Hotel frenzy

Sleazybiguy

I’d always been interested in the chems scene, I’d done party drugs as a younger guy but now in my 40s had never fucked on any chems, just some poppers and occasional weed.

I was in a London hotel on business and had a regular hook up with a fuck buddy of mine in the early evening. He’d left me well fucked and with an ass full of cum but just before I went to sleep I hopped on Grindr to see who was about. It was quite late and I found myself chatting to a guy a little older than me, Hispanic, hung and a top. 
he asked if I’d be up for some T and G and I said sure. He was at my hotel within 20 mins. He set things up, I grabbed some coke from the mini bar and we did a ml of g each and he got me puffing away on his pipe. We had the shower running hot and smoked in the bathroom so as not to risk setting off alarms. As we did this we were naked and got to drop to my knees and start sucking on his thick brown cock. It was huge and as it grew in my mouth I struggled to deep throat it all. 
as the g kicked in I found myself panting and feeling more sleazy than ever before and begging him to fuck me.

we moved onto the bed and snogged and 69d for a bit, he used his fingers to open up my tight hole and get me ready, I huffed some poppers as he did this. Then he lay me on my front abs pushed my face into the pillow as he began to stretch my ass wide open, easing his thick cock into my hungry ass. I closed my eyes and moaned and writhed beneath him, loving how horny and hot I felt. 
soon he was ball deep inside me and beginning to really fuck me, pounding his huge cock into me as I pushed back into him, both of us dripping with sweat.

after he’d fucked me in few positions he pulled out and had me suck his cock for a while. Then suggested we blow some more clouds and top up on our g too. Whilst on the bathroom smoking and getting hot we both cruised on line and found another top guy who said he was hnh and ready to blow a load.

he was with us within 15 mins, he was tall, really tall, and when he got naked had a massive rock hard cock. He smoked some with us first and he and my friend shared the pipe whilst I sucked them both.

then they took me into the bedroom and proceeded to take turns at both ends. The new guy said soon that he was going to cum and pounded away hard and deep on my ass as he filled my with his heavy load. He pulled out and I licked and sucked his cock clean, tasting his cum and my ass on his thick my limp dick. 
he cleaned up and left and my buddy said it’s still early, I’ve got plenty of chems left and I’m going to use you all night and get others to do the same!!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

6 minutes ago, Sleazybiguy said:

I’d always been interested in the chems scene, I’d done party drugs as a younger guy but now in my 40s had never fucked on any chems, just some poppers and occasional weed.

I was in a London hotel on business and had a regular hook up with a fuck buddy of mine in the early evening. He’d left me well fucked and with an ass full of cum but just before I went to sleep I hopped on Grindr to see who was about. It was quite late and I found myself chatting to a guy a little older than me, Hispanic, hung and a top. 
he asked if I’d be up for some T and G and I said sure. He was at my hotel within 20 mins. He set things up, I grabbed some coke from the mini bar and we did a ml of g each and he got me puffing away on his pipe. We had the shower running hot and smoked in the bathroom so as not to risk setting off alarms. As we did this we were naked and got to drop to my knees and start sucking on his thick brown cock. It was huge and as it grew in my mouth I struggled to deep throat it all. 
as the g kicked in I found myself panting and feeling more sleazy than ever before and begging him to fuck me.

we moved onto the bed and snogged and 69d for a bit, he used his fingers to open up my tight hole and get me ready, I huffed some poppers as he did this. Then he lay me on my front abs pushed my face into the pillow as he began to stretch my ass wide open, easing his thick cock into my hungry ass. I closed my eyes and moaned and writhed beneath him, loving how horny and hot I felt. 
soon he was ball deep inside me and beginning to really fuck me, pounding his huge cock into me as I pushed back into him, both of us dripping with sweat.

after he’d fucked me in few positions he pulled out and had me suck his cock for a while. Then suggested we blow some more clouds and top up on our g too. Whilst on the bathroom smoking and getting hot we both cruised on line and found another top guy who said he was hnh and ready to blow a load.

he was with us within 15 mins, he was tall, really tall, and when he got naked had a massive rock hard cock. He smoked some with us first and he and my friend shared the pipe whilst I sucked them both.

then they took me into the bedroom and proceeded to take turns at both ends. The new guy said soon that he was going to cum and pounded away hard and deep on my ass as he filled my with his heavy load. He pulled out and I licked and sucked his cock clean, tasting his cum and my ass on his thick my limp dick. 
he cleaned up and left and my buddy said it’s still early, I’ve got plenty of chems left and I’m going to use you all night and get others to do the same!!

Fuck that was hot🔥🔥

Got me hard reading this! 

With me and a top friend I play with, I love after after He gives me a big slam and pump G in my ass he fucks me hard for some time and as im laying on the bed all spun out and dripping he grabs his phone and looks for tops to come over to fuck me. He will keep me all spun as he sets up guys to come over.  When some come over he sits on a chair and watches them fuck me. During him watching either one or two tops fucking me he eithers sticks the pipe in my mouth and makes me take hugh hits or he will slam my arm to keep me all spun then sits back on the chair watching and trying to find  more tops to fuck me.  So love it when they finish and leave im laying on the bed all abused, dripping and spun out and he he just sitting there getting more for me.

• Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Within half an hour two more guys had shown up, they’d come together from a club and were both a bit tipsy and coked up with rock hard and decent sized cocks and they got to work straight away at both ends of me whilst my buddy made sure I had regular puffs and stayed topped up on g. 
just as the two clubbers were cumming he left the room. I was on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the side so one of them fucked my throat and pumped gush after gush of hot cum down my neck, there was so much I dribbled out the side of my mouth and I thought I was going to choke. At the same time his mate slammed in and out hard three times, filling my ass with yet more cum. 
As they were getting cleaned up my buddy came back in the room with a young black guy, he got stripped and did some t whilst I got to work on his cock. By now we’re just smoking in the room, I didn’t care anymore. I still had cum all over my face and chin from the last guy and his big cock grew quickly in my mouth and soon was filling my throat.

he flipped me over so I was face down and got on top of me. I was face down and flat on the bed but he pushed one of my knees up so I was sort of side on, my sticky, cum filled ass open to him, he straddled my straight leg and started to nudge his now huge and rock hard cock into me.

my buddy just held poppers under my nose saying it looked like I may need them, despite how used my ass was.  As the new guy pushed further and further in to my wanton ass I found my buddies cock and begun sucking and licking it so it got hard again. He snogged the young guy over my back and it all just felt so passionate and horny. 
we stayed like this for a while when there came a knock on the door and it was two more guys my buddy had arranged, a French couple who turned out to be staying in the same hotel!! They got stripped and straight down to it. The black lad let them get in my ass right away and they asked if I wanted to two cocks at once. I just told them they could do whatever they wanted, so on hot to the edge of the bed so his feet where on the floor and told me to get on top, I got is long cock inside me and leant forward to kiss him. As I did so, his boyfriend began squeezing his cock alongside the other. I groaned and shuddered as his bellend popped inside and his length side into me and they both started to move. I had never felt so utterly filled up. As I my head started to swim the young black led came and fed me his cock, fucking my mouth as he held me still. My fuck buddy was stroking his cock and watching saying “fuck yeah” as this all happened. Before I knew it the French guys both came together and I could feel the cum gushing out of my gaping ass when they pulled out.

the other guy then got behind me and just pounded away until he gave me his load too. They all cleaned up and left.

by now it was about 9am, I was covered in and full of cum and my fuck buddy and I still had to cum. He loaded the bowl one more time and we both did another hit of g, we then 69d for ages, him on top, working my cock and getting almost his whole hand in my ass at the same time. I was alternating between sucking his cock and eating his puckered ass hole. 
eventually he said he needed to fuck me so I got on my back with my legs in the air and he fucked me as we snogged and he wanked my cock. It didn’t take too long until he was moaning and filling my ass with yet another load. 
he got off me and we went back into a 69 so I could taste and clean his cock whilst he furiously worked my cock and finger fucked my ass…when I said I was cumming he shoved his mouth on to my cock and took my huge load in his mouth. After I’d finished jolting and shuddering, he came kissed me with my cum swirling between us and thick sticky globs and strings.

he got up and showered and every when he kissed me goodbye, I was still laying naked, a sticky, sweaty, spunky mess and I fell asleep like that for a couple of hours before waking up, showering and making my room presentable enough before I checked out!!!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Sleazybiguy said:

Within half an hour two more guys had shown up, they’d come together from a club and were both a bit tipsy and coked up with rock hard and decent sized cocks and they got to work straight away at both ends of me whilst my buddy made sure I had regular puffs and stayed topped up on g. 
just as the two clubbers were cumming he left the room. I was on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the side so one of them fucked my throat and pumped gush after gush of hot cum down my neck, there was so much I dribbled out the side of my mouth and I thought I was going to choke. At the same time his mate slammed in and out hard three times, filling my ass with yet more cum. 
As they were getting cleaned up my buddy came back in the room with a young black guy, he got stripped and did some t whilst I got to work on his cock. By now we’re just smoking in the room, I didn’t care anymore. I still had cum all over my face and chin from the last guy and his big cock grew quickly in my mouth and soon was filling my throat.

he flipped me over so I was face down and got on top of me. I was face down and flat on the bed but he pushed one of my knees up so I was sort of side on, my sticky, cum filled ass open to him, he straddled my straight leg and started to nudge his now huge and rock hard cock into me.

my buddy just held poppers under my nose saying it looked like I may need them, despite how used my ass was.  As the new guy pushed further and further in to my wanton ass I found my buddies cock and begun sucking and licking it so it got hard again. He snogged the young guy over my back and it all just felt so passionate and horny. 
we stayed like this for a while when there came a knock on the door and it was two more guys my buddy had arranged, a French couple who turned out to be staying in the same hotel!! They got stripped and straight down to it. The black lad let them get in my ass right away and they asked if I wanted to two cocks at once. I just told them they could do whatever they wanted, so on hot to the edge of the bed so his feet where on the floor and told me to get on top, I got is long cock inside me and leant forward to kiss him. As I did so, his boyfriend began squeezing his cock alongside the other. I groaned and shuddered as his bellend popped inside and his length side into me and they both started to move. I had never felt so utterly filled up. As I my head started to swim the young black led came and fed me his cock, fucking my mouth as he held me still. My fuck buddy was stroking his cock and watching saying “fuck yeah” as this all happened. Before I knew it the French guys both came together and I could feel the cum gushing out of my gaping ass when they pulled out.

the other guy then got behind me and just pounded away until he gave me his load too. They all cleaned up and left.

by now it was about 9am, I was covered in and full of cum and my fuck buddy and I still had to cum. He loaded the bowl one more time and we both did another hit of g, we then 69d for ages, him on top, working my cock and getting almost his whole hand in my ass at the same time. I was alternating between sucking his cock and eating his puckered ass hole. 
eventually he said he needed to fuck me so I got on my back with my legs in the air and he fucked me as we snogged and he wanked my cock. It didn’t take too long until he was moaning and filling my ass with yet another load. 
he got off me and we went back into a 69 so I could taste and clean his cock whilst he furiously worked my cock and finger fucked my ass…when I said I was cumming he shoved his mouth on to my cock and took my huge load in his mouth. After I’d finished jolting and shuddering, he came kissed me with my cum swirling between us and thick sticky globs and strings.

he got up and showered and every when he kissed me goodbye, I was still laying naked, a sticky, sweaty, spunky mess and I fell asleep like that for a couple of hours before waking up, showering and making my room presentable enough before I checked out!!!

Hey I was talking about you to my friend and what fun you are having. 

I had a blast on my "frenzy" last time. Sore as hell but so much fun!

He asked me if he can set me up like that again. He said he will have two groups setup for me. He will have the toys with a lot of T and G to keep me twisted for the night. He loves to just sit there and watch me get fucked while all stoned out and he said he will keep me twisted all night.  Can't wait for the fun..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

My hotel frenzy:

So Saturday night my friend set up a group meet was supposed to be two groups but only one group worked out.

He got a room and a lot of T and G for me to get me primed and spun for the night. He got 3 tops to come he said he knows them well.
So it started he drove me over to the motel and on the way he had me smoke a little take a bunch of dick pills.  When we got to the room he wanted to get me ready before the tops get there. He had me smoke a bit more i was feeling good then not nervous about tonight. He had me stand by the bed and I had to strip for him while he sat on a chair and watched. Then he told me to get on the bed. I saw he was getting hard. He sucked me some then flipped me over and he rimmed my ass a bit and fingered my hole. Then he said I want to be the 1st to fuck you. I felt a bit of lube and he started to fuck me. While he was fucking me he said your my whore tonight! It was hot to hear that. He was so hot he didnt last to long and felt him explode.  At that point he put in a buttplug and he said your keeping this for my guests.
We had about 15 minutes before they were coming. He got a call and he said 2 were here and the other is on his way. He told them the room # and told me to lay down facedown as he strapped my arms and leggs spread. He put a big pillow from the couch under me so my ass was up high. He put on a choker on me with a leash and put a rag around my head tied tight as a blindfold. He took the buttplug out and he gave me a booty bump of G. He then put the buttplug back in.  I was getting hot. He said he will slam me when they get here. Laying there waiting i heard a knock on the door. I couldn't see but heard a couple different voice's. They talked a bit while I was laying there. Then I felt someone sit next to me and felt him rub my ass and reached under and grabbing my balls and cock and played a bit. I felt some else sit on the bed and was touching my back and moved by my head and felt his dick by my mouth so i started to suck it. I heard a knock on the door and some talking.  Must have been another top. My ass was still being rubbed then i felt the plug come out as someone was licking my hole.
I heard my friend say he left a deposit there already as that chuckled then I heard my friend say lets get him started.
I felt a cold wipe on my arm then the pinch. In about a few seconds I felt a hugh rush hit me and wow!! I was so spun out I remember saying I need to be fucked now!
Then I felt some lube and a bunch of fingers enter me he or they was thrusting fingers in and out then i felt more fingers stretching my hole. The fingers pulled out and felt a nice cock enter. I was so spun at this point and told him to fuck me hard. He lasted some time and heard him moaned and felt his dick throbbing. He pulled out and moved to my head and he said suck it clean. As I was sucking i felt someone else entered. I heard my friend say to someone join in! I felt another body get on the bed i felt him grab the choker and pulled it while i was still sucking i was getting choked well as i was getting fucked and sucking.. I felt the dick throbbing and he pulled out and I had to suck that..  My friend said he needs to smoke I heard the lighter and he stuck the pipe in my mouth to take hits.. took a few big hits and got more spun then ever. I felt the straps come off and got flipped over. One guy grabbed my leggs pulled me to the end of the bed. Felt someone hold my arms and felt someone start sucking me while this was going on i felt my leggs get pulled up and started to get fucked. Again i heard the lighter and was given another big hit.
What ever the dick pills i was given they worked well. So someone sat on my chest and i felt him lay on me and I heard him say "put his dick in me" someone did it once in him he must have sat up I felt him move around. Had my leggs push on his back while still getting fucked .  I felt a guy hold my arms and tied them together to the bed he had me take a hit of poppers then i felt him pull on my choker real tight i couldn't breathe for a bit but when he released it the rush made me harder and i can feel the guy on top move around more and fast. The guy fucking me pulled out I heard the lighter but he must've taken a hit he started to fuck me again but really hard and heard him make a loud noise and felt hit shoot a load.  I heard my friend say someone is at the motel to join. He said he wants the bottom to be all spun out and dripping.
I heard the door knock and some talking. I still had my dick in the guy sitting on me. So he kept moving faster and my friend said got to hit him again. I felt the cold swab and then the pinch. As the rush hit me again the guy sitting on me moved up and down fast i exploded in his ass. He moved to my face sat on it and made me suck my cum..
I think at that point i blacked out for a bit because I realize I was flipped over at the end of the bed leggs to the floor getting fucked again. Someone was holding my head and shoulders down hard while getting fucked. He exploded i felt a lot dripping as he pulled out.  One of them pulled me up and I was laying there for a while as everyone was talking.  Don't know what they were saying i was so spun out. My friend came over to me and asked if I was ok. I said yea. It was fun. Then I asked anyone else? I heard him say something to the group and felt someone get on top of me he was heavy and felt his dick go in me. He thrusted a few times and heard him moan. Got pushed back onto the bed flipped over and was told to stay don't move.

I was laying there for some time. I started to finger my hole and play with the drippings. I guess they were watching me i heard someone say grab some cum and eat it. So i use my fingers scoop up whatever was dripping and sucked my fingers. They must of liked that someone came over stuck a bunch of fingers in me for a while i think I had my 1st fist. It hurt a bit but good then pulled out i think i came again and he made me suck his fingers and lick his hand as he put it over my face.

Again i laid there for a bit while they were talking heard the door and then room got quiet for some time. I was going to take the blindfold off and my friend said No! He said he likes to see me all spun out leggs spread and cum dripping. 
I asked if anyone recorded this and he said no. Most of them are married and they dont want the chance to get caught..
I was starting to come down and asked can i take off the blindfold.  He said wait I have someone coming here right now got on grindr from an hour ago. He is in the parking lot. I heard the door and heard talking then I felt someone touching me. Then i guess he dropped his paints as he pulled me over i felt him touch my hole and i felt his dick rubbing on my dripping hole. He entered me real fast I heard heavy breathing he pulled on the choker chain as he pushed hard and felt him explode.. he laid on top of me for a bit while his dick was throbbing. He pulled out and i just laid there exhausted now.
My hole was so sore.. I heard him leave and my friend took off the blindfold. He asked did you have fun?
I said it was the most intense ever..!
I ask what did you do during?
He said sat in the chair watch you get fucked made sure you were ok but also you were as stoned as possible.  He said he jerked off watching a few times! This is his fantasy to watch a gangbang and be the guy in charge.

I must have cum at least 3 times. I normally dont cum when slammed. I also notice the sun was up I saw it was 11 am.  We started the fun about 7 pm. Time flies he said. I got up with his help walked me to the shower to clean up. I couldn't walk to well. Showered up and noticed my hole was bleeding a bit and dripping still.
Got dressed and my friend was already dressed cleaned the room a bit. And he drove me home i slept on the way. He helped me to my house but at this time i was fine.
It was a great time. Slept all day sunday and I called in sick today to recover.. lol

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2