Threesome with real dad and son

I secretly sniff my boyfriend's dad's underwear the dad knows but my boyfriend doesn't. Dad called me and asked what I do with his underwears I told him I sniff them because they help  relax me. I've shoulder told him that I want to suck, drink his pee and seeds but I was too nervous. I told him please don't tell his son I don't want any trouble. But I write this because I would like to be used by a real dad and his son.  Please if you guys are out there message me. 😍

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 months later...

I have experience with that scenario,  though the father and son did not touch each other.  I knew the father for about seven years, he was late 40s and I found him on A4A one night, he promised to come over the next morning and he showed up right on time.  Amazing how a web cam can convince someone at 11 pm at night to be at your place 9 am sharp the next morning, see I keep pushing the web cam gentleman.   I would have him over maybe every other month, huge top who was very skilled, knew what he was doing.  Very good natured, I always managed to get him off, he told me how much he enjoyed my company.  Nice enough to pick me up, take me to his "second home" and play there in a sling.  I also invited him if I had a "group" over, usually someone who was local who might have been entertaining an out of town guest.  One particular friend had a guy visit who took the Greyhound Bus from Oklahoma to Tampa, so I invited them to come down to the Bradenton area to play.  Well I also invited my local buddy, to make it an even four, and he really appreciated me asking him to join the group. He said he was flattered I would think of him, but to be honest, he was non-judgmental, he basically was nice to everyone and proceeded to fuck the hell out of me, his little socks flew off his feet when he shot his load.  I felt I was a good host that day

So a few weeks later he said he had a "surprise" for me, and wanted to know when I might be free for him to come over.  We planned on a weekend, mid day.  He shows up with this guy in his mid 20s and says "this is my son".  Well when he pulled down his pants, I could see the family resemblance, though the son was a shade or two darker, and about  an inch or two bigger (really big).  I remember blowing the two of them and  I looked us as they were thouching each other's nipples.

Now, there is only so much room in my ass, and they are very hygienic.  So the son went to town on my ass, I remember him smiling at me, he still had braces.  I did ask for ID only because I was so excited, and they are indeed father and son.  His Dad took a whole bunch of pictures, while his son fucked me,  I never saw them touch  each other besides the nipples.  The son pushed me so far back on my bed by the time he shot his load in me I was virtually standing on my head.  We had a good laugh about it, the father enjoyed it, we had a blast.

I continued to see the two of them over the next several years, usually adding another bottom so that it would be an even four.  I miss my old apartment, living in that small city where "being a big fish in a little pond" had it's advantages.  My old city was known for it's outlet mall off of I-75.  I used to joke when the exit was coming up on drivers, I said they should post "next exit to @ellentonboy.  It would have made giving directions so much  easier.  That's my story of having sex with a father and son.  The son was mid and I suppose now late 20s, I guess over 30.  I really miss his Dad, who was wonderful to me.  It can happen guys, no need to make it creepy or illegal, because this is an example of two legal aged gay male adults, who just both happened to be father and son, and didn't mind stopping by my apartment for a little "[banned word]" fun time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Damn. Would love to be spit roasted/tag teamed (or better still, DP’d) by a real father and son. Totally cool if they don’t play with each other, but love the idea of them playing with me together. Have had something like this when getting my holes fucked and used by two guys who were married (one younger than the other by about 20 years, so a dad/son dynamic) - it was def hot, but actual dad/son duo sounds crazy hot. Even thinking about one’s load being used as lube for the other as the take turns seeding me…