his fantastic cock right into my hole.  The lube he had was better than what we used before because he slid in without 'too' much whimpering on my part.  Usually, it takes me several minutes and several tries with breathing room in between for my hole to accommodate his massive size...but this time...it just worked!  He went in slow and after the head breached my ring, I felt the pain but he kept pushing and then had his full length inside me in only a few moments.  I LOVE that feeling when your man's cock is fully inside you and you then feel his hips rest up against your ass....yum..... Will likes to moan and be verbal to me...saying things like 'oh yea baby' and 'you like that cock?' or 'Oh my, you got ALL of me inside you!' and things like that.  Well this time, he couldn't for fear his husband upstairs would hear.  So he just quietly moaned.  I did my best not to moan as well and just shoved my face into the back of the couch cushion.  Whatever lube he used made his cock feel EXTRA amazing as it slid in and out of my hole.  Will seemed to LOVE it too as he didn't last as long as usual and proceeded to start breathing heavily and in one final push, he shoved himself as far as he could inside of me and let the beast unleash!  I could feel every pulse of his cock as he shot load after load deep into my insides.  It was enough to cause me to shoot, hands free, all over the towel Will conveniently left under me on his couch.  I proceeded to pull up my pants as he put his robe back on with a HUGH grin on his face.  I whispered 'thanks! That was so nice!" and he said the same back.  I quietly walked back through the garage out the side door and back to my car.  A few minutes later, he texted me 'THAT WAS SO HOT!" I said, Hell yeah it was! I can't wait for a repeat! 

• Like 13
  • Piggy 12

Truly a case of "what the husband and the boyfriend don't know, can't hurt 'em".

@justsexnowatl, I suspect that with a boyfriend like you, instead of the moody one described at the beginning of the story, our narrator wouldn't have had to step out. Or, maybe he could openly take random loads, so you could enjoy pre-bred hole. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheating is so horny. Having a secret load deep inside the cunt is an amazing feeling. And knowing that not only did you cheat on the bf but that you will do it again. Sweet.

This sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday morning. I find myself in this situation a lot, where I'm annoyed with the bf and just want to go get loaded by another guy. Sneaking around is honestly the best part, other than the seed. 

2 hours ago, nebboy88 said:

I find myself in this situation a lot, where I'm annoyed with the bf

Disagreeable boyfriends, partners, husbands, etc. should realize that, while they are home moping, other guys are eagerly breeding, seeding, and providing relief.

• Piggy 2

On 4/17/2022 at 11:21 AM, fatbottom said:

Cheating is so horny. Having a secret load deep inside the cunt is an amazing feeling. And knowing that not only did you cheat on the bf but that you will do it again. Sweet.

I love being that to married men

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 11:50 AM, nebboy88 said:

This sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday morning. I find myself in this situation a lot, where I'm annoyed with the bf and just want to go get loaded by another guy. Sneaking around is honestly the best part, other than the seed. 

I don't know why hot boys cheating on hot boys is so hot, but it is.

• Like 1