First load in a over couple months

Hotrawbutt4u

Finally got together with a friend who has bred me in the past. It was only going to be the two of us so I knew it wouldn't be as wild as it has been. That was fine with me, I just knew It has been a while since I had anything done to my ass that I hadn't done to myself. This guy was the one that has really helped me with my kinks, no matter how crazy  they are. 

He put a lubed finger up my ass then a second one. I got a couple new toys in so he started using the smaller one in me. It really started loosening my tight hole. He pulled it out and climbed on me. He slid his 6" cock into me. It felt great especially since it had been so long. He pumped me at different angles trying to make me yelp. He was often successful since he knew how to hit my sensitive places inside me. He was rooting around inside me so while he was doing that I started using my inner ass muscles to try and milk his cock. 

Apparently it pushed him over the edge. He told me he loved my ass and said he was getting close to shooting. He told me between my ass and the fact he had a 5 day load he wasn't going to hold out much longer. I told him to shoot, knock me up. I also increased the action in my ass. He groaned and shot in me, I could feel some of the throbs. He kept pumping me after for a few then pulled out.

He grabbed the larger new toy and started pushing it up me. It really stretched me open more. He was pushing it in and out of me. He said he was pushing his cum into the walks of my fuck tunnel. He kept it up for a while then he stopped. My ass was tender after that. He took a couple pics of my ass with the smaller one in me. They had multiple plugs on each toy so when I only showed the last bump showing, there were a couple other inside filling my tunnel 

We cleaned up and discussed a party I am setting up for the near future. I hope to get tag teamed, maybe tie my record of 6 loads in one afternoon. ( hey, It might happen )

plug.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Finally got together with a friend who has bred me in the past. It was only going to be the two of us so I knew it wouldn't be as wild as it has been. That was fine with me, I just knew It has been a while since I had anything done to my ass that I hadn't done to myself. This guy was the one that has really helped me with my kinks, no matter how crazy  they are. 

He put a lubed finger up my ass then a second one. I got a couple new toys in so he started using the smaller one in me. It really started loosening my tight hole. He pulled it out and climbed on me. He slid his 6" cock into me. It felt great especially since it had been so long. He pumped me at different angles trying to make me yelp. He was often successful since he knew how to hit my sensitive places inside me. He was rooting around inside me so while he was doing that I started using my inner ass muscles to try and milk his cock. 

Apparently it pushed him over the edge. He told me he loved my ass and said he was getting close to shooting. He told me between my ass and the fact he had a 5 day load he wasn't going to hold out much longer. I told him to shoot, knock me up. I also increased the action in my ass. He groaned and shot in me, I could feel some of the throbs. He kept pumping me after for a few then pulled out.

He grabbed the larger new toy and started pushing it up me. It really stretched me open more. He was pushing it in and out of me. He said he was pushing his cum into the walks of my fuck tunnel. He kept it up for a while then he stopped. My ass was tender after that. He took a couple pics of my ass with the smaller one in me. They had multiple plugs on each toy so when I only showed the last bump showing, there were a couple other inside filling my tunnel 

We cleaned up and discussed a party I am setting up for the near future. I hope to get tag teamed, maybe tie my record of 6 loads in one afternoon. ( hey, It might happen )

plug.jpg

Sweet ass!!