Perfect late Saturday afternoon.

Hole4u

So works been crazy and this time of year it’s a 6 day 80 hour gig. The things you do for commission. 

anyway it’s been about a month and I stopped at my favorite adult vid store with booths and hooked up with a fucknut who happened to walk in  a little bit after me. We went to a large booth, stripped down and put me on all fours on the ground and just ducked me relentlessly. He loves that I’ve stretched out my hole so it gapes and is a little lose as he loves to pull all the way out and ram it back in.   When he was close he got me completely prone and unloaded big time. Then he stayed on top of me and in me like that for a good two minutes telling me to take every drop. Pure heaven. 

little while later it got slow and I hooked up with this other guy with a smaller dick but rock hard. Started blowing him for a while but he said he needed lube so I’m like no worries and he left the store. Half hour later he comes back and says he went to get lube from home. So I start blowing from home and it only took one taste to know this line wasn’t meant for my mouth. Sure as shut he flips me over and just impales me with that rock hard cock. After 10 minutes he lets loose one of the hugest loads of the year. Try as I might, I can’t keep it all inside. So I went to a glory hike booth to jerk off figuring I might as well enjoy the cum dropping down my leg. Another guy the. Pops in and I start blowing him. He wasn’t into fucking me so I blew him really good and he too dropped a huge load in my mouth and leaves. I swallow a little, spit some on my chest and tits and use the rest as lube for my dick and I shot mine. A productive and relaxing 3 hours. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3