How long since you last came?

I do not jerk off or wank alone if I can help it. I prefer to keep my cum for my fuck partners, when I can catch up with them. 

I guess I dont like to waste cum!! I last shot a load into a fuck buddies ass hole on April 7. That is over a month ago. I like to think I am saving it up for him!

Does anyone else go this long, or am I just weird?? 

7 hours, I typically cum at least twice a day. I jack off in the mornings unless I expect to have sex that day.

I typically plant my seed in someone several times a week, most recently about 30 hours ago.

There are a few rare occasions where I might not cum for 2 or 3 days before a sex party, but that is as long as I can stand to go without. 

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 2

I hardly ever cum. I get fucked at least 15 times a week and give plenty of head - for me it is my role to service cock and seed and my tops and not to worry about cumming myself. If i do it is always by myself and after I have been fucked six or seven times and just need to cum. But that is rare.