Plugged or Empty

downtownswallow

On 4/21/2022 at 12:28 PM, coastalbender said:

I like to be plugged for as long as possible, but for a top, it can be very intense to pull out immediately after shooting, often while still dripping "after cum". So I love hearing that intensity. Either way, I want it to go straight from my ass to my mouth.

Same here. I LOVE slurping up the remnant cum from my ass. It’s especially fun in a gang bang situation. Spitroasted, as I love to be.

On 4/21/2022 at 1:28 PM, coastalbender said:

I like to be plugged for as long as possible, but for a top, it can be very intense to pull out immediately after shooting, often while still dripping "after cum". So I love hearing that intensity. Either way, I want it to go straight from my ass to my mouth.

Really hot man

Was bred by my husband 5 hours ago. He always breeds me deep and I try to keep him inside me as long as possible. I love the feeling of his dick staying inside me until he’s soft. I’m now sitting here with his load still inside my pussy. Makes me feel complete!

• 3 weeks later...

As soon as I feel my top cumming I wrap my legs around him and beg him to stay in. Most tops love when I do that. They feel appreciated and their cum valued. I love hearing their heavy breathing and their heartbeat through their cock while it’s pumping and unloading their balls. I love feeling their big thick warrior begin to lose its swell like it just won a major battle then slowly slip from my gaping hole. Some of my tops will stay hard to my surprise and tell me “that was just the lube load” right before they either flip me over or throw my legs over my head and really get down to breading and fucking my hole. Lol

• Like 2

Best is when the guy continues fucking for as long as possible, working his seed deep into me. Keeping everything in is the goal! Or with a plug or as lube for the next fucker or for a greedy felcher.

• Like 1